Zone1 You Call Me A Racist Because I Disagree With You

There are 48 million blacks. Do you want me to post pictures of David Duke and claim everybody white is a racist? There aren't many Smollettes. But:

According to a 2017 IPSOS poll “Thirty-one percent ofAmericans polled strongly or somewhat agreed that ‘America must protect and preserve its White European heritage.”Those are the same views held by white supremacists. Extrapolating this using the entire white population hopefully will allow you to see just how much of a potential threat racism is. According to United States Census projections there were 248,503,000 whites in America in 2017. If thirty-one percent of the white population held racist views, that means that there were potentially 77,035,930 whites with racist views living in America at that time. Using todays population, over 80 milllion potential white racists exist today. You are one of them.

Like I have said, turn black and live 5 years then come talk. Posting a meme of Smollette iisn't going to do it.

Being proud of and wanting to preserve your own heritage isn't racist.

If it is then that puts the term African American at the top of the list.

Is there any other race in the U.S. that does this?? LOL

Pew Research Report Shows 76% of Black Americans Say Race …

According to a 2017 IPSOS poll “Thirty-one percent ofAmericans polled strongly or somewhat agreed that ‘America must protect and preserve its White European heritage.”Those are the same views held by white supremacists.
No it’s not. European heritage is WHITE. No one says “white European” except liberal racists. You are the one racial-izing European heritage that way. White people are the LEAST racist people on the planet.

Why is it ok for black separatists like your self to shout about race all day but if a white person says the exact same thing, you throw a tantrum about how racist it is? You got a boat load of privilege, but completely lack the self awareness to realize it.

D8A90729-0370-46D9-8D6C-AB3EAC483602.jpeg

FFS, why do you think Black Panther was so loved by the black community? Because it depicted a highly militant black ethno-state secured behind a giant wall. Think a white superhero could get away with that today?

7805E5A5-9F17-4DB1-A323-396ABCF43D20.jpeg

Forum List

Back