Booker to Rightwingers

Jim Clyburn looks ready to join the walk back kabookie himself...

Via Accuracy in Media. Between this and Bookergate, I’m thinking we’re maybe 72 hours from Axelrod issuing an all points bulletin to Obama surrogates nationwide to stop. talking. about Bain. The latest backtrack:

The Obama campaign says a surrogate’s use of the word “raping” to describe Mitt Romney’s actions at his private-equity firm, Bain Capital, is inappropriate…

Patrick Devlin, a spokesman for Clyburn, said that the top-ranking Democrat used the word “raping” as a “synonym for rob or plunder.”

Obama spokeswoman Lis Smith said in an email, “We strongly disagree with Congressman Clyburn’s choice of words- they have no place in this conversation.”

Clyburn, of course, has taken plenty of cash from private-equity rapists himself. That’s symptomatic of why Team O keeps running into messaging trouble from its allies on this subject: Democrats are so hopelessly conflicted about Wall Street that they simply can’t manage to walk in lockstep in pushing this talking point. You’ve got hardcore liberals like Clyburn grasping for rape analogies (those donations notwithstanding), centrists like Mark Warner and Ed Rendell all but defending Bain and private equity, and aspiring Democratic superstars like Cory Booker playing both sides in the knowledge that he’ll need Wall Street money and the liberal base to help fund a run for higher office later.

Jim Clyburn: Romney and Bain “raped” companies or something « Hot Air

Funny that your simplistic Liberal Mind believes anyone who agrees with what Booker said about Obama's Attacks on Private equity must be a "rightwinger"

lol

Booker LET HIMSELF be USED when he went on the Maddcow show..

so he and you pathetic whining liberals can stop blowing smoke up all our asses already..

You right wingers think you're cute. All you're doing is letting your desperation show.

Like we are the ones hoping that the war on women would keep women on your side.....

Now Romney is polling better with women than Obama !

Yes, we are the desperate ones.:beer:

Yes, you are. Let's just see who us gals favor on November 6.

Well, lets see how one follows the other.

Romney is polling better among women than Obama.

But somehow we are desperate.

This after your manufactured "war on women" and Sandra Fluke.

Hard to argue with that logic....because there isn't any.

Fluke off !

Cory Booker went on Rachel Maddow's show this evening to tell the rightwingnuts that if they really want to "stand with cory", they should man up and really stand with him:

oh yeah, and to stop using him and taking what he said out of context. :eusa_whistle:

Lean Forward - Booker to Maddow: 'I'm very upset that I'm being used by the GOP'

I stand by what he said, even though he wont.
“I’m not familiar with precisely what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was,” Romney said today.

:lol:

Not really, because you clearly don't know anything except for what other rightwingnut toons have told you.

O.K. Schillian....let's see it.

You neg repped me and made some wiseass comment about being able to debate. Let's see your argument that backs this one up. Let's see it or else it just proves you got a few instructions out of a bubble gum machine on how to try and look smart on a message board. I'll be waiting.

all i'm going to say is that the federalist papers aren't law and aren't part of what binds us as a country.

caselaw of the supreme court and the constitution do.

So you didn't pick up on the 10th amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America as found in the Bill of Rights ? You know, that pesky little single sentence that counters your ignorant arguments about power going to the states ?

And Yes the Supreme Court has used the Federalist Papers as support for decisions. So, whine all you want...they do have an impact (even if only a little....they do influence the law of the land).

The SCOTUS has done worse even going so far as to codify Jefferson letter to the Danbury Baptists.

let me use little words so you can understand...

You are not capable of using anything but little words.

all the nice words you just posted...

you understand none of them and they have nothing to do with this thread....

You are correct, but they are a rebuttal to you comment about states which you made on this thread. So nice try, but no dodge points for you.

thanks for playing. please feel free to come back after you graduate high school.

Looking forward to you schooling this highschooler. You haven't got what it takes. Just you little smoke screens. Put up or shut up.

does it hurt much to be as stupid as you are?

I had no idea being stupid hurt. Something you want to share with us ?

Experience maybe ???

Oh bullshit, he wasn't taken out of context. He said exactly what was on his mind, and it can only be taken one way.
And what was on his mind was stupid.

Feel free to beat up on Cory Booker for being stupid.

wow, really..I don't know why Booker would stay in a party who thinks of him this way..but he went crawling back on what he said, just to be called, stupid..gotta get him back on that plantation

Only someone as ignorant as you are would make such a statement. As I've told you many times, Steph, you just don't get it.

wow, really..I don't know why Booker would stay in a party who thinks of him this way..but he went crawling back on what he said, just to be called, stupid..gotta get him back on that plantation

Only someone as ignorant as you are would make such a statement. As I've told you many times, Steph, you just don't get it.

meow

Cory Booker went on Rachel Maddow's show this evening to tell the rightwingnuts that if they really want to "stand with cory", they should man up and really stand with him:

oh yeah, and to stop using him and taking what he said out of context. :eusa_whistle:

Lean Forward - Booker to Maddow: 'I'm very upset that I'm being used by the GOP'

Out of context? Why do libs insist on blatant lies. He called Obama's attacks against capitalism nauseating.

MSNBC is only after the Obama operatives got in his ear and told him to be a good Obamabot like you.

If any of you watched Hardball last night, Chris Matthews was having a cow right on the air.

He showed the Booker clip and then got after Ed Rendel (sp?) and some others who were saying the same thing.

Matthews (the unapologetic schill for Obama) was complaining about "Whose carrying Obama's water". and "This makes him look bad." He got Debbie (what a joke) W-S on and grilled her about how they are going to get operatives who support not deface Obama.

I got back to the show a couple of times....and he was going nuts.

When I watched Fox, they were hardly talking about it. Go Figure...

They were doing some pieces on the deficit, the wars, and the NC school teacher.

Folks, this is so fun....to see the wheels come off.

Michigan just dropped out of the Obama column on Real Clear.

This is going to be a tough hard fought battle to November.

Out of context? Why do libs insist on blatant lies. He called Obama's attacks against capitalism nauseating.

MSNBC is only after the Obama operatives got in his ear and told him to be a good Obamabot like you.

Schillian is just that...an Obamabot.

When the party finally does fracture, she's going to be left with all the other lemmings looking for a pied piper to follow.

Wow....just because you said something a lot means it's true ?

Go figure that the left would think that.

Well, if Steph were mentally able to get it, you wouldn't have to keep telling her. I suggest when you see the gold crown, you hit the 'page down' button.

Read your post, substituting 'right' for 'left.'

Good job, hack!

When the party finally does fracture, she's going to be left with all the other lemmings looking for a pied piper to follow.

"Schillian" - how many times did you get left behind before you gave up and dropped out?

Got your GED yet?

Read your post, substituting 'right' for 'left.'

Good job, hack!

Another disconnected short post from someone who rarely puts up anything substantive.

But we can look at the statement on it's face.

Nowhere does R take the time to explain how she has reached the conclusion that S is ignorant. She simply makes the claim. Then using the idea that she is ignorant, she makes the claim that she just does not get it. Well, she never really tells us what she does not get.

She makes no effort to address the post.

Is this what they teach you lefty Special Olympics ?

"Schillian" - how many times did you get left behind before you gave up and dropped out?

Got your GED yet?

Schillian dropped out ?

What a shame.

Forum List

Back