Boobs - What's the Big Deal?

But average breasted women can feed their young. Mine ballooned up to a D after I had my kids, so, nature has a way of "taking care" of that!

True.

But you can also read, write, do math, and dont' have to worry about a stegosaurus eating your husband for lunch

I could only hope! :badgrin:

Just saying we have thousands and thousands of years of evolvement, disproving that bigger is more productive.

If I seem knowledgeable on the subject, it'[s because I have decades of study behind me.

and many hours of hands on experience

... but that was BEFORE you started wearing corny t-shirts, right??? :laugh:

nope

Can you think of a better way to open a conversation?

True true....

11154572_824122834332241_7155458921725828748_o.jpg

I don't believe that crap about feeding/infant/mother crap. I think that is simply psychobabble.

There are certain signs that define a woman physically and sexually; breasts and hips. To some degree legs and facial features but breasts and hips are the basics.

I was, andistly still am a breast man. The bigger the better, for my tastes, but my wife's hips have taught me how attractive and sexy they can be.

But still, a nice rack is a thing of beauty and wonder.

I actually agree. I think they are attractive myself, and, will be honest enough to admit to having "breast envy" of those that are larger. But, I don't think I'd want them to be TOO big - I think a D or DD would be sufficient, but, God gave those genes to my Mom but not myself :(

All this stuff about looks goes away when a woman has a great personality, for all but the most shallow.

Everyone has different wants and desires. Some men are willing to put up with a bad personality if they really are turned on physically by the person -

Some women can grow "ugly" not matter how attractive to some men if they are a pain in the rear!

I don't believe that crap about feeding/infant/mother crap. I think that is simply psychobabble.

There are certain signs that define a woman physically and sexually; breasts and hips. To some degree legs and facial features but breasts and hips are the basics.

I was, andistly still am a breast man. The bigger the better, for my tastes, but my wife's hips have taught me how attractive and sexy they can be.

I actually agree. I think they are attractive myself, and, will be honest enough to admit to having "breast envy" of those that are larger. But, I don't think I'd want them to be TOO big - I think a D or DD would be sufficient, but, God gave those genes to my Mom but not myself :(

All this stuff about looks goes away when a woman has a great personality, for all but the most shallow.

Everyone has different wants and desires. Some men are willing to put up with a bad personality if they really are turned on physically by the person -

Some women can grow "ugly" not matter how attractive to some men if they are a pain in the rear!

Men who base marriage on the size of a woman's rack are doomed to failure. Especially as time and gravity take their toll. One day they will be lying in bed and the wife will roll over an knock them out. :D

Men who base marriage on the size of a woman's rack are doomed to failure. Especially as time and gravity take their toll. One day they will be lying in bed and the wife will roll over an knock them out. :D

well I have nothing against them, or people that like them .... I'm just a little envious being only of average size, but at least I don't have to worry about men liking me because I have big boobs....

I still say development of boobs is the first reason a boy has to pay more attention to girls. It's hard to get past that first point of attraction.

well I have nothing against them, or people that like them .... I'm just a little envious being only of average size, but at least I don't have to worry about men liking me because I have big boobs....

A Proposition was just passed in NYS mandating that all males will from now on be attracted to a female based upon her ability to make males feel bad about being attracted to any particular body part.
You may now relax.

Be honest guys, when you see a big boobed woman what comes to mind? Easy????

Big boobs are more of a spectacle than an attraction.

I still say development of boobs is the first reason a boy has to pay more attention to girls. It's hard to get past that first point of attraction.

Maybe because it is the first indication of real differences between boys and girls. I can still remember the first girl in my class that "developed" early, still remember her name and we were not exactly close friends.

a sign the female of the species is approaching the ability to nourish, and age to mate.

A Proposition was just passed in NYS mandating that all males will from now on be attracted to a female based upon her ability to make males feel bad about being attracted to any particular body part.
You may now relax.

Fine. I'll post a pic of my cleavage to make everyone feel better.....

There have been topics on this, but, serious question here.....

You can ask men what do you like on women and not all of them say boobs. Some will say butt/ass or legs and maybe even something different....

But it seems to me that most guy TALK about Boobs. Or, rather, maybe guys that like boobs are more outspoken about it?

Is it because most guys are "boob" men, or does it say something about the "boob" men?
All vaginas look alike but no two boobs are exactly the same.

Even on the same girl one boobs bigger than the other.

And when a hot girl walks by there's no way to see her vagina but you can see what her boobs look like.

Did you see Nicki manage on SNL last night? Tits and ass! Wow.

There have been topics on this, but, serious question here.....

You can ask men what do you like on women and not all of them say boobs. Some will say butt/ass or legs and maybe even something different....

But it seems to me that most guy TALK about Boobs. Or, rather, maybe guys that like boobs are more outspoken about it?

Is it because most guys are "boob" men, or does it say something about the "boob" men?
All vaginas look alike but no two boobs are exactly the same.

Even on the same girl one boobs bigger than the other.

And when a hot girl walks by there's no way to see her vagina but you can see what her boobs look like.

Did you see Nicki manage on SNL last night? Tits and ass! Wow.

Rebuilt, body by?

a sign the female of the species is approaching the ability to nourish, and age to mate.

The size of the breasts has absolutely zero to do with the ability to breast feed. Just an FYI.

Forum List

Back