Boehner just asked Obama to move his speech by one day

What type of moronic idiots did he hire to work for him??? How they hell do they schedule his speech the same night as the debate? Things of this nature have happened several times and makes Obama look even more inept. Makes him herp . . . like a derp.

Must be nice being a Republican. Anything you don't agree with, you simply call it a lie. And there you go. You've "won".

Why can progressives never write more than one sentence?

The day a progressive can write a three paragraph dissertation without an insult and WITH including valid citations to validate their claims is the day I eat my own head.

short attention spans? I'm just saying...

Must be nice being a Republican. Anything you don't agree with, you simply call it a lie. And there you go. You've "won".

Why can progressives never write more than one sentence?

The day a progressive can write a three paragraph dissertation without an insult and WITH including valid citations to validate their claims is the day I eat my own head.
And THIS would be worth the price of admission! :eek::eusa_whistle:

(j/k) ;)

why did Bone-her ask the day of the speech to be moved?

He claims to need more time to prepare. I suggest he forego his daily Merlot session.

The Speaker asked the President change the date, so the President would not upstage the GOP debate, previously scheduled for the same night.

If you think that the President was unaware of the debate schedule, or didn't 'intend' to upstage the GOP debaters, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

He claims to need more time to prepare. I suggest he forego his daily Merlot session.

The Speaker asked the President change the date, so the President would not upstage the GOP debate, previously scheduled for the same night.

If you think that the President was unaware of the debate schedule, or didn't 'intend' to upstage the GOP debaters, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Your wasting your time. BDPoop is even dumber than TM. Two peas in a pod they are...

As a matter of course he knew. But I bet his speech would only have the moocher class and Statist pundits watching anyway which is about 30% of the population anyway.

Anyone whom carries it will suffer even IF the Republican debate wasn't going on. This nation has had enough of the Obama regime that hasn't ever left the campaign trail.

Your wasting your time. BDPoop is even dumber than TM. Two peas in a pod they are...
Actually, I disagree. No one is dumber than TM. BD is not unintelligent, based on her previous board posting history. However, she's made a significant step downward from then in her posts on this board.

Actually, I disagree. No one is dumber than TM. BD is not unintelligent, based on her previous board posting history. However, she's made a significant step downward from then in her posts on this board.

Well thats too bad. Im unfamiliar with her previous board history other than the fact that she was banned. Which in itself is telling, but all she posts on here is usually pointless crap.

The speaker has the power to stop him. He does control when the house gathers after all. This could get ugly.

I think everyone realizes that this is just a political ploy on Obama's part. The GOP debate has been scheduled for months--and Obama comes out at the last minute and calls for the entire congress to adjourn so he can deliver another perfectly pronounced speech--read from a teleprompter--and written by someone else.

It couldn't be more clear that Obama did not write this jobs plan--because he has been on vacation--certainly didn't announce any details on his job tour--(because he didn't have one) and then came back and has been dealing with Irene. So this is really probably Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi's plan--and we know what they're plans are about anyway--MORE SPENDING.

So regardless I will be watching the GOP debate-

Well thats too bad. Im unfamiliar with her previous board history other than the fact that she was banned. Which in itself is telling, but all she posts on here is usually pointless crap.

I wasn't aware of that. However, it is painfully easy to be banned from that particular board.

The WH states that Boehner did not have a problem with the date when they informed him. So what this is about, I have no idea.

They only told him 15 minutes before it went public in their announcement. They intentionally didnt give him time to respond because they knew what the answer would be. Instead they go public hoping it would put an undue spotlight on the speaker.

Its so painfully obvious, how could you miss it? Obama is in full time campaign mode rather than governing for the people.

The WH states that Boehner did not have a problem with the date when they informed him. So what this is about, I have no idea.

The White House states??? And you actually believe them??? They same White House who's press secretary told the Republicans to move their debate??? :laugh2:

Forum List

Back