Boobs - What's the Big Deal?

You know? You can have small breasts and be an excellent lover. That might not be the case if you have a tiny penis. ;)

Smaller would seem advantageous thinking of doggy style and how large ones probably sway back n forth painfully. :)

Average size is good. :D Of course there is TOO big. I've seen some "movies" where I was like "huh? How can that BE?" :lol:

You know? You can have small breasts and be an excellent lover. That might not be the case if you have a tiny penis. ;)

Smaller would seem advantageous thinking of doggy style and how large ones probably sway back n forth painfully. :)

Average size is good. :D Of course there is TOO big. I've seen some "movies" where I was like "huh? How can that BE?" :lol:

Think size is moot. Unless into 'tit schtooping' they really don't have much of a role in sex. Though having experienced nipple pleasuring can tell you a guy's nipples do the same thing a woman's does when stimulated. :) Nice jolt of pleasure shoots down your spine.

Physical attraction is part of it, like it or not.

Personality. Fun to be around and mature. A good sense of humor and smart. Good mannerisms but can still laugh and enjoy a rope swing into a lake.

If she has nice boobs and a nice butt ; but does not know where Asia is on a map she is worthless to me . I have met some women who had sexy bodies - but were dingbats.

Shadow 355

Women want bigger boobs like guys always would take a couple extra inches. Even if both are adequate. I don't care if a woman is flat as a board. A nice ass goes a long way but if they have a pretty face that isn't buried in too much make-up (lightly dusted, so to speak) that overcomes all shapes and sizes on all areas. You also have to factor in the super outgoing and bubbly personality that just makes a woman prettier the more you get to be around her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back