Boobs - What's the Big Deal?

There have been topics on this, but, serious question here.....

You can ask men what do you like on women and not all of them say boobs. Some will say butt/ass or legs and maybe even something different....

But it seems to me that most guy TALK about Boobs. Or, rather, maybe guys that like boobs are more outspoken about it?

Is it because most guys are "boob" men, or does it say something about the "boob" men?
Don't know; in my case, girl friends just need to put their scent on me to get me to stop being judgemental.

I still say development of boobs is the first reason a boy has to pay more attention to girls. It's hard to get past that first point of attraction.

a sign the female of the species is approaching the ability to nourish, and age to mate.

The size of the breasts has absolutely zero to do with the ability to breast feed. Just an FYI.

and that is well known,

today.

It doesn't seem like some people know that little factoid. :D Anyways, big boobs are due to fatty tissue and have nothing to do with milk supply which is it's own system for anyone who doesn't know.

You can ask men what do you like on women and not all of them say boobs. Some will say butt/ass or legs and maybe even something different....

But it seems to me that most guy TALK about Boobs. Or, rather, maybe guys that like boobs are more outspoken about it?

Is it because most guys are "boob" men, or does it say something about the "boob" men?
Don't know; in my case, girl friends just need to put their scent on me to get me to stop being judgemental.

yeah the boob think is the initial attraction.... once things get going I'm sure the boob size issue becomes less of an issue... unless you are just totally boob obsessed/addicted.....

well except when the milk comes in.. but that is only temporary :(

It is rumored that the champagne glass was modeled on the size and shape of Marie Antoinettes breast.

(not true)

But, if it were, what did they use for the model of the champagne flute?

th

yeah the boob think is the initial attraction.... once things get going I'm sure the boob size issue becomes less of an issue... unless you are just totally boob obsessed/addicted.....

Well, I have small boobs and have never had a problem with guys, even ones who "claim" that they are "breast men." :D As long as you HAVE boobs and know how to use them, most men are satisfied.

Well, I have small boobs and have never had a problem with guys, even ones who "claim" that they are "breast men." :D As long as you HAVE boobs and know how to use them, most men are satisfied.

I have a complex about it... not sure why...when I was single, same as you, yet, I always felt insecure if a guy told me his ex or whatever had big boobs. I guess I always felt like I would never measure up or be as big of a turn on.... insecurity I guess!

I have a complex about it... not sure why...when I was single, same as you, yet, I always felt insecure if a guy told me his ex or whatever had big boobs. I guess I always felt like I would never measure up or be as big of a turn on.... insecurity I guess!

Well, any guy who would think more or less of you because of your breast size is a little dick anyways, so no great loss there I suppose. :D

So true. I can be judgemental towards a 8. But as soon as she goes out with me I start telling my friends how she's a dime.

There is more to that scent thing than might be obvious.

I don't believe that crap about feeding/infant/mother crap. I think that is simply psychobabble.

There are certain signs that define a woman physically and sexually; breasts and hips. To some degree legs and facial features but breasts and hips are the basics.

I was, andistly still am a breast man. The bigger the better, for my tastes, but my wife's hips have taught me how attractive and sexy they can be.

But still, a nice rack is a thing of beauty and wonder.

I actually agree. I think they are attractive myself, and, will be honest enough to admit to having "breast envy" of those that are larger. But, I don't think I'd want them to be TOO big - I think a D or DD would be sufficient, but, God gave those genes to my Mom but not myself :(

All this stuff about looks goes away when a woman has a great personality, for all but the most shallow.
I like the full package.

My wife has big perky breasts that point skywards even when she has no clothes on. She's tightly built. She's a 10 and a generation younger than me. A loving, caring mother, hot body, pretty hair & face, great personality and sense of humor, and recently had her white coat ceremony. She's going to be a medical doctor. So she has smarts too.

Sometimes I think I'm the luckiest man alive.

Well, any guy who would think more or less of you because of your breast size is a little dick anyways, so no great loss there I suppose. :D
Well then any woman who does the same over a guys waste size is a little bitch and no great loss.

I dated a woman who wore bras that made her look good. Naked they were two defeated airbags or balloons. Gross.

Doesn't anyone get tired of seeing all of those plastic big boobed/big butted women parading themselves around everywhere you look? Good grief. Give me a natural body type any day than the bleach blonde big boobed bimbo. I prefer normal proportions and normal/natural looking people.

Well then any woman who does the same over a guys waste size is a little bitch and no great loss.

I dated a woman who wore bras that made her look good. Naked they were two defeated airbags or balloons. Gross.

Obesity is unhealthy though and NOT natural or normal.

I cannot comment on your girlfriend's boobies. :D

I don't believe that crap about feeding/infant/mother crap. I think that is simply psychobabble.

There are certain signs that define a woman physically and sexually; breasts and hips. To some degree legs and facial features but breasts and hips are the basics.

I was, andistly still am a breast man. The bigger the better, for my tastes, but my wife's hips have taught me how attractive and sexy they can be.

But still, a nice rack is a thing of beauty and wonder.

I actually agree. I think they are attractive myself, and, will be honest enough to admit to having "breast envy" of those that are larger. But, I don't think I'd want them to be TOO big - I think a D or DD would be sufficient, but, God gave those genes to my Mom but not myself :(

All this stuff about looks goes away when a woman has a great personality, for all but the most shallow.
I like the full package.

My wife has big perky breasts that point skywards even when she has no clothes on. She's tightly built. She's a 10 and a generation younger than me. A loving, caring mother, hot body, pretty hair & face, great personality and sense of humor, and recently had her white coat ceremony. She's going to be a medical doctor. So she has smarts too.

Sometimes I think I'm the luckiest man alive.
Too bad we have to take your word for it. Have her take off the burka and lets see.

Overall size doesn't matter that much, but length can be a problem. I'm just not attracted when they can be tucked in the waistband.

Forum List

Back