Boobs - What's the Big Deal?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
There have been topics on this, but, serious question here.....

You can ask men what do you like on women and not all of them say boobs. Some will say butt/ass or legs and maybe even something different....

But it seems to me that most guy TALK about Boobs. Or, rather, maybe guys that like boobs are more outspoken about it?

Is it because most guys are "boob" men, or does it say something about the "boob" men?

Source of Mothers milk, usually our first nourishment.

and which would you rather slake your thirst from?

Shot glass, or mug?
th

I don't believe that crap about feeding/infant/mother crap. I think that is simply psychobabble.

There are certain signs that define a woman physically and sexually; breasts and hips. To some degree legs and facial features but breasts and hips are the basics.

I was, andistly still am a breast man. The bigger the better, for my tastes, but my wife's hips have taught me how attractive and sexy they can be.

But still, a nice rack is a thing of beauty and wonder.

I don't believe that crap about feeding/infant/mother crap. I think that is simply psychobabble.

There are certain signs that define a woman physically and sexually; breasts and hips. To some degree legs and facial features but breasts and hips are the basics.

I was, andistly still am a breast man. The bigger the better, for my tastes, but my wife's hips have taught me how attractive and sexy they can be.

I actually agree. I think they are attractive myself, and, will be honest enough to admit to having "breast envy" of those that are larger. But, I don't think I'd want them to be TOO big - I think a D or DD would be sufficient, but, God gave those genes to my Mom but not myself :(

Sounds borderline Freudian....

Very possibly.

cave women wanted the best hunter for a mate, knowing he could take care of her.

Cave men wanted a mate that could provide nourishment for his offspring, and built to have those offspring.

Built into our dna

But average breasted women can feed their young. Mine ballooned up to a D after I had my kids, so, nature has a way of "taking care" of that!

Either way, if I were on the market again, I would want someone to find me amazing and sexy as a package, not because of any of my "parts".....

Very possibly.

cave women wanted the best hunter for a mate, knowing he could take care of her.

Cave men wanted a mate that could provide nourishment for his offspring, and built to have those offspring.

Built into our dna

But average breasted women can feed their young. Mine ballooned up to a D after I had my kids, so, nature has a way of "taking care" of that!

True.

But you can also read, write, do math, and dont' have to worry about a stegosaurus eating your husband for lunch

Very possibly.

Built into our dna

True.

But you can also read, write, do math, and dont' have to worry about a stegosaurus eating your husband for lunch

I could only hope! :badgrin:

Very possibly.

Built into our dna

True.

Just saying we have thousands and thousands of years of evolvement, disproving that bigger is more productive.

If I seem knowledgeable on the subject, it's because I have decades of study behind me.

and many hours of hands on experience

Very possibly.

Built into our dna

True.

Just saying we have thousands and thousands of years of evolvement, disproving that bigger is more productive.

If I seem knowledgeable on the subject, it'[s because I have decades of study behind me.

... but that was BEFORE you started wearing corny t-shirts, right??? :laugh:

Very possibly.

Built into our dna

True.

If I seem knowledgeable on the subject, it'[s because I have decades of study behind me.

... but that was BEFORE you started wearing corny t-shirts, right??? :laugh:

nope

Can you think of a better way to open a conversation?

Very possibly.

Built into our dna

If this to be true and evolution to be a fact then why are not all women 36 DDs? :boobies:

I actually agree. I think they are attractive myself, and, will be honest enough to admit to having "breast envy" of those that are larger. But, I don't think I'd want them to be TOO big - I think a D or DD would be sufficient, but, God gave those genes to my Mom but not myself :(

All this stuff about looks goes away when a woman has a great personality, for all but the most shallow.

Forum List

Back