Boobs - What's the Big Deal?

My wife's titties used to remind me of the Twin Towers; now they remind of of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.

But no matter.

The most beautiful of all of God's creations is the feminine form. Breasts are a major component of the feminine mystique and enchantment. The physiological and aesthetic qualities of a woman's breasts are truly wonderful things. Here is my own very humble commentary on these prized (and, indeed, worshiped) anatomical attributes:

In my long life I've seen and touched
Breasts both large and small.
But the breasts pressed nightly close to me
Are the bestest breasts of all.

- The Professor
I go to lifetime fitness where I get to see a lot of moms in their bikinis or bathing suits laying in the hot tub or the sauna and I can imagine what they look like naked much better than if they were in street clothes. Even the most average or even below average woman I can see the beauty in them when they're spread in the sexual position their curves their butts. If 5 is giving you sex while she's giving you sex shes a ten. I love women

A classic response. Loved it!

I don't believe that crap about feeding/infant/mother crap. I think that is simply psychobabble.

There are certain signs that define a woman physically and sexually; breasts and hips. To some degree legs and facial features but breasts and hips are the basics.

I was, andistly still am a breast man. The bigger the better, for my tastes, but my wife's hips have taught me how attractive and sexy they can be.

But still, a nice rack is a thing of beauty and wonder.

I actually agree. I think they are attractive myself, and, will be honest enough to admit to having "breast envy" of those that are larger. But, I don't think I'd want them to be TOO big - I think a D or DD would be sufficient, but, God gave those genes to my Mom but not myself :(

All this stuff about looks goes away when a woman has a great personality, for all but the most shallow.
I like the full package.

My wife has big perky breasts that point skywards even when she has no clothes on. She's tightly built. She's a 10 and a generation younger than me. A loving, caring mother, hot body, pretty hair & face, great personality and sense of humor, and recently had her white coat ceremony. She's going to be a medical doctor. So she has smarts too.

Sometimes I think I'm the luckiest man alive.
---
A generation younger, and she's smart too?
Are you rich?
If not, WHY? ... Why would she find you attractive, and why did your other relationships not work out?

yeah the boob think is the initial attraction.... once things get going I'm sure the boob size issue becomes less of an issue... unless you are just totally boob obsessed/addicted.....

Well, I have small boobs and have never had a problem with guys, even ones who "claim" that they are "breast men." :D As long as you HAVE boobs and know how to use them, most men are satisfied.

I have a complex about it... not sure why...when I was single, same as you, yet, I always felt insecure if a guy told me his ex or whatever had big boobs. I guess I always felt like I would never measure up or be as big of a turn on.... insecurity I guess!

Well, any guy who would think more or less of you because of your breast size is a little dick anyways, so no great loss there I suppose. :D

Overall size doesn't matter that much, but length can be a problem. I'm just not attracted when they can be tucked in the waistband.

Well, the bigger the boob, the heavier the boob, the more likely it is to sag. So there, little boobs are better. :D

You'll get no argument from me. That would be like complaining because the Ferrari someone gave you was the wrong color.. Hell, it's a Ferrari. Quit whining.

I don't believe that crap about feeding/infant/mother crap. I think that is simply psychobabble.

There are certain signs that define a woman physically and sexually; breasts and hips. To some degree legs and facial features but breasts and hips are the basics.

I was, andistly still am a breast man. The bigger the better, for my tastes, but my wife's hips have taught me how attractive and sexy they can be.

Some people are simply a lot more attractive than others.

I actually agree. I think they are attractive myself, and, will be honest enough to admit to having "breast envy" of those that are larger. But, I don't think I'd want them to be TOO big - I think a D or DD would be sufficient, but, God gave those genes to my Mom but not myself :(

All this stuff about looks goes away when a woman has a great personality, for all but the most shallow.
I like the full package.

My wife has big perky breasts that point skywards even when she has no clothes on. She's tightly built. She's a 10 and a generation younger than me. A loving, caring mother, hot body, pretty hair & face, great personality and sense of humor, and recently had her white coat ceremony. She's going to be a medical doctor. So she has smarts too.

---
A generation younger, and she's smart too?
Are you rich?
If not, WHY? ... Why would she find you attractive, and why did your other relationships not work out?
Some people are simply a lot more attractive than others.

That is the stuff good people say out loud. The reality is much different. If I wanted to have sex with someone, a personality isn't going to cut it if she has nothing else. It's just nature.

Of course we all are going to hit that which we find most sexually attractive. But marry? Not if you want the marriage to last.

I like the full package.

Is she 12 yet?

I still say development of boobs is the first reason a boy has to pay more attention to girls. It's hard to get past that first point of attraction.

a sign the female of the species is approaching the ability to nourish, and age to mate.

The size of the breasts has absolutely zero to do with the ability to breast feed. Just an FYI.
I've always said more than a mouthful is a waste.

Guys say that.. but don't mean it.....

I still say development of boobs is the first reason a boy has to pay more attention to girls. It's hard to get past that first point of attraction.

a sign the female of the species is approaching the ability to nourish, and age to mate.

The size of the breasts has absolutely zero to do with the ability to breast feed. Just an FYI.
I've always said more than a mouthful is a waste.

Guys say that.. but don't mean it.....
If she's got small perky tits with eraser nipples that's better naked than most big boobs naked.

If you are talking about in clothes, yes we love big tits. Or if they are big and perfect sure. But they rarely are. But a thin hot girl with nice little tits in my mouth. Not bad.

Sucks trying to titty f her though. You make a good point.

I like the full package.

Is she 12 yet?
She's 25.

n
Obesity is unhealthy though and NOT natural or normal.

I cannot comment on your girlfriend's boobies. :D
Just keep in mind how different her life would be if she got breast implants. Can't deny guys will instantly find her more interesting.

Those are the kinds of guys that women want to keep away though. :)
But they don't. They actually get implants because of the lack of attention from those guys.

I have to admit a girl gets an implant or loses weight they become a lot more interesting.

You don't like fat for the same reason. Stop the "its unhealthy" crap. It's unattractive is why you don't like it.

PS. I wouldn't want my wife or girlfriend to get a boob job. Most of those women end up cheating or leaving after the surgery. I don't blame them. If I got a penis implant I'd want to try it out on more than my wife.

Don't tell me how I feel about things, okay? I don't like because it is unattractive and also because it is unhealthy and a lot of times, a sign of bad habits. Who wants to be in a relationship with someone who can't do anything because they get out of breath and too unhealthy?
Omg! I could sooo see being your miserable husband or boyfriend. He wakes up on a beautiful Sunday and turns on the political shows. A subject comes up and you two disagree on something. Next thing you say those famous words every bitch says to ruin the rest of the day.

We remind ourselves that we like getting laid. That it sucks being alone. That all girls are crazy. Maybe I can get myself out of this argument. Maybe I can convince her she's being a bitch. Etc.

Do you even know what you said? "Don't tell me how I feel about things". Lol. If my girl says something like that I know the day is doomed.

And you ain't giving me no pussy so I have no reason to not poke the bear. Lol. I bet you are a great girlfriend. Not! Lol. But I'd screw the hell out of that.
Strange....all of this time I thought you were a girl.

I like the full package.

Is she 12 yet?
She's 25.
So you must have short hair.....because the underage girls always go for guys with long hair.

Or this was an arranged marriage.

I am first attracted to a pretty face. A nice ass is of much more importance to me than tits. Big titties are really kind of gross, looking all over-inflated with big blue veins.

It used to be that big tits were primarily adorning fat chicks. Anything bigger than a c-cup on a fit chick is usually fake. But, I could be wrong.
When you are 18 or 30 you like big tits because you are seeing young women in their prime. Now that I'm 44 I'm dating women in their upper 30s and 40's. Now I'd rather see chris' tits.

There have been topics on this, but, serious question here.....

You can ask men what do you like on women and not all of them say boobs. Some will say butt/ass or legs and maybe even something different....

But it seems to me that most guy TALK about Boobs. Or, rather, maybe guys that like boobs are more outspoken about it?

Is it because most guys are "boob" men, or does it say something about the "boob" men?
---
While maturing in my mid-teens. I structured my male sexual fantasies around a healthy, natural, female body.
Yes, normal size boobs are attractive, and feel/look good when she's teasing me from above, but a healthy butt with athletic legs gets my juices flowing the most.
I also learned to accept, then later enjoy, natural feminine hair on their legs and other normal areas.

Of course, a decent-looking face (esp friendly & intelligent looking) is part of the whole picture.
I always worried thick legs on a young girl would mean a fat 30 year old.

I like the full package.

Is she 12 yet?
She's 25.
So you must have short hair.....because the underage girls always go for guys with long hair.

Waist-length hair.

I like the full package.

Is she 12 yet?
She's 25.

Waist-length hair.
Nice to meet you Ms Crystal Gayle.

You can ask men what do you like on women and not all of them say boobs. Some will say butt/ass or legs and maybe even something different....

But it seems to me that most guy TALK about Boobs. Or, rather, maybe guys that like boobs are more outspoken about it?

Is it because most guys are "boob" men, or does it say something about the "boob" men?

1. Eyes (wow)
2. Attitude
3. Personality
4. Overall figure
5. Butt leg combo
6. BAZOOMS

There you have it kid

---
While maturing in my mid-teens. I structured my male sexual fantasies around a healthy, natural, female body.
Yes, normal size boobs are attractive, and feel/look good when she's teasing me from above, but a healthy butt with athletic legs gets my juices flowing the most.
I also learned to accept, then later enjoy, natural feminine hair on their legs and other normal areas.

Of course, a decent-looking face (esp friendly & intelligent looking) is part of the whole picture.
I always worried thick legs on a young girl would mean a fat 30 year old.
---
Only if the "thick" legs were fatty --reflective of an inactive woman who eats more than she burns.

There are some women who have naturally thick legs and they may have a physically active disposition. They will not likely get fat.
Check out her parents; often a good predictor.

Forum List

Back