Blaming white people for our failure

You know, there's some good in the above, and there sure is a lot of work to do - and for all of us humans. A place to start would be to take a closer look at your use of "your people". They are Americans as much as you are, and thus they are not just IM2's people, but your people, too. Just as Whites are IM2's people. Once that's sunk in, things might really start to improve.

Except that he hates white people, and knows more about them than they do. Self proclaimed expert.

sealybobo hates white people? Who knew?
Hey butch. I’m technically a white dude.

I’m actually better than a white dude I’m a pure bred. All four grandparents Greek. You are probably a mut? That’s what I call a white dude. When you ask where his family came from they say Tennessee. Lol

With my last name I couldn’t go to a klan meeting.

He doesn’t care, and doesn’t love you. He doesn’t identify with you. Nobody is better than anyone. Your point is not coming across. He lives to play victim and spread hatred. All his daily posts are recycled bullshit, and entertainment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who? Trump?

OP who’s ass your trying to suck.

Anyways, I know I say some stupid shit and I know where im wrong. I know things aren’t fair for your people. Still lots of work to do. Just know my only goal is to make everything right

You know, there's some good in the above, and there sure is a lot of work to do - and for all of us humans. A place to start would be to take a closer look at your use of "your people". They are Americans as much as you are, and thus they are not just IM2's people, but your people, too. Just as Whites are IM2's people. Once that's sunk in, things might really start to improve.

Yes, whites are my people since I am human. But whites made the separation and what I am saying is this separation has allowed whites to do things to us whereby not only past damage has not been fixed, but have been compounded because the behavior that created the past damage exists today.
You choose to separate yourself today

So Jeff Bezos the richest multi billionaire Democrat voter, is screwing over everyone by charging more in Amazon merchandise? Warren Buffet a Flaming Liberal who avoids paying taxes, charges more than the worth of the item so he Warren can be a multi billionaire, is he screwing over the people? Bill Gates another flaming liberal who charges more than the cost, is he screwing over the people? Why do Democrat politicians who steal money from the hard working individuals by taxation, pander to these EVIL liberal elites who have billions of dollars?

Again, I'm all for taxing these guys at confiscatory rates and regulating their industries...

Do people walk into a restaurant and a big burly guy walks up and demands that they eat what he recommends? If some big dude walked up to me demanding I give him a dollar, I would tell him to pound sand. If he doesnt like that response and wants to elevate to violence, I will meet him in the arena.
upload_2019-8-21_4-46-34.jpeg

Anyways, I know I say some stupid shit and I know where im wrong. I know things aren’t fair for your people. Still lots of work to do. Just know my only goal is to make everything right

Except that he hates white people, and knows more about them than they do. Self proclaimed expert.

Here is all I ask of you white devils. Start hiring more black people. Actually send your human resource department to black neighborhoods and start recruiting.

You know who did this for decades? Ford, gm and Chrysler. Lots of blacks worked in the uaw.

But now those jobs are in Mexico.

By the way, I’m just as hard on the blacks as I am you people. Lol

Ford was the biggest racist around.

Ironic huh? Well, he wasn't around in the 70's-90's so his company was taken over by a bunch of liberal thinking white men. Not all whites are bad. If they were no way all those black men would have been working at Ford.

But then again, I think about how my dad got his great job at Ford. He was a cook. He was never going to amount to nothing. He was a foreigner. His only hope was that his kids would have a better life. Then one day he ran into this girl who went to community college for culinary arts. She told him that Ford was hiring cooks. So he went down and applied and got the job. Not only did he get the job he was the best employee that Ford ever had. You know the bad rep unions have? It used to drive him crazy how lazy the workers were. Deplorables I tell you.

Anyways, the point I wanted to make was "how did my immigrant dad get that great job?" And how did all those blacks get those jobs? It must have been that white men were too lazy or too good for those jobs. Ford, GM and Chrysler couldn't find enough good white men so they had to hire foreigners and blacks and women. Maybe?

Same way at my Tim Horton's it's all arabs. Is that unfair to white Americans? No. Why? Because they don't apply. And the ones that do suck as employees. We see the difference when we go up north Michigan to a Tim Horton's. The lines are slow and the white youth are worthless. The foreigners work hard and get you your coffee fast and friendly.

If white men are an endangered species it's their own fault. The latin and blacks are stealing your jobs and women. Why? Because you guys will never meet a woman living in your moms basement. LOL

Here is all I ask of you white devils. Start hiring more black people. Actually send your human resource department to black neighborhoods and start recruiting.

You know who did this for decades? Ford, gm and Chrysler. Lots of blacks worked in the uaw.

But now those jobs are in Mexico.

By the way, I’m just as hard on the blacks as I am you people. Lol

Ford was the biggest racist around.

Ironic huh? Well, he wasn't around in the 70's-90's so his company was taken over by a bunch of liberal thinking white men. Not all whites are bad. If they were no way all those black men would have been working at Ford.

But then again, I think about how my dad got his great job at Ford. He was a cook. He was never going to amount to nothing. He was a foreigner. His only hope was that his kids would have a better life. Then one day he ran into this girl who went to community college for culinary arts. She told him that Ford was hiring cooks. So he went down and applied and got the job. Not only did he get the job he was the best employee that Ford ever had. You know the bad rep unions have? It used to drive him crazy how lazy the workers were. Deplorables I tell you.

Anyways, the point I wanted to make was "how did my immigrant dad get that great job?" And how did all those blacks get those jobs? It must have been that white men were too lazy or too good for those jobs. Ford, GM and Chrysler couldn't find enough good white men so they had to hire foreigners and blacks and women. Maybe?

Same way at my Tim Horton's it's all arabs. Is that unfair to white Americans? No. Why? Because they don't apply. And the ones that do suck as employees. We see the difference when we go up north Michigan to a Tim Horton's. The lines are slow and the white youth are worthless. The foreigners work hard and get you your coffee fast and friendly.

If white men are an endangered species it's their own fault. The latin and blacks are stealing your jobs and women. Why? Because you guys will never meet a woman living in your moms basement. LOL

Who are you IM3? I think your a bit weirder actually. LOL

No, I said we know more about white people than they do about us.

Blacks understand whites way better than whites understand blacks:
  • Because they have to just to feed their families in a society that is mostly white.
  • Because they read white books, watch white television, receive white educations, work at white companies, etc. They have to deal with whites. Meantime whites can avoid dealing with blacks or having to take them seriously.
This makes it hard for blacks to stereotype and dehumanize whites to a serious degree.

Actually she doesn't because that's not my argument. And since the information shows that racism has created a huge wealth gap the Oprah recognizes exists shows that your punk ass assertions have no merit. There is no irony in my post. Because you have made an assumption about me that is laughable because it's so false.
So now we are talking about a wealth gap? Are we now saying that Morgan Freeman is a punk ass whose assertions have no merit? I doubt you will watch this video, because you are too stupid to know better. Again it will blow your argument away about a wealth gap, between those that work, and shit fucks like you who dont.

I worked for 43 years. And I have researched and know more about why the wealth gap exists than Morgan Freeman. He knows more about acting than me. Who you going to use next? That stale video from Chris Rock?

The racial wealth gap: How African-Americans have been shortchanged out of the materials to build wealth
Blacks and Latinos Will Be Broke in a Few Decades
The Racial Wealth Gap: Why A Typical White Household Has 16 Times The Wealth Of A Black One
The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap | Demos
STUDY: When It Comes to Racial Wealth Gap, Structural Racism Always Wins | Colorlines
Data on the Racial Wealth Gap | PolicyMap
Racial Equity Resource Guide: The Racial Wealth Gap: Why Policy Matters

I can keep going, but you won't read any of this because it vaporizes the racist lie you make yourself believe. And the issue is too complex for an idiot that thinks they can show a video from an actor and think because you saw him play president in a movie that he has a clue about public policy.

Rolling joints and smoking them in your parents basement isnt working, maybe if you decided to do like my friends, who are now teaching millenials to get dirty in the trades not go off to some fucked up college to be indoctrinated in Victimhood, they too are making a big difference. Down here in the Sunshine state, kids are coming out of public education with no clue how to deal with life, now they have a good choice and income when they graduate with their skills in the trades.

The only people being indoctrinated into victimhood are white kids listening to people like you. I have to laugh at your silly assumptions boy, because if you knew the truth about me you'd swallow your teeth and shut the fuck up. White people like you crack me up with your ignorance.

I suggest you read the information you were provided. If you can't, shut your ignorant, right wing, parrot repeating stupidity, ass up.

I saw a bunch of kids destroying a Walgreens in Philly a couple months ago, and assaulting employees. They got victim hood beat. Smiling happy people having fun. Didn’t see any of your posts about that.

And I've seen white racism for 58 years. You've seen more white crime than black, but you say nothing. When I want to talk about black kids misbehaving, I'll go down to the community center and talk directly to the kids. But when I am talking to white garbage online who want to overstate black crime while excusing their own, I'm going to show you why I say that the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. You're a nobody, I have done work in black communities in several cities. I did not do it for fame and just because you see somebody on national TV, doesn't meant they know more than those who aren't. I've been on TV where I live. I have been on radio programs. I have been interviewed and have written guest op eds on matters related to race. You are nothing but a white dude mad because I will not back down. I know what I have seen. I know why they happened. Police aren't trained in social work. I am.

Many whites are failures too, Jews like me are far more wealthy than white antisemite Nazis.
It's not about failure to point out the racism in those you just described

So now we are talking about a wealth gap? Are we now saying that Morgan Freeman is a punk ass whose assertions have no merit? I doubt you will watch this video, because you are too stupid to know better. Again it will blow your argument away about a wealth gap, between those that work, and shit fucks like you who dont.

I worked for 43 years. And I have researched and know more about why the wealth gap exists than Morgan Freeman. He knows more about acting than me. Who you going to use next? That stale video from Chris Rock?

The racial wealth gap: How African-Americans have been shortchanged out of the materials to build wealth
The Racial Wealth Gap: Why A Typical White Household Has 16 Times The Wealth Of A Black One
STUDY: When It Comes to Racial Wealth Gap, Structural Racism Always Wins | Colorlines

I can keep going, but you won't read any of this because it vaporizes the racist lie you make yourself believe. And the issue is too complex for an idiot that thinks they can show a video from an actor and think because you saw him play president in a movie that he has a clue about public policy.

Rolling joints and smoking them in your parents basement isnt working, maybe if you decided to do like my friends, who are now teaching millenials to get dirty in the trades not go off to some fucked up college to be indoctrinated in Victimhood, they too are making a big difference. Down here in the Sunshine state, kids are coming out of public education with no clue how to deal with life, now they have a good choice and income when they graduate with their skills in the trades.

The only people being indoctrinated into victimhood are white kids listening to people like you. I have to laugh at your silly assumptions boy, because if you knew the truth about me you'd swallow your teeth and shut the fuck up. White people like you crack me up with your ignorance.

I suggest you read the information you were provided. If you can't, shut your ignorant, right wing, parrot repeating stupidity, ass up.

I saw a bunch of kids destroying a Walgreens in Philly a couple months ago, and assaulting employees. They got victim hood beat. Smiling happy people having fun. Didn’t see any of your posts about that.

And I've seen white racism for 58 years. You've seen more white crime than black, but you say nothing. When I want to talk about black kids misbehaving, I'll go down to the community center and talk directly to the kids. But when I am talking to white garbage online who want to overstate black crime while excusing their own, I'm going to show you why I say that the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. You're a nobody, I have done work in black communities in several cities. I did not do it for fame and just because you see somebody on national TV, doesn't meant they know more than those who aren't. I've been on TV where I live. I have been on radio programs. I have been interviewed and have written guest op eds on matters related to race. You are nothing but a white dude mad because I will not back down. I know what I have seen. I know why they happened. Police aren't trained in social work. I am.

Social work is what people do, when they don’t qualify for law enforcement. The curriculum is identical. Like the equivalent of being a gym teacher, and teaching kick ball.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.

In the 1930s, the Federal Housing Administration came up a policy that overtly discriminated against minorities by denying to back mortgages to buy homes in certain areas. This practice dubbed a name: redlining.

Redlining disregards a potential home-buyer his credit worthiness or other credentials, but determines whether he will obtain a mortgage based upon his race and the location where he wants to buy a home. If it is in an area where investment is likely and the prospective buyer is of a minority race, he will be denied a mortgage. The areas where investment is likely are distinguished by a red line on a map, which is from where the term redlining is derived.

The FHA administered this policy in the 1930s and though it was repealed in the 1960s, it unofficially persists today. Don't believe me?

In 2014, Evans Bank in New York was taken to court for systematically denying African-Americans mortgages in a specific area in Buffalo, to the point where it created an overtly segregated city.

The Racist Housing Policy From The Jim Crow Era That Lives On Today

Race had everything to do with this. Class did not matter.

The federal government pursued two important policies in the mid-20th century that segregated metropolitan areas. One was the first civilian public housing program which frequently demolished integrated neighborhoods in order to create segregated public housing.

The second program that the federal government pursued was to subsidize the development of suburbs on a condition that they be only sold to white families and that the homes in those suburbs had deeds that prohibited resale to African-Americans. These two policies worked together to segregate metropolitan areas in ways that they otherwise would never have been segregated.

more...

Perhaps the best-known example is Levittown, just east of New York City, but there were subdivisions like this all over the country. What the federal government did in the 1940s and '50s, it came to a developer like Levitt, the Levitt family that built Levittown. That family could never have assembled the capital necessary to build 17,000 homes on its own.

What the federal government did, the FHA, is guarantee bank loans for construction and development to Levittown on condition that no homes be sold to African-Americans and that every home have a clause in its deed prohibiting resale to African-Americans

Race had everything to do with this. These homes were purchased with government backed guaranteed loans, so income or class did not matter.
[URL='https://www.theodysseyonline.com/the-racist-housing-policy-from-the-jim-crow-era-that-lives-on-today'][URL='https://www.theodysseyonline.com/the-racist-housing-policy-from-the-jim-crow-era-that-lives-on-today'][URL='https://www.theodysseyonline.com/the-racist-housing-policy-from-the-jim-crow-era-that-lives-on-today'][URL='https://www.theodysseyonline.com/the-racist-housing-policy-from-the-jim-crow-era-that-lives-on-today'][URL='https://www.theodysseyonline.com/the-racist-housing-policy-from-the-jim-crow-era-that-lives-on-today'][URL='https://www.theodysseyonline.com/the-racist-housing-policy-from-the-jim-crow-era-that-lives-on-today'][URL='https://www.theodysseyonline.com/the-racist-housing-policy-from-the-jim-crow-era-that-lives-on-today'][URL='https://www.theodysseyonline.com/the-racist-housing-policy-from-the-jim-crow-era-that-lives-on-today'][URL='https://www.theodysseyonline.com/the-racist-housing-policy-from-the-jim-crow-era-that-lives-on-today'][URL='https://www.theodysseyonline.com/the-racist-housing-policy-from-the-jim-crow-era-that-lives-on-today'][URL='https://www.theodysseyonline.com/the-racist-housing-policy-from-the-jim-crow-era-that-lives-on-today']
[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Last edited:

Social work is what people do, when they don’t qualify for law enforcement. The curriculum is identical. Like the equivalent of being a gym teacher, and teaching kick ball.

You don't need to go to college to be a cop. The curriculum for criminal justice and social work were not the same at the university I attended.

You don't need to go to college to be a cop. The curriculum for criminal justice and social work were not the same at the university I attended.

Social work is dominated with women. You can go through an academy on your own to get hired as a patrolman. The majority of departments will send you through the academy if they have an interest in you. It’s a more rounded education, followed by yearly requirements of 40-60 minimum hours of training and certifications. Many also have masters degrees in different studies, to include social work.

This is another common refrain here. This is another comment from the mouth of a white talk radio host and repeated by sellout blacks and asians. And really that's all it is. Here is an example of why I say this.

BBC Comments on Racism
https%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2F7klm3qxfo2rjurm78dnyrmd8l.836x1000x1.jpg

Oprah Winfrey

It would be foolish to not recognize that we have evolved, and that we're not still facing the same kind of terrorism against black people en masse as was displayed with the Scottsboro boys. It's gotten better.

Are there still places where people are terrorized because of the color of their skin, because of the color of their black skin? Yes. But there are laws that have allowed us to progress beyond what we saw in the Scottsboro boys, and beyond even prejudice that we see in The Butler. I mean, his ability to go in...One of my favorite scenes ever -- spoiler alert -- is him going in and asking for the raise. I think that's one of the finest acting jobs I've ever seen. You know that moment?

WG: Of course. Are you saying, problem solved?

O: I'm saying, problem not solved. I'm saying, that's the beauty of a film like The Butler, and it's the beauty of a film like 12 Years a Slave, and it's the beauty of what we're seeing onstage with Scottsboro Boys, is that it allows people to see where the root of the problem started. It allows people to see, oh, that's where it all started. This is how far we've come. And now, this is how much further we need to go.

Of course the problem is not solved. As long as people can be judged by the color of their skin, the problem's not solved. As long as there are people who still...And there's a whole generation -- I said this for apartheid South Africa, I said this for my own community in the South. There are still generation of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die.

Oprah Winfrey – BBC Comments on Racism | Genius

So I guess Oprah is blaming "whitey" for her failure. Maybe if she just got a job and quit waiting for whites to give her something. Oh how miserable it must to be Oprah with all that hate she has for whites. Why can't Oprah be a successful black person like Clarence Thomas or Been Carson? You'll never be successful until you stop talking about racism Oprah.

A man walks into a bar to scout for his next piece of tail. He writes off the fat chick and the one with zits all over her face. He don't like the smoker nor the talkative one. He is discriminating.

I went to a job interview when I was a kid and the lady came out into the lobby and called my name. I stood up and said followed her into her office. The look on her face said everything - though I'd never met this woman in my life. I said, "I don't stand a chance in Hell of getting this job, do I?" She nodded, acknowledging it and I didn't even bother to sit down. I walked out the door. For whatever reason, she discriminated against me.

So, if someone discriminates against people because their another color, so what? What makes it wrong? If you can't discriminate, shouldn't you just hire the first person that walks through the company's door? Shouldn't you marry the first person that finds an interest in you? What makes the color of a person's skin so different? If somebody don't like it, then they don't like it... AND it may represent a culture they don't like. Prove to me it's wrong.

Single parents are not the cause..

For example, in 1959 poverty for blacks was 55.1 percent. For whites it was White 18.1. Black poverty 3.044198895027624 times that of whites. This is 6 years before the Civil Rights Act and during legalized segregation. In 1966, poverty for Blacks was 41.8 percent. For whites it was 11.3 percent. Black poverty was 3.699115044247788 times that of whites. This is one year after the Civil Rights Act was passed and whites were still trying to figure it out. In 1975, poverty for Blacks was 31.3 percent. For Whites 9.7 percent. Black poverty 3.22680412371134 times that of whites 10 years after the Civil Rights Act was passed. In 1985, poverty for Blacks was 31.3 percent. For Whites 11.4 percent. Black poverty 2.745614035087719 times that of whites 20 years after the civil rights act was passed. One would think that if a real concerted effort had been made by whites relative to hiring and equal pay this would not be the case.

In 2000, Poverty for Blacks was 22.5 percent. For Whites 9.5 percent. Black poverty was 2.368421052631579 times that of whites 35 years after the Civil Rights Act. In 35 years black poverty was still twice that of whites and had decreased basically by less than a point from 1959. Therefore one can reasonably conclude that either programs and policies designed to lower poverty in the black community did not work, or the necessary effort and emphasis was not placed in trying to do what it takes to lower poverty in the black community so that it is at least comparable to that of whites.

In 2014, Poverty for Blacks was 26.2 percent. For Whites 12.7 percent. 49 years after the Civil Rights Act was passed, Black poverty was 2.062992125984252 times that of whites. Since 1959 this represents approximately .98 of a percentage point difference. From 1966, It represents approximately a 1.7 percentage decrease in over a 50 year span between blacks and whites.

In 1959, daddy was home according to the "experts." But poverty was twice as high. Yet despite the reduction in poverty, black poverty has remained double that of whites. More blacks have college educations than ever and still poverty is twice as high. The black high school graduation rate is just 2 percentage points less than whites. The UCR shows that crime is lower and drug use is basically the same in the black community and white community. So none of the consistent comments made here apply to problems blacks face.

These numbers are cited from the US Department of the census.
Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014, US Department of the Census

This is another common refrain here. This is another comment from the mouth of a white talk radio host and repeated by sellout blacks and asians. And really that's all it is. Here is an example of why I say this.

BBC Comments on Racism

Oprah Winfrey

It would be foolish to not recognize that we have evolved, and that we're not still facing the same kind of terrorism against black people en masse as was displayed with the Scottsboro boys. It's gotten better.

Are there still places where people are terrorized because of the color of their skin, because of the color of their black skin? Yes. But there are laws that have allowed us to progress beyond what we saw in the Scottsboro boys, and beyond even prejudice that we see in The Butler. I mean, his ability to go in...One of my favorite scenes ever -- spoiler alert -- is him going in and asking for the raise. I think that's one of the finest acting jobs I've ever seen. You know that moment?

O: I'm saying, problem not solved. I'm saying, that's the beauty of a film like The Butler, and it's the beauty of a film like 12 Years a Slave, and it's the beauty of what we're seeing onstage with Scottsboro Boys, is that it allows people to see where the root of the problem started. It allows people to see, oh, that's where it all started. This is how far we've come. And now, this is how much further we need to go.

Of course the problem is not solved. As long as people can be judged by the color of their skin, the problem's not solved. As long as there are people who still...And there's a whole generation -- I said this for apartheid South Africa, I said this for my own community in the South. There are still generation of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die.

So I guess Oprah is blaming "whitey" for her failure. Maybe if she just got a job and quit waiting for whites to give her something. Oh how miserable it must to be Oprah with all that hate she has for whites. Why can't Oprah be a successful black person like Clarence Thomas or Been Carson? You'll never be successful until you stop talking about racism Oprah.

A man walks into a bar to scout for his next piece of tail. He writes off the fat chick and the one with zits all over her face. He don't like the smoker nor the talkative one. He is discriminating.

I went to a job interview when I was a kid and the lady came out into the lobby and called my name. I stood up and said followed her into her office. The look on her face said everything - though I'd never met this woman in my life. I said, "I don't stand a chance in Hell of getting this job, do I?" She nodded, acknowledging it and I didn't even bother to sit down. I walked out the door. For whatever reason, she discriminated against me.

So, if someone discriminates against people because their another color, so what? What makes it wrong? If you can't discriminate, shouldn't you just hire the first person that walks through the company's door? Shouldn't you marry the first person that finds an interest in you? What makes the color of a person's skin so different? If somebody don't like it, then they don't like it... AND it may represent a culture they don't like. Prove to me it's wrong.

This is a stupid argument. Basically worthless. The woman did not discriminate against you. And I seriously doubt your story.

Social work is dominated with women. You can go through an academy on your own to get hired as a patrolman. The majority of departments will send you through the academy if they have an interest in you. It’s a more rounded education, followed by yearly requirements of 40-60 minimum hours of training and certifications. Many also have masters degrees in different studies, to include social work.

If they had such educations we wouldn't be having these kinds of problems.

Single parents are not the cause..

For example, in 1959 poverty for blacks was 55.1 percent. For whites it was White 18.1. Black poverty 3.044198895027624 times that of whites. This is 6 years before the Civil Rights Act and during legalized segregation. In 1966, poverty for Blacks was 41.8 percent. For whites it was 11.3 percent. Black poverty was 3.699115044247788 times that of whites. This is one year after the Civil Rights Act was passed and whites were still trying to figure it out. In 1975, poverty for Blacks was 31.3 percent. For Whites 9.7 percent. Black poverty 3.22680412371134 times that of whites 10 years after the Civil Rights Act was passed. In 1985, poverty for Blacks was 31.3 percent. For Whites 11.4 percent. Black poverty 2.745614035087719 times that of whites 20 years after the civil rights act was passed. One would think that if a real concerted effort had been made by whites relative to hiring and equal pay this would not be the case.

In 2000, Poverty for Blacks was 22.5 percent. For Whites 9.5 percent. Black poverty was 2.368421052631579 times that of whites 35 years after the Civil Rights Act. In 35 years black poverty was still twice that of whites and had decreased basically by less than a point from 1959. Therefore one can reasonably conclude that either programs and policies designed to lower poverty in the black community did not work, or the necessary effort and emphasis was not placed in trying to do what it takes to lower poverty in the black community so that it is at least comparable to that of whites.

In 2014, Poverty for Blacks was 26.2 percent. For Whites 12.7 percent. 49 years after the Civil Rights Act was passed, Black poverty was 2.062992125984252 times that of whites. Since 1959 this represents approximately .98 of a percentage point difference. From 1966, It represents approximately a 1.7 percentage decrease in over a 50 year span between blacks and whites.

In 1959, daddy was home according to the "experts." But poverty was twice as high. Yet despite the reduction in poverty, black poverty has remained double that of whites. More blacks have college educations than ever and still poverty is twice as high. The black high school graduation rate is just 2 percentage points less than whites. The UCR shows that crime is lower and drug use is basically the same in the black community and white community. So none of the consistent comments made here apply to problems blacks face.

These numbers are cited from the US Department of the census.
Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014, US Department of the Census

If it's that bad for blacks in the United States, how come you suppose that rich blacks don't buy up significant portions of poor African countries, build cities, start some kind of businesses and encourage poor blacks to go there and build their own homeland and work their way out of poverty?

America actually began in 1620 when a little over 100 people landed at Plymouth Rock and issued the first governing document of the New World. Half of them did not survive the first winter. We did it.

I know, you want to talk slavery. So, why not take over Sierra Leone and put the ancestors of the black people that sold their own brethren into slavery in the same position that slaves sent to the New World were put in? Since they sold their own people into slavery, you should be more pissed at them than the slavers that bought black people. Surely, if race is that important to you, you would expect more from your own racial kinsmen.

Get Oprah, Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Tyler Perry, etc. to invest in this venture. Once you've built a country, then out produce the United States and work your way into world superpower status. Blacks would have us believe that they invented, built, discovered, and created everything on the face of the earth save of God almighty himself. Why would you want to share power with whites in this country?

That was all rhetorical BTW. You won't sleep comfortably until every white man in this country is in chains or dead.

BBC Comments on Racism

Oprah Winfrey

This is a stupid argument. Basically worthless. The woman did not discriminate against you. And I seriously doubt your story.

I don't give a shit what you believe. Lots of people have witnessed the same thing. A person looks at you and thinks no way, no how under any circumstances. To say my arguments is "stupid" is just your way of saying you're a fucking idiot that cannot have a mature and meaningful conversation so you have to be a smart ass. You don't deserve to be responded to and there is no wonder your life is so miserable. Sucks being you.

Forum List

Back