BOMBSHELL: Crooked Ivanka Trump used personal email to conduct government work

You're clearly a troll.

The problem with Hillary using a private server was that she was mishandling classified information, it was not secure, and as required of those using a private server, all of the emails she sends and receives through it need to be given to the proper personnel, which Hillary did not do, and she also proceeded to destroy all of the emails, considered Federal Records, after she went under investigation. I'd also like to point out that Ivanka Trump is not Secretary of State, and actually holds a completely worthless position with no political power.

You loons sort of screwed the pooch on that one....NOW you want it to be criminal

:lmao: talk about a rapid "about face".

Where's your chant of "lock her up"?

Same place yours was.

I'm going to have to see if classified material is involved...or even if this isn't some more fake news.

I see now one of you loons claim Trump is a KKK member. Just throw some shit out there....you sheep will graze on it

You loons sort of screwed the pooch on that one....NOW you want it to be criminal

Same place yours was.

I'm going to have to see if classified material is involved...or even if this isn't some more fake news.

I see now one of you loons claim Trump is a KKK member. Just throw some shit out there....you sheep will graze on it

I don't think any of it is a HUGE deal - and I suspect it happens a lot more then we realize. The only thing that made it HUGE was that it was Hillary Clinton.

That is why you will only hear excuses for rather than "lock her up" when it comes to Ivanka ;)

Same place yours was.

I don't think any of it is a HUGE deal - and I suspect it happens a lot more then we realize. The only thing that made it HUGE was that it was Hillary Clinton.

That is why you will only hear excuses for rather than "lock her up" when it comes to Ivanka ;)

Again...Clinton was sloppy. See Wasserman's current woes

You're clearly a troll.

The problem with Hillary using a private server was that she was mishandling classified information, it was not secure, and as required of those using a private server, all of the emails she sends and receives through it need to be given to the proper personnel, which Hillary did not do, and she also proceeded to destroy all of the emails, considered Federal Records, after she went under investigation. I'd also like to point out that Ivanka Trump is not Secretary of State, and actually holds a completely worthless position with no political power.

So why does she have access to classified information?

The information was not classified.

Hillary was supposed to forward all of the emails she sent and received to the proper personnel, which she didn't, she instead destroyed all of the Federal Records on that server when she came under investigation, some of which were classified.

Hillary was Secretary of State, a position with actual political power. Ivanka is in a worthless position with no political power.

There was no wrongdoing, and the fact that the leftists are attempting to draw false parallels shows how desperate they are to justify a criminal.

She was on a government site, buying a seized rare coin .
She sent me some images .

Nice score Ivanka .
35.jpg
36.jpg

It looks like just about everyone in the Trump administration used private email for government business.

Kushner
Stephen K. Bannon
Reince Priebus
Gary D. Cohn
Stephen Miller
Ivanka Trump,

It looks like just about everyone in the Trump administration used private email for government business.

Kushner
Stephen K. Bannon
Reince Priebus
Gary D. Cohn
Stephen Miller
Ivanka Trump,
I'd express surprise that you can't tell the difference between the "First Daughter" and the Secretary of State, but it's you we're talking about.

Hillary was supposed to forward all of the emails she sent and received to the proper personnel, which she didn't, she instead destroyed all of the Federal Records on that server when she came under investigation, some of which were classified.

Hillary was Secretary of State, a position with actual political power. Ivanka is in a worthless position with no political power.

There was no wrongdoing, and the fact that the leftists are attempting to draw false parallels shows how desperate they are to justify a criminal.

Ivanka, and Kushner (who also used his private email) both have top level security clearances. That means they have access to and receive classified material. For a "worthless position" that is pretty significant.

How do we know she did not use her private email for classified material?

The rightists have a double standard when it comes to Clinton vs Trump.

For the record, I always thought the lock her up chants were kinda silly, but in defense of the normies... hillary's transgressions aren't limited to her email server.

Ivanka, and Kushner (who also used his private email) both have top level security clearances. That means they have access to and receive classified material. For a "worthless position" that is pretty significant.

No we don't. It was proven that Clinton passed classified material via her PRIVATE server. We also know why she did it.

No we don't. It was proven that Clinton passed classified material via her PRIVATE server. We also know why she did it.

We do?

Kushner
Stephen K. Bannon
Reince Priebus
Gary D. Cohn
Stephen Miller
Ivanka Trump,

A bunch of two faced assholes.
Says a bunch of dress wearing assholes.

So Trump and his base attacks cllinton for years on end about her use of private emails, but somehow it is our fault when we point out the double standard? Ever been honest with your self in your entire life? Damn.

Forum List

Back