Boobs - What's the Big Deal?

There have been topics on this, but, serious question here.....

You can ask men what do you like on women and not all of them say boobs. Some will say butt/ass or legs and maybe even something different....

But it seems to me that most guy TALK about Boobs. Or, rather, maybe guys that like boobs are more outspoken about it?

Is it because most guys are "boob" men, or does it say something about the "boob" men?
Don't know; in my case, girl friends just need to put their scent on me to get me to stop being judgemental.

There is more to that scent thing than might be obvious.
i know; it makes me want to put up with them.

Well then any woman who does the same over a guys waste size is a little bitch and no great loss.

I dated a woman who wore bras that made her look good. Naked they were two defeated airbags or balloons. Gross.

Obesity is unhealthy though and NOT natural or normal.

I cannot comment on your girlfriend's boobies. :D
Just keep in mind how different her life would be if she got breast implants. Can't deny guys will instantly find her more interesting.

Those are the kinds of guys that women want to keep away though. :)
But they don't. They actually get implants because of the lack of attention from those guys.

I have to admit a girl gets an implant or loses weight they become a lot more interesting.

You don't like fat for the same reason. Stop the "its unhealthy" crap. It's unattractive is why you don't like it.

PS. I wouldn't want my wife or girlfriend to get a boob job. Most of those women end up cheating or leaving after the surgery. I don't blame them. If I got a penis implant I'd want to try it out on more than my wife.

About your PS, then you don't really love that person. Period.
A lot of people don't really love each other. That's why $ is the number one reason people get divorced. If they didn't have$ problems they'd still be happily married.

Just keep in mind how different her life would be if she got breast implants. Can't deny guys will instantly find her more interesting.

But they don't. They actually get implants because of the lack of attention from those guys.

I have to admit a girl gets an implant or loses weight they become a lot more interesting.

You don't like fat for the same reason. Stop the "its unhealthy" crap. It's unattractive is why you don't like it.

PS. I wouldn't want my wife or girlfriend to get a boob job. Most of those women end up cheating or leaving after the surgery. I don't blame them. If I got a penis implant I'd want to try it out on more than my wife.

A lot of people don't really love each other. That's why $ is the number one reason people get divorced. If they didn't have$ problems they'd still be happily married.

Well, you lie in the bed you make. If you get involved in a relationship with someone you don't love, and that person doesn't love you, then don't have very high expectations.

Well then any woman who does the same over a guys waste size is a little bitch and no great loss.

I dated a woman who wore bras that made her look good. Naked they were two defeated airbags or balloons. Gross.

One more thing (sorry, bad habit I have of quoting the same post to add things, lol), if a person is happily married, I see no reason why that person would have to go and get breast implants. I think in most cases, that is to attract other people. So, if your wife is going to get breast implants, maybe she needs more attention or something?
I agree

Doesn't anyone get tired of seeing all of those plastic big boobed/big butted women parading themselves around everywhere you look? Good grief. Give me a natural body type any day than the bleach blonde big boobed bimbo. I prefer normal proportions and normal/natural looking people.
Nope; i am practicing not judging women by the clothes they don't wear on the Internet and try to port it to real life whenever i have the presence of mind to do so.

I have a complex about it... not sure why...when I was single, same as you, yet, I always felt insecure if a guy told me his ex or whatever had big boobs. I guess I always felt like I would never measure up or be as big of a turn on.... insecurity I guess!

Well, any guy who would think more or less of you because of your breast size is a little dick anyways, so no great loss there I suppose. :D

One of my best friends had HUGE boobs, and she hated it. She wore a T-shirt at the beach. She thought it was embarrassing. How would you feel to be her?
trying to "love the one you are with" should be internalized, by some.

My wife's titties used to remind me of the Twin Towers; now they remind of of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.

But no matter.

The most beautiful of all of God's creations is the feminine form. Breasts are a major component of the feminine mystique and enchantment. The physiological and aesthetic qualities of a woman's breasts are truly wonderful things. Here is my own very humble commentary on these prized (and, indeed, worshiped) anatomical attributes:

In my long life I've seen and touched
Breasts both large and small.
But the breasts pressed nightly close to me
Are the bestest breasts of all.

- The Professor

I have a complex about it... not sure why...when I was single, same as you, yet, I always felt insecure if a guy told me his ex or whatever had big boobs. I guess I always felt like I would never measure up or be as big of a turn on.... insecurity I guess!

Well, any guy who would think more or less of you because of your breast size is a little dick anyways, so no great loss there I suppose. :D

One of my best friends had HUGE boobs, and she hated it. She wore a T-shirt at the beach. She thought it was embarrassing. How would you feel to be her?
I can't imagine you helped her with her self esteem issue.

You are right I don't know much about you. Are you single dating or married? I can't imagine you are dating someone. You could be married but I don't think so. I think you are single. Just a guess. I'm guessing you don't have kids?

You get set up on dates with some great guys but none of them can afford you. You aren't looking for a guy who makes as much as you. You want a doctor but those guys are all taken or don't call back for a second date. I think this because you come off as a superficial knowitall argumentative who's never happy. Always drama.

No one wants to hear about what happened at work! Certainly not word for word! Then your girlfriend calls and I have to hear it again.

Obviously I'm judging you based on other women I've known that remind me of you. You're lucky your hot babe. Lol

My wife's titties used to remind me of the Twin Towers; now they remind of of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.

But no matter.

The most beautiful of all of God's creations is the feminine form. Breasts are a major component of the feminine mystique and enchantment. The physiological and aesthetic qualities of a woman's breasts are truly wonderful things. Here is my own very humble commentary on these prized (and, indeed, worshiped) anatomical attributes:

In my long life I've seen and touched
Breasts both large and small.
But the breasts pressed nightly close to me
Are the bestest breasts of all.

- The Professor
I go to lifetime fitness where I get to see a lot of moms in their bikinis or bathing suits laying in the hot tub or the sauna and I can imagine what they look like naked much better than if they were in street clothes. Even the most average or even below average woman I can see the beauty in them when they're spread in the sexual position their curves their butts. If 5 is giving you sex while she's giving you sex shes a ten. I love women

You can ask men what do you like on women and not all of them say boobs. Some will say butt/ass or legs and maybe even something different....

But it seems to me that most guy TALK about Boobs. Or, rather, maybe guys that like boobs are more outspoken about it?

Is it because most guys are "boob" men, or does it say something about the "boob" men?

Think breasts show how we're opening up about sexuality. Wouldn't talk as freely about the butt of female genitals because that's still more forbidden. But with breast augmentation and clothing which reveals clevage it's much more open now, as is talking about it.

A woman can wear a top that shows her clevage, gush with friends about her new augmented breasts, so breasts are a valid subject to discuss. In the right setting. But you wouldn't discuss the clitoris or anus as casually. I think we will eventually. Emergence of anal bleaching suggests that much. It's a process though. Happens gradually and over decades.

Other cultures already talk pretty casually about it as in Denmark. Read some amusing articles about Americans shocked at how freely they discuss sexual topics that if we spoke of them at home at all would only be done in whispers. :)

I don't believe that crap about feeding/infant/mother crap. I think that is simply psychobabble.

There are certain signs that define a woman physically and sexually; breasts and hips. To some degree legs and facial features but breasts and hips are the basics.

I was, andistly still am a breast man. The bigger the better, for my tastes, but my wife's hips have taught me how attractive and sexy they can be.

But still, a nice rack is a thing of beauty and wonder.

I actually agree. I think they are attractive myself, and, will be honest enough to admit to having "breast envy" of those that are larger. But, I don't think I'd want them to be TOO big - I think a D or DD would be sufficient, but, God gave those genes to my Mom but not myself :(

I don't know how to respond to this without sounding like a perv, so I'll just give you kudos on your attitude.

I don't believe that crap about feeding/infant/mother crap. I think that is simply psychobabble.

There are certain signs that define a woman physically and sexually; breasts and hips. To some degree legs and facial features but breasts and hips are the basics.

I was, andistly still am a breast man. The bigger the better, for my tastes, but my wife's hips have taught me how attractive and sexy they can be.

I actually agree. I think they are attractive myself, and, will be honest enough to admit to having "breast envy" of those that are larger. But, I don't think I'd want them to be TOO big - I think a D or DD would be sufficient, but, God gave those genes to my Mom but not myself :(

All this stuff about looks goes away when a woman has a great personality, for all but the most shallow.

That is the stuff good people say out loud. The reality is much different. If I wanted to have sex with someone, a personality isn't going to cut it if she has nothing else. It's just nature.

All this stuff about looks goes away when a woman has a great personality, for all but the most shallow.

Everyone has different wants and desires. Some men are willing to put up with a bad personality if they really are turned on physically by the person -

Some women can grow "ugly" not matter how attractive to some men if they are a pain in the rear!

Tis true. My brother married a woman who has the largest boobs I've ever seen in real life, even though she was bat shit crazy. That was 10 years ago. Now she's a nightmare.

Everyone has different wants and desires. Some men are willing to put up with a bad personality if they really are turned on physically by the person -

Some women can grow "ugly" not matter how attractive to some men if they are a pain in the rear!

Men who base marriage on the size of a woman's rack are doomed to failure. Especially as time and gravity take their toll. One day they will be lying in bed and the wife will roll over an knock them out. :D

well I have nothing against them, or people that like them .... I'm just a little envious being only of average size, but at least I don't have to worry about men liking me because I have big boobs....
Big boobs are more of a spectacle than an attraction.

Ok, it's official. I disagree with you on every single thing.

I am first attracted to a pretty face. A nice ass is of much more importance to me than tits. Big titties are really kind of gross, looking all over-inflated with big blue veins.

It used to be that big tits were primarily adorning fat chicks. Anything bigger than a c-cup on a fit chick is usually fake. But, I could be wrong.

Well, you lie in the bed you make. If you get involved in a relationship with someone you don't love, and that person doesn't love you, then don't have very high expectations.
Oh look, it is "Ms. Know-it-All" again. Come impress everyone with your completely stupid opinions again, jackass?

---
Your sickness toward the extreme was learned thru masturbation fantasies, without regard for practicality like health.

---
While maturing in my mid-teens. I structured my male sexual fantasies around a healthy, natural, female body.
Yes, normal size boobs are attractive, and feel/look good when she's teasing me from above, but a healthy butt with athletic legs gets my juices flowing the most.
I also learned to accept, then later enjoy, natural feminine hair on their legs and other normal areas.

Of course, a decent-looking face (esp friendly & intelligent looking) is part of the whole picture.

Last edited:
My brother married a woman who has the largest boobs I've ever seen in real life, even though she was bat shit crazy. That was 10 years ago. Now she's a nightmare.

---
Serves him right.
Superficiality cuts both ways.
I hope he learned something.

Forum List

Back