Booker to Rightwingers

I stand wth Cory!

He said Obama's attack on free enterprise was nauseating.

That took cahones. Now, they removed said stones the next day, but he had his 15 minutes!

really? i think standing up to the people who are using him is pretty strong.

you hate everything cory booker stands for. you shouldn't get to use him.

and the fact that you're a liar who left off the last part of what booker said speaks for itself.

I really do like Mr. Booker. This is not my first knowledge of him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Z7tl7Vy8U]Mayor Cory Booker Responds to Question about NJ Marriage Equality Referendum - YouTube[/ame]

From the link.

On the RNC's effort to exploit Booker's comments by launching an "I Stand With Cory Booker" petition: "Here they are plucking soundbytes out of that interview to manipulate them in a cynical manner, to use them for their own purposes ... I'm very upset that I'm being used by the GOP this way."

On his support for President Obama on the issues: "Anybody in the GOP who wants to stand with me, please stand with me. Stand with me for marriage equality, as Barack Obama stands up for. Stand with me for not turning the clock back on women in terms of medical issues, like Barack Obama is stanidng again. Stand with me on making healthcare more accessible to all. Stand with me for making college more affordable as President Obama is doing."

To late !!!

He's going to get used for the next five months.

Sorry Corey....don't go on TV and say stupid things if you are not ready to deal with the outfall.

From the link.

On the RNC's effort to exploit Booker's comments by launching an "I Stand With Cory Booker" petition: "Here they are plucking soundbytes out of that interview to manipulate them in a cynical manner, to use them for their own purposes ... I'm very upset that I'm being used by the GOP this way."

On his support for President Obama on the issues: "Anybody in the GOP who wants to stand with me, please stand with me. Stand with me for marriage equality, as Barack Obama stands up for. Stand with me for not turning the clock back on women in terms of medical issues, like Barack Obama is stanidng again. Stand with me on making healthcare more accessible to all. Stand with me for making college more affordable as President Obama is doing."

funny... i don't see any "stand with cory" petitions on those issues.

To late !!!

Sorry Corey....don't go on TV and say stupid things if you are not ready to deal with the outfall.

you can try.

but you'll still look like the idiots you are.

and it will only work with people who wouldn't vote for the president if he walked on water.

To late !!!

you can try.

and it will only work with people who wouldn't vote for the president if he walked on water.

We are going to ride Mr. Booker and his brilliant, ballsy comments like a rented mule for the next 5 months!

YEEEEEHAWWWW!

To late !!!

you can try.

Only in your dreams, Schillian.

It's already being used.

Of course, the good thing is that it is only icing on the cake.

Obama has lost his edge with women (better hope Rush finds another Sandra Fluke !) and now his Bain attacks are backfiring on him.

He is looking more and more desperate all the time.

you hate everything cory booker stands for. you shouldn't get to use him.

He likes venture capitalists!

Me too!!

yokie dokie. :thup:

but it isn't what makes a president. the US isn't a concern that is supposed to earn profits for its shareholders. there's a whole country of people and other issues.

and you lose on every one of those.

which is why you need to cherry pick what someone said who you hate on every other issue. (see boop's post above).

To late !!!

you can try.

It's already being used.

Obama has lost his edge with women (better hope Rush finds another Sandra Fluke !) and now his Bain attacks are backfiring on him.

eh...rightwingnut issue of the minute.

but you'll still be stupid when they're on to the next issue.

From the link.

If Corey wants to come out and say:

We should let states decide issues like gay marriage.

We should protect those innocent little persons who can't fend for themeselves.

We should not be pushing more money out the door that we don't have (and making colleg unaffordable for those who can't get loans....those nasty laws of unintended consequences)....

you can bet there will be petitions.

From the link.

We should not be pushing more money out the door that we don't have (and making colleg unaffordable for those who can't get loans....those nasty laws of unintended consequences)....

He won't. He's smarter than that.

you can try.

It's already being used.

eh...rightwingnut issue of the minute.

but you'll still be stupid when they're on to the next issue.

You mean like conversion to gay marriage ?

Best not to worry about who else might be stupid when you continue to eat those bunny turds your brother keeps giving you (all the while calling them smart pills).

rights shouldn't be left up to the states. every time the states have been entrusted with rights, the loony toons try to take away those rights.

which is why if you put jim crow laws to a vote, it would still lose in a lot of places.

gee...i wonder where.

Yes he is.

He sure showed that last Sunday...:lol: :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back