Boehner just asked Obama to move his speech by one day

Since when does a primary debate take precedence?

When we have an economic moron running this country into the ground that happens to be a liberal democrat--that's when a debate for the next president takes precedent.

View attachment 15001
"let me be clear--this is all the tea party and Bush's fault"

Fortunately normal America doesn't really give a shit what clueless misfits like you think.

So which Americans are the normal ones??????????????

THE 26% THAT APPROVE HOW OBAMA IS HANDELING THE ECONOMY

OR

THE 74% THAT DISSAPROVE HOW HE IS HANDELING IT?????????????????

IDIOT

The speaker has the power to stop him. He does control when the house gathers after all. This could get ugly.

look, it appears that there was a rep debate scheduled for wed., way ahead of the presidents request, the prez new that , even The Hill admits that the pres. asked for a date that he clearly new was an issue.

The speaker has the power to stop him. He does control when the house gathers after all. This could get ugly.

look, it appears that there was a rep debate scheduled for wed., way ahead of the presidents request, the prez new that , even The Hill admits that the pres. asked for a date that he clearly new was an issue.

That's Ok. They have another one five days later.

September 7th, 2011 8pm EST on MSNBC and CNBC

September 12th, 2011 8pm EST on CNN – Submit Questions

September 22nd, 2011 Air time TBD on Fox News

October 11th, 2011 Air time TBD on Bloomberg Television

October 18th, 2011 Air time TBD on CNN

November 9th, 2011 8pm EST on CNBC

December 10th, 2011 Air time TBD on ABC

January 12th, 2012 Air time TBD on PBS

January 30th, 2012 Air time TBD on Fox News

February, 2012 Air time TBD on ABC – Likely between February 7th and 13th

February, 2012 Air time TBD on Fox News – Likely between the 19th and 27th

March 5th, 2012 Air time TBD on NBC

More to come as they are announced.

2012 Primary Debate Schedule « 2012 Election Central

Obama is nothing but a vindictive thug.

Can't wait to see him GONE.

Yep! January 2017 can't come soon enough.

P.S. You do realize he will be reelected in 2012, don't you?
Have a crystal ball? Time machine with a flux capacitor?

You do NOT know this.

Yes I do and so does every big republican donor. Why do you think the B-team of republicans are running for president? Your A-team is sitting this one out.

Since when does a primary debate take precedence?

When we have an economic moron running this country into the ground that happens to be a liberal democrat--that's when a debate for the next president takes precedent.

View attachment 15001

Fortunately normal America doesn't really give a shit what clueless misfits like you think.

According to polling data on Obama's job approval numbers the only people that are insignificant are you Obamabots.

Yep! January 2017 can't come soon enough.

P.S. You do realize he will be reelected in 2012, don't you?
Have a crystal ball? Time machine with a flux capacitor?

You do NOT know this.

Yes I do and so does every big republican donor. Why do you think the B-team of republicans are running for president? Your A-team is sitting this one out.
So You admit that the Republican Elite are as bad as the Statist Democrat elite that are running this Republic into the ground in a bipartisan effort?

Good on ya Salt-Peter...:clap2:

View attachment 15001

According to polling data on Obama's job approval numbers the only people that are insignificant are you Obamabots.

:eusa_shhh:
They still BELEIVE the whole country and world loves the Obama. :lol:

View attachment 15001

Is this why they are so angry? Tagged in the minority again? You'd think they would wake up and become REAL Americans.

In all honesty and sincerity; what A-team?
Rubio, Christie, West, Haley, and a few others.

Where's the dem's A-team?

Are they going to stick with the D-team, or challenge the inept asshole?

Kinda interesting that Hillary's former campaign team just opened a site that goes by "HRC2012"

It means one of two things. Either she's considering a run from behind the scenes, or sending a message to the D-team that he'd better get his shit together right now, or else the C-team is going to take the field.

In all honesty and sincerity; what A-team?
Rubio, Christie, West, Haley, and a few others.

Where's the dem's A-team?

Are they going to stick with the D-team, or challenge the inept asshole?

Kinda interesting that Hillary's former campaign team just opened a site that goes by "HRC2012"

It means one of two things. Either she's considering a run from behind the scenes, or sending a message to the D-team that he'd better get his shit together right now, or else the C-team is going to take the field.
Awesome! Great news...a real scrap on the Statist side...Operation Chaos part trois! Great political theatre in the works?

Last edited:
why did Bone-her ask the day of the speech to be moved?

He claims to need more time to prepare. I suggest he forego his daily Merlot session.

The Speaker asked the President change the date, so the President would not upstage the GOP debate, previously scheduled for the same night.

If you think that the President was unaware of the debate schedule, or didn't 'intend' to upstage the GOP debaters, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

And most of the voters in America won't buy that bullshit story either.

Forum List

Back