Blaming white people for our failure

Let me know when my people are being murdered by cops the same way his people are being murdered by cops. Because the cops treat my people better than they treat his people.

Here is another example

Underrepresented Minorities in the U.S. Workplace

My people are not underrepresented in the workplace. His are.

The participation of underrepresented minorities (e.g., Hispanics, African Americans, and Native Americans) in the whole U.S. workforce increased from ~23% to ~25% between 2003 and 2009. This increase was driven by growth in Hispanic participation rates (12.6% to 14%).

Say, do you believe the fact that Blacks face all kinds of discrimination and ill-treatment, makes them not "your people"? In the same vein and assuming you are male, are women, facing ill-treatment at the hands of misogynistic goons, not "your people"?

Anyways, I know I say some stupid shit and I know where im wrong. I know things aren’t fair for your people. Still lots of work to do. Just know my only goal is to make everything right

You know, there's some good in the above, and there sure is a lot of work to do - and for all of us humans. A place to start would be to take a closer look at your use of "your people". They are Americans as much as you are, and thus they are not just IM2's people, but your people, too. Just as Whites are IM2's people. Once that's sunk in, things might really start to improve.

Yes, whites are my people since I am human. But whites made the separation and what I am saying is this separation has allowed whites to do things to us whereby not only past damage has not been fixed, but have been compounded because the behavior that created the past damage exists today.

Yes, whites are my people since I am human. But whites made the separation and what I am saying is this separation has allowed whites to do things to us whereby not only past damage has not been fixed, but have been compounded because the behavior that created the past damage exists today.

I don't disagree.

Yeah. Everyone is a sellout, except a no name punk like you. The funk soul brother. Oprah just cashed in on all of the suckers, and stupid guilty bored white housewives. Diet comfort food, hawked by a lard ass, and ripping writers off for the rights to the books, to make shit TV movies. You can enjoy her overpriced slop, while enjoying the award winning blackish. Now that’s entertainment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is an idea! Stop blaming people and go make the American Dream.

Need an education, get educated......no one is stopping you. (You means anyone)
Need a skill, get skilled......no one is stopping you.
If you have done the first two, then you can get a job or start your own business ....no one is stopping you.
Make something of yourself.......no one is stopping you.....well maybe you are stopping you.

IM2 got educated, was so successful that he was able to retire early......no one stopped him.

Okay IM2, tell us all this is wrong. You will have the last word.

He’s enjoying his golden years, by preaching racism all day in his dark room. American dream indeed.

You do know that Oprah blows your whole argument that because of race, black people cant make it in the United States, right? Thats because she used her God given talents and didnt sit on her ass, she created her OWN empire and has lived a luxurious lifestyle, almost like a queen, while shits like you have done nothing but moan and groan that life isnt fair because you are black. Dont you see any irony in your post? Not with liberal thinking, it is hard to see anything.

View attachment 274577

Actually she doesn't because that's not my argument. And since the information shows that racism has created a huge wealth gap the Oprah recognizes exists shows that your punk ass assertions have no merit. There is no irony in my post. Because you have made an assumption about me that is laughable because it's so false.
So now we are talking about a wealth gap? Are we now saying that Morgan Freeman is a punk ass whose assertions have no merit? I doubt you will watch this video, because you are too stupid to know better. Again it will blow your argument away about a wealth gap, between those that work, and shit fucks like you who dont.

I worked for 43 years. And I have researched and know more about why the wealth gap exists than Morgan Freeman. He knows more about acting than me. Who you going to use next? That stale video from Chris Rock?

The racial wealth gap: How African-Americans have been shortchanged out of the materials to build wealth
Blacks and Latinos Will Be Broke in a Few Decades
The Racial Wealth Gap: Why A Typical White Household Has 16 Times The Wealth Of A Black One
The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap | Demos
STUDY: When It Comes to Racial Wealth Gap, Structural Racism Always Wins | Colorlines
Data on the Racial Wealth Gap | PolicyMap
Racial Equity Resource Guide: The Racial Wealth Gap: Why Policy Matters

I can keep going, but you won't read any of this because it vaporizes the racist lie you make yourself believe. And the issue is too complex for an idiot that thinks they can show a video from an actor and think because you saw him play president in a movie that he has a clue about public policy.

Rolling joints and smoking them in your parents basement isnt working, maybe if you decided to do like my friends, who are now teaching millenials to get dirty in the trades not go off to some fucked up college to be indoctrinated in Victimhood, they too are making a big difference. Down here in the Sunshine state, kids are coming out of public education with no clue how to deal with life, now they have a good choice and income when they graduate with their skills in the trades.

The only people being indoctrinated into victimhood are white kids listening to people like you. I have to laugh at your silly assumptions boy, because if you knew the truth about me you'd swallow your teeth and shut the fuck up. White people like you crack me up with your ignorance.

I suggest you read the information you were provided. If you can't, shut your ignorant, right wing, parrot repeating stupidity, ass up.

I saw a bunch of kids destroying a Walgreens in Philly a couple months ago, and assaulting employees. They got victim hood beat. Smiling happy people having fun. Didn’t see any of your posts about that.

So now we are talking about a wealth gap? Are we now saying that Morgan Freeman is a punk ass whose assertions have no merit? I doubt you will watch this video, because you are too stupid to know better. Again it will blow your argument away about a wealth gap, between those that work, and shit fucks like you who dont.

I worked for 43 years. And I have researched and know more about why the wealth gap exists than Morgan Freeman. He knows more about acting than me. Who you going to use next? That stale video from Chris Rock?

The racial wealth gap: How African-Americans have been shortchanged out of the materials to build wealth
Blacks and Latinos Will Be Broke in a Few Decades
The Racial Wealth Gap: Why A Typical White Household Has 16 Times The Wealth Of A Black One
The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap | Demos
STUDY: When It Comes to Racial Wealth Gap, Structural Racism Always Wins | Colorlines
Data on the Racial Wealth Gap | PolicyMap
Racial Equity Resource Guide: The Racial Wealth Gap: Why Policy Matters

I can keep going, but you won't read any of this because it vaporizes the racist lie you make yourself believe. And the issue is too complex for an idiot that thinks they can show a video from an actor and think because you saw him play president in a movie that he has a clue about public policy.

You were a janitor for 43 years...cool.

I don't think so.

Dude, to call me a racist is just too laughable. My friends and I sit here drinking 180 dollar bottle of Remi, laughing at you stupid fucks because you keep voting for the very people who keep you enslaved to the government. I have no issue with anyone coming into my house legally as long as they leave their issues at the door. My daughter in law is Peruvian, and my best friend is a teacher of trades, who is black, but I do have an issue with stupid black people. So does my friend. So be black, be a victim, and most of all be miserable in your income inequality. We drink our Remi in your pursuit of unhappiness.

You're a racist. I have to laugh at you while you repeat the meme you have made yourself believe.

What’s wrong with Colt 45? $180.00 buys much more.

Anyways, I know I say some stupid shit and I know where im wrong. I know things aren’t fair for your people. Still lots of work to do. Just know my only goal is to make everything right

You know, there's some good in the above, and there sure is a lot of work to do - and for all of us humans. A place to start would be to take a closer look at your use of "your people". They are Americans as much as you are, and thus they are not just IM2's people, but your people, too. Just as Whites are IM2's people. Once that's sunk in, things might really start to improve.

Except that he hates white people, and knows more about them than they do. Self proclaimed expert.

I'm thinking that a lot of Blacks are happier under Trump. They have meaningful jobs, and that's what they wanted all along. Democrats and the race baiters hate that because their main objective is to keep them poor, pissed off and dependent on government.

.....blacks---despite graduating at lower levels and committing crimes at higher levels--are doing very well in having good jobs
and they STILL complain!!!!!!!?????
...blacks were far behind the whites before slavery--so you can't prove the whites caused their problems

My main objective in debate in forums and topics about race is to primarily show that people like you believe that blacks are inferior. Either people believe that unequal treatment of blacks lead to the unequal conditions of blacks today or they believe that the innate inferiority of blacks is the root of black inequality today. You likely don't consider yourself a racist.....but you do believe that blacks are inferior. Right?
...it is UNDENIABLE the sub-Saharan blacks were behind the whites in technology/education/science/etc----so if they were behind BEFORE ''unequal treatment''--how do you know the unequal treatment caused them to be behind/graduate lower/commit more crime/etc?
...it is UNDENIABLE blacks are inferior in graduating and not committing crimes/etc
so --it's not a BELIEF--but fact
figure-coi-2.png

Except that he hates white people, and knows more about them than they do. Self proclaimed expert.

sealybobo hates white people? Who knew?

.....blacks---despite graduating at lower levels and committing crimes at higher levels--are doing very well in having good jobs
and they STILL complain!!!!!!!?????
...blacks were far behind the whites before slavery--so you can't prove the whites caused their problems

My main objective in debate in forums and topics about race is to primarily show that people like you believe that blacks are inferior. Either people believe that unequal treatment of blacks lead to the unequal conditions of blacks today or they believe that the innate inferiority of blacks is the root of black inequality today. You likely don't consider yourself a racist.....but you do believe that blacks are inferior. Right?
...it is UNDENIABLE the sub-Saharan blacks were behind the whites in technology/education/science/etc----so if they were behind BEFORE ''unequal treatment''--how do you know the unequal treatment caused them to be behind/graduate lower/commit more crime/etc?
...it is UNDENIABLE blacks are inferior in graduating and not committing crimes/etc
so --it's not a BELIEF--but fact
figure-coi-2.png

I don't KNOW anything. I am not even interested in defending blacks from the argument of being inferior. I am more interested in the demonstration that YOU believe blacks are inferior. What would be the consequences of those beliefs if you were a police officer, or in charge of hiring at a company, or a loan officer, or a judge, or a doctor, or a TEACHER, etc?

There is a thing called self fulfilling prophecy. People who believe something of others can often treat them in such a way to manifest their beliefs. Say for example a person thinks another person is an a-hole/jerk, just by the way the person looks. As a result of that belief, when he interacts with the person he does so with a "negative energy". In turn, the person receives the negative energy and reflects it back to the person, at which point the person feels his beliefs were confirmed. Who is to say? Had the person considered a jerk had been approached with "positive energy" what would have manifested in return could have been positive energy as well.

All I am saying is that there are consequences to racism and the more people who demonstrate that they are racist.....the more it provides the excuse or argument that inequality is the result of that racism. Until you can control for racism......you can't argue that blacks are inferior. Thus, people like you are making it hard for people like you to prove your point.....because you keep demonstrating a mindset that creates impediments to equal opportunity for blacks.

That having been said, regardless of the color or race of the Egyptians.....EUROPEANS at that time (the ancestors of white America) were FAR behind in technology and civilization. Yet, look where Egypt is and look where Europeans are today. There was certainly not enough time between then and now for Europeans to evolve genetically into a "superior race" and therefore overtake Egyptians.

From what I witnessed in Detroit last weekend, blacks and whites can get along.

Now what are we going to do about the rest of Detroit? I think a good bus system that took people who can’t find jobs locally to cities that need workers. Allow them to move or just bus to and from the job.

We need to clean up the next ten blocks at a time. And get companies to not only move their businesses to Detroit but hire detroiters.

Here is a business opportunity for black people. Senior care. Own that shit. Us greeks start restaurants. Italians do construction. Asians do math. Jews got Hollywood. You guys need to own health care specifically old people. There’s a goldmine in that.

In fact, this is happening here in metro Detroit. We live in the suburbs. When my mom got Alzheimer’s and needed to go to an assisted living place, they sent us to the hood. We were a little scared leaving her there at first but they ended up being wonderful people. You have to believe some of those employees don’t like white people.

But hey, no I know how you guys feel. Lol

I'm thinking that a lot of Blacks are happier under Trump. They have meaningful jobs, and that's what they wanted all along. Democrats and the race baiters hate that because their main objective is to keep them poor, pissed off and dependent on government.
What delusion. They all have meaningful jobs now that trumps in office? Fantasy.

Fake news,

Hey butch. I’m technically a white dude.

I’m actually better than a white dude I’m a pure bred. All four grandparents Greek. You are probably a mut? That’s what I call a white dude. When you ask where his family came from they say Tennessee. Lol

With my last name I couldn’t go to a klan meeting.

Here is all I ask of you white devils. Start hiring more black people. Actually send your human resource department to black neighborhoods and start recruiting.

You know who did this for decades? Ford, gm and Chrysler. Lots of blacks worked in the uaw.

But now those jobs are in Mexico.

By the way, I’m just as hard on the blacks as I am you people. Lol

I’m actually better than a white dude I’m a pure bred. All four grandparents Greek. You are probably a mut? That’s what I call a white dude. When you ask where his family came from they say Tennessee. Lol

He doesn’t care, and doesn’t love you. He doesn’t identify with you. Nobody is better than anyone. Your point is not coming across. He lives to play victim and spread hatred. All his daily posts are recycled bullshit, and entertainment.

He doesn’t care, and doesn’t love you. He doesn’t identify with you. Nobody is better than anyone. Your point is not coming across. He lives to play victim and spread hatred. All his daily posts are recycled bullshit, and entertainment.

Who? Trump?

Here is all I ask of you white devils. Start hiring more black people. Actually send your human resource department to black neighborhoods and start recruiting.

You know who did this for decades? Ford, gm and Chrysler. Lots of blacks worked in the uaw.

But now those jobs are in Mexico.

By the way, I’m just as hard on the blacks as I am you people. Lol

Ford was the biggest racist around.

Forum List

Back