BOMBSHELL: Crooked Ivanka Trump used personal email to conduct government work

If you're gonna delete my posts you need to delete Matthews as well. His name calling & trolling is no different than mine.

Where? I'll keep this brief. Yours was deleted because it was nothing more then a one liner personal flame aimed at another member - nothing about the topic, and we are in Politics, not the FZ...

Do lefties allege that Mrs.Trump tried to save a couple of hundred dollars by using government e-mails when her husband donated a million dollars to the Texas disaster relief? What the hell is the point? Do lefties allege that Mrs.Trump's e mails violated National Security? The point really is that tax exempt left wing propaganda sources like Media Matters mission is to dig up this trivial junk and send it to left wing media blogs who supply the crazies with their daily dose of crazy hatred. Otherwise it doesn't make sense on any level.

It looks like just about everyone in the Trump administration used private email for government business.

Kushner
Stephen K. Bannon
Reince Priebus
Gary D. Cohn
Stephen Miller
Ivanka Trump,

A bunch of two faced assholes.
Says a bunch of dress wearing assholes.

So Trump and his base attacks cllinton for years on end about her use of private emails, but somehow it is our fault when we point out the double standard? Ever been honest with your self in your entire life? Damn.
There is no double standard ya freak.
Smashed electronics?
Bleach bit?
Private servers hidden away?
Emails deleted?
Emails shared with a maid?
Classified material exposed?

I think your dress is tied to tight ya fruitloop

If you're gonna delete my posts you need to delete Matthews as well. His name calling & trolling is no different than mine.

Where? I'll keep this brief. Yours was deleted because it was nothing more then a one liner personal flame aimed at another member - nothing about the topic, and we are in Politics, not the FZ...
?????

Do lefties allege that Mrs.Trump tried to save a couple of hundred dollars by using government e-mails when her husband donated a million dollars to the Texas disaster relief? What the hell is the point? Do lefties allege that Mrs.Trump's e mails violated National Security? The point really is that tax exempt left wing propaganda sources like Media Matters mission is to dig up this trivial junk and send it to left wing media blogs who supply the crazies with their daily dose of crazy hatred. Otherwise it doesn't make sense on any level.

You're wasting your time.

Sometimes I wonder why libtards love lying, crooked Hillary. Then I'm reminded that Russians still loved Joseph Stalin, even though he murdered millions of them. You can't fix stupid.

You loons sort of screwed the pooch on that one....NOW you want it to be criminal

:lmao: talk about a rapid "about face".

Where's your chant of "lock her up"?
The information was not classified.

Hillary was supposed to forward all of the emails she sent and received to the proper personnel, which she didn't, she instead destroyed all of the Federal Records on that server when she came under investigation, some of which were classified.

Hillary was Secretary of State, a position with actual political power. Ivanka is in a worthless position with no political power.

There was no wrongdoing, and the fact that the leftists are attempting to draw false parallels shows how desperate they are to justify a criminal.

Ivanka, and Kushner (who also used his private email) both have top level security clearances. That means they have access to and receive classified material. For a "worthless position" that is pretty significant.

How do we know she did not use her private email for classified material?

The rightists have a double standard when it comes to Clinton vs Trump.
___

I think it is the other way around.

No big deal for a Democrat PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE with security clearance to be using her own PRIVATE SERVER and DELETING and BLEACH WASHING 30,000 e-mails but let Trumps daugher and son-in-law do it 100 times and it suddenly matters.

It looks like just about everyone in the Trump administration used private email for government business.

Kushner
Stephen K. Bannon
Reince Priebus
Gary D. Cohn
Stephen Miller
Ivanka Trump,

So Trump and his base attacks cllinton for years on end about her use of private emails, but somehow it is our fault when we point out the double standard? Ever been honest with your self in your entire life? Damn.
Smashed electronics?
Bleach bit?
Emails deleted?

you've been reading too much planted Russian and right wing propaganda... :p

Kushner
Stephen K. Bannon
Reince Priebus
Gary D. Cohn
Stephen Miller
Ivanka Trump,

Smashed electronics?
Bleach bit?
Emails deleted?

Sure thing darlin....

Kushner
Stephen K. Bannon
Reince Priebus
Gary D. Cohn
Stephen Miller
Ivanka Trump,

Smashed electronics?
Bleach bit?
Emails deleted?

Are you trying to say none of that happened? Really?

That's pathetic

Most of Hillary's email stuff was a result of her being techtarded and careless in depending too much on other people which led to carelessness with classified material. She should have been more careful, she shouldn't have lied, but she was investigated, and chastized. Of the material - there were only two pieces marked classified. Much of the scandal was overblown partisan haymaking.

Sometimes I wonder why libtards love lying, crooked Hillary. Then I'm reminded that Russians still loved Joseph Stalin, even though he murdered millions of them. You can't fix stupid.

I don't think people "love Hillary" but don't you think there is a wee bit of difference between Stalin and Clinton? Other than the fact she wears high heels?

Trey Goudy and Elijah Cummings have already placed demands for an accounting of emails be submitted by the Whitehouse.
Jason Chaffetz has publicly stated if they are conducting government business via private emails that it is wrong & must stop.

That is two top republicans & a dem. Don't give me this republicans are hypocrites bullshit.

You're wasting your time.
Thanks Lass, but it's so easy to trump (pardon the pun) left wing arguments with simple logic that I find it hard to resist the temptation.

Most of Hillary's email stuff was a result of her being techtarded and careless in depending too much on other people which led to carelessness with classified material. She should have been more careful, she shouldn't have lied, but she was investigated, and chastized. Of the material - there were only two pieces marked classified. Much of the scandal was overblown partisan haymaking.
She set up her PRIVATE server on the first day of her confirmation hearings so don't try to pedal that innocent victim bullshit

I don't think people "love Hillary" but don't you think there is a wee bit of difference between Stalin and Clinton? Other than the fact she wears high heels?

Of course there's a difference. The point is that liberals continued to love Hillary in spite of her blatant crime and corruption. If many Russian people would stick by Stalin, it's not shocking that liberals would stick with Hillary.

People ended up dead around them both

That's all horseshit.

You loons sort of screwed the pooch on that one....NOW you want it to be criminal

:lmao: talk about a rapid "about face".

Where's your chant of "lock her up"?
The information was not classified.

Hillary was supposed to forward all of the emails she sent and received to the proper personnel, which she didn't, she instead destroyed all of the Federal Records on that server when she came under investigation, some of which were classified.

Hillary was Secretary of State, a position with actual political power. Ivanka is in a worthless position with no political power.

There was no wrongdoing, and the fact that the leftists are attempting to draw false parallels shows how desperate they are to justify a criminal.

Ivanka, and Kushner (who also used his private email) both have top level security clearances. That means they have access to and receive classified material. For a "worthless position" that is pretty significant.

How do we know she did not use her private email for classified material?

The rightists have a double standard when it comes to Clinton vs Trump.
___

I think it is the other way around.

No big deal for a Democrat PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE with security clearance to be using her own PRIVATE SERVER and DELETING and BLEACH WASHING 30,000 e-mails but let Trumps daugher and son-in-law do it 100 times and it suddenly matters.

I don't count it as a big deal either way - I just find the hypocrisy amusing. (You DO realize Ivanka and Jared both have top level security clearances?)

Almost as amusing as the accuracy of the claims. Bleach washing 30,000 emails? There was no bleach washing. And Bleach Bit - a low level tool, is not even much good for that: What is BleachBit? Little-known tool at center of Clinton email controversy

Forum List

Back