Booker to Rightwingers

You right wingers think you're cute. All you're doing is letting your desperation show.

The DNC swiftly closing ranks to get Corey to shut the fuck up and stick with their dishonesty is what constitutes desperation, R.

True story!

:thup:
Would you like to discuss the difference between using other Chicago citizens to smear President Obama and examining Bishop Romney's actual record?

Cory Booker went on Rachel Maddow's show this evening to tell the rightwingnuts that if they really want to "stand with cory", they should man up and really stand with him:

oh yeah, and to stop using him and taking what he said out of context

Oh bullshit, he wasn't taken out of context. He said exactly what was on his mind, and it can only be taken one way.
And what was on his mind was stupid.

Feel free to beat up on Cory Booker for being stupid.

Have the Republicans ceased all negative advertisements yet, because they respect Cory Booker so much?

Cory Booker went on Rachel Maddow's show this evening to tell the rightwingnuts that if they really want to "stand with cory", they should man up and really stand with him:

oh yeah, and to stop using him and taking what he said out of context. :eusa_whistle:

Lean Forward - Booker to Maddow: 'I'm very upset that I'm being used by the GOP'

oh yeah, and to stop using him and taking what he said out of context.
Nice try...He was pretty clear on Meet the Press...
If you wanna clean it up for him that's up to you...
It's on tape and we have him on record... :lol:

You have the mayor of Newark on record! Yippee!!!
multi.gif
multi.gif
multi.gif

oh yeah, and to stop using him and taking what he said out of context

Oh bullshit, he wasn't taken out of context. He said exactly what was on his mind, and it can only be taken one way.

wow, really..I don't know why Booker would stay in a party who thinks of him this way..but he went crawling back on what he said, just to be called, stupid..gotta get him back on that plantation

wow, really..I don't know why Booker would stay in a party who thinks of him this way..but he went crawling back on what he said, just to be called, stupid..gotta get him back on that plantation
Funny how you wingnuts always equate Black people to slaves.

You know it's over, right?

Classic. :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGd8Xx7p_YM]Dishonest Attacks, Dishonest Cover-up - YouTube[/ame]

Granted, this will be forgotten in a week (nationally) but this was a fun one. The clips form Booker's "hostage" video are quite revealing. You can almost feel the gun pointed at him off camera and hear the "walk it back bit**" whispers.

oh we do, but apparently they don't....the first black pres. tells the first black Newark mayor to retract....... sorta like that Democratic whip they use, house nigra vs. field nigra dichotomy....huh? :lol:

oh we do, but apparently they don't....the first black pres. tells the first black Newark mayor to retract....... sorta like that Democratic whip they use, house nigra vs. field nigra dichotomy....huh? :lol:

i'm sure you have proof that the president told mayor booker to "retract".

or maybe booker doesn't like that you wingnuts made him your poster child.

just saying.

but as usual, your post is nonsense.

you Democrats don't think so..you believe you own black Democrats, and if they don't toe the line they get called, stupid. Of course you people don't treat black Republicans any better..

oh yeah, and to stop using him and taking what he said out of context. :eusa_whistle:

Lean Forward - Booker to Maddow: 'I'm very upset that I'm being used by the GOP'

out of context?:eusa_eh:

Oh, you mean where in the dems editing his mia culpa apostasy speech and using the part they liked, the whole 34 seconds?

no... you just leave out the part when he talks about how the repubs doing the rev wright thing is nauseating...

how convenient.

oh we do, but apparently they don't....

It's your side who uses words like 'plantation'.

Republicans see race everywhere.

the first black pres. tells the first black Newark mayor to retract.......

Really? Got proof of that?

sorta like that Democratic whip they use, house nigra vs. field nigra dichotomy....huh? :lol:

Now you're just speaking in your racist code words again. Sorry - no comprende.

thought Booker had some real balls out here in Newark. Another phoney, fraud with the backbone of Hershey Bar.

No matter..........politically, the class warfare crap is always political loser, particualrly in a general election.

i'm sure you have proof that the president told mayor booker to "retract".

or maybe booker doesn't like that you wingnuts made him your poster child.

just saying.

but as usual, your post is nonsense.

he retracted in record time, we all know what happens when you speak the truth and, it happens on the other side too. he got a call from one of obamas homeys, maybe the guy who wanted to bribe wright to keep his yap shut?:eusa_eh:, well either way, axelrod, who knows...and here we are.

MY post was nonsense?:lol:

dear....you're the odoriferous hamper of hack supporting a claim that his original comment was taken out of context...tsk tsk...

out of context?:eusa_eh:

Oh, you mean where in the dems editing his mia culpa apostasy speech and using the part they liked, the whole 34 seconds?

no... you just leave out the part when he talks about how the repubs doing the rev wright thing is nauseating...

how convenient.

not at all, its all part of the record......try and keep up.

Oh and hackey sack? There were NO wright attack ads etc ....... Romney renounced any plans, even in planning stage by that super pac, (over which he has no control anyway)....go wipe your chin. :eusa_drool:

oh we do, but apparently they don't....

It's your side who uses words like 'plantation'.

Republicans see race everywhere.

the first black pres. tells the first black Newark mayor to retract.......

Really? Got proof of that?

sorta like that Democratic whip they use, house nigra vs. field nigra dichotomy....huh? :lol:

Now you're just speaking in your racist code words again. Sorry - no comprende.

why yes he went home and decided to retract everything he just said, making himself look like an ass and it just happens to be a walk back of a slam of an Obama attack strategy..are you that stupid? seriously?

:lol:you should recognize those euphemisms, the gop would be slaughtered if they used them, they are reserved for democrats only.... they are a Democratic party staple, IF booker had been a con or rep. there would have been a number of black dems out there calling him an uncle tom.....its so old it not even funny anymore.

and hey, don't take my word for it all, ask Jillian...Cain is a self hating black man,akin to a self hating jew....she'll fill you in.

Man, I had some respect for Booker, than lost it when he went Maddcows show whining..

sad

Forum List

Back