Trump Is Starting To Get On My Nerves

So you typed that on your screen, read it, edited it, smacked your lips and said perfect and clicked post? That sounded good to you?

Wow, that's amazing, vermin

Yup. I did all those things.

Did you know that a person cannot recognize a joke, it means that they have low intelligence?

Not that I would ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances vote for a dim..... Unless the Republican had two horns and a tail..... Even then, I would have to re-examine my morals..

I digress. Trump is way ahead in polling but he seems to insist on taking cheap shots at my Governor. Who, I would frankly rather see as the Republican nominee. But I'm okay with Trump. If he'd just learn to shut the hell up once in a while.

Exhibit A

-- Confronted with this, Fauci now says he Made a Freudian Typo and that he was wrong at the time to say it was a "fact."

All of this is creating some blowback for Donald Trump, who effectively made Anthony Fauci the President-in-Fact for a year, and later bestowed upon him a Presidential Commendation for his great service.

Donald Trump is frank and forthright in admitting that if there were any mistakes made, they were all made by (checks notes) Ron "DeSanctimonious."

I know people make excuses for Trump's cowardly, weakling failure to step up to Fauci and Brix and tell them NO! The country was in a panic, they'll say. He's a germophobe. Fauci and Brix "played" him.

(The very stable genius seems to get "played" by leftwingers an awful lot.)

Okay, suppose I excuse his Chicken Little act in 2020-2021:

What excuses his shameless, remorseless lying now?

Is just everything acceptable if Trump does it?

H/T Ace

But CBD is a despicable coward

Trump is who Trump is.

Yup. He is not the greatest person in the world. He does call people names and he is obnoxious and an asshole, disgusting in many ways. But, he sure does know how to run the country and that is all that counts.
“Run the country” into the ground

Yep. Republicans get mad when I point out he's petty, vindictive and holds a grudge because it's obviously true. Anyone come to Florida and watch Trump's lying ads where they lie about DeSantis in the ad then correct themselves in the fine print
What you just described sounds a lot like politics to me. How many nominees called and were called names and lied about and then the nominee picks that person or one of those persons to be their VP. Happens on both sides.

What you just described sounds a lot like politics to me. How many nominees called and were called names and lied about and then the nominee picks that person or one of those persons to be their VP. Happens on both sides.

Well, if DeSantis is the greatest threat to America, then I guess I should go ahead and vote for Kennedy (third party), it doesn't matter, election fraud, it's just politics, they are all lying like Trump does about DeSantis supporting the Fair Tax.

Trump's lie BTW is that the Fair Tax is added to all our other taxes, which is a lie. It replaces all other taxes. In the small print it mentions that what they just said is a lie

Well, if DeSantis is the greatest threat to America, then I guess I should go ahead and vote for Kennedy (third party), it doesn't matter, election fraud, it's just politics, they are all lying like Trump does about DeSantis supporting the Fair Tax.

Trump's lie BTW is that the Fair Tax is added to all our other taxes, which is a lie. It replaces all other taxes. In the small print it mentions that what they just said is a lie
All politicians say shit that isn't true.

LOL. Biden has high disapproval numbers and 70% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction.
You’re going by polls… that you routinely dismiss under most circumstances

And what people think isn’t necessarily the facts

Definitely not in this case

All politicians say shit that isn't true.

I'm a strong supporter of the Fair Tax, though I'm not big on the pre-bate. If you are saying I'm wasting my time that Republicans are no different, then I get it, I'm good, I won't worry about Trump or Biden and vote third party since it doesn't matter which lying party I vote for

I'm a strong supporter of the Fair Tax, though I'm not big on the pre-bate. If you are saying I'm wasting my time that Republicans are no different, then I get it, I'm good, I won't worry about Trump or Biden and vote third party since it doesn't matter which lying party I vote for
First chop government spending by 50%, then we can talk tax reform. Hell the EPA is in the news today because an audit shows it can't account for $7 billion dollars, that's 99.9% of it's budget. :oops:

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
First chop government spending by 50%, then we can talk tax reform. Hell the EPA is in the news today because an audit shows it can't account for $7 billion dollars, that's 99.9% of it's budget. :oops:

Democrats are trying to destroy us, there is no other possible explanation at this point. No one is that stupid

Forum List

Back