BLM harasses Dem candidates because even a timid Republican will tell them to get bent.

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
racial arsonists see their hopes and interests in the hypocritical hearts of Progressive Panderers

They know Republicans don't give a shit about them so why would they waste their time?

How is withdrawing the police giving a shit about blacks? We seen the murder rate go through the roof in Baltimore.

What could we do besides fund programs in education to teach right & wrong to young black men???

it is parents who are supposed to teach young men right from wrong; but the Left destroyed the Black nuclear family with welfare generations ago dummy

How is withdrawing the police giving a shit about blacks? We seen the murder rate go through the roof in Baltimore.

What could we do besides fund programs in education to teach right & wrong to young black men???

the police withdrew and now hesitate to confront crime because the Pandering Progressives in charge in Baltimore dont have the backs of the people they entrusted to keep law and order

what is it about Progressives that you idiots NEVER want to acknowledge your own role in anything?

and you call yourselves critical thinkers? i dont think so

the police withdrew and now hesitate to confront crime because the Pandering Progressives in charge in Baltimore dont have the backs of the people they entrusted to keep law and order

what is it about Progressives that you idiots NEVER want to acknowledge your own role in anything?

and you call yourselves critical thinkers? i dont think so

The democrats need the black vote so they accept the black communities bs! Even when more people die because of such weakness. I don't support it!!! Not all on the left support such idiocy.

it is parents who are supposed to teach young men right from wrong; but the Left destroyed the Black nuclear family with welfare generations ago dummy

I support the family! ;) And no, it is both parents and educational systems job to do this.

Forum List

Back