Fixing what's wrong vs. Undoing what what the opposition did

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
As one example:
  • The GOP are floundering on healthcare because they are more interested in gutting O-care than they are with actually fixing what's wrong with healthcare delivery and how we pay for our healthcare.
I suppose at the moment that's the "big" issue that is that way; however, pretty much everything Trump wants to do is driven by the nature and extent to which it undoes something his predecessor did or put in place.

That is not good governance. The GOP hold all the formal power and yet rather than using it to do full-bore fixes, they, Trump in particular, just want to tear down everything, except for that f*cking wall. He wants to build that, even though he's been told by his own DHS organization that a wall is a stupid thing to build and according to Trump, even without the wall, illegal border crossings are down 70%. If illegal southern border crossings are down 70% without a damn wall, why spend our money, not Mexico's, on the damn thing.

At the end of the day we've got nothing but incoherent governance coming from the executive branch, and all of it derives from ineptitude and insipidity of that fat f*ck in the WH! I never thought I'd say this, but Trump actually makes Congress look competent.

As one example:
  • The GOP are floundering on healthcare because they are more interested in gutting O-care than they are with actually fixing what's wrong with healthcare delivery and how we pay for our healthcare.
I suppose at the moment that's the "big" issue that is that way; however, pretty much everything Trump wants to do is driven by the nature and extent to which it undoes something his predecessor did or put in place.

That is not good governance. The GOP hold all the formal power and yet rather than using it to do full-bore fixes, they, Trump in particular, just want to tear down everything, except for that f*cking wall. He wants to build that, even though he's been told by his own DHS organization that a wall is a stupid thing to build and according to Trump, even without the wall, illegal border crossings are down 70%. If illegal southern border crossings are down 70% without a damn wall, why spend our money, not Mexico's, on the damn thing.

At the end of the day we've got nothing but incoherent governance coming from the executive branch, and all of it derives from ineptitude and insipidity of that fat f*ck in the WH! I never thought I'd say this, but Trump actually makes Congress look competent.

If illegal southern border crossings are down 70% without a damn wall, why spend our money, not Mexico's, on the damn thing.

So that illegal border crossings remain down, even if a Democrat becomes President.

As one example:

what's wrong is that government is involved. fix that.

Forum List

Back