Blaming white people for our failure

.....blacks---despite graduating at lower levels and committing crimes at higher levels--are doing very well in having good jobs
and they STILL complain!!!!!!!?????
...blacks were far behind the whites before slavery--so you can't prove the whites caused their problems

You do know that Oprah blows your whole argument that because of race, black people cant make it in the United States, right? Thats because she used her God given talents and didnt sit on her ass, she created her OWN empire and has lived a luxurious lifestyle, almost like a queen, while shits like you have done nothing but moan and groan that life isnt fair because you are black. Dont you see any irony in your post? Not with liberal thinking, it is hard to see anything.

Okay, you know, not everyone wants to run a multi-billion dollar media empire.

So she's had to work twice as hard to accomplish things, but she still had to work twice as hard. I guess we should all do that, but the fact is, racism is still a real thing. Not just the overt racism of the Klan or Trump, but the subtle racism of people who don't think they are racist, but tend to identify with people who remind them of themselves.
yes--there is a lot of racism--from the blacks

This is another common refrain here. This is another comment from the mouth of a white talk radio host and repeated by sellout blacks and asians. And really that's all it is. Here is an example of why I say this.

BBC Comments on Racism
https%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2F7klm3qxfo2rjurm78dnyrmd8l.836x1000x1.jpg

Oprah Winfrey

It would be foolish to not recognize that we have evolved, and that we're not still facing the same kind of terrorism against black people en masse as was displayed with the Scottsboro boys. It's gotten better.

Are there still places where people are terrorized because of the color of their skin, because of the color of their black skin? Yes. But there are laws that have allowed us to progress beyond what we saw in the Scottsboro boys, and beyond even prejudice that we see in The Butler. I mean, his ability to go in...One of my favorite scenes ever -- spoiler alert -- is him going in and asking for the raise. I think that's one of the finest acting jobs I've ever seen. You know that moment?

WG: Of course. Are you saying, problem solved?

O: I'm saying, problem not solved. I'm saying, that's the beauty of a film like The Butler, and it's the beauty of a film like 12 Years a Slave, and it's the beauty of what we're seeing onstage with Scottsboro Boys, is that it allows people to see where the root of the problem started. It allows people to see, oh, that's where it all started. This is how far we've come. And now, this is how much further we need to go.

Of course the problem is not solved. As long as people can be judged by the color of their skin, the problem's not solved. As long as there are people who still...And there's a whole generation -- I said this for apartheid South Africa, I said this for my own community in the South. There are still generation of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die.

Oprah Winfrey – BBC Comments on Racism | Genius

So I guess Oprah is blaming "whitey" for her failure. Maybe if she just got a job and quit waiting for whites to give her something. Oh how miserable it must to be Oprah with all that hate she has for whites. Why can't Oprah be a successful black person like Clarence Thomas or Been Carson? You'll never be successful until you stop talking about racism Oprah.
Racism held back Oprah AND Obama

Uh huh

Sho'nuff

Yawn. It's easy for whites like you to talk about how easy it is to do something about things you don't face.
it's easy for blacks to cry ''victim''

This is another common refrain here. This is another comment from the mouth of a white talk radio host and repeated by sellout blacks and asians. And really that's all it is. Here is an example of why I say this.

BBC Comments on Racism

Oprah Winfrey

It would be foolish to not recognize that we have evolved, and that we're not still facing the same kind of terrorism against black people en masse as was displayed with the Scottsboro boys. It's gotten better.

Are there still places where people are terrorized because of the color of their skin, because of the color of their black skin? Yes. But there are laws that have allowed us to progress beyond what we saw in the Scottsboro boys, and beyond even prejudice that we see in The Butler. I mean, his ability to go in...One of my favorite scenes ever -- spoiler alert -- is him going in and asking for the raise. I think that's one of the finest acting jobs I've ever seen. You know that moment?

O: I'm saying, problem not solved. I'm saying, that's the beauty of a film like The Butler, and it's the beauty of a film like 12 Years a Slave, and it's the beauty of what we're seeing onstage with Scottsboro Boys, is that it allows people to see where the root of the problem started. It allows people to see, oh, that's where it all started. This is how far we've come. And now, this is how much further we need to go.

Of course the problem is not solved. As long as people can be judged by the color of their skin, the problem's not solved. As long as there are people who still...And there's a whole generation -- I said this for apartheid South Africa, I said this for my own community in the South. There are still generation of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die.

So I guess Oprah is blaming "whitey" for her failure. Maybe if she just got a job and quit waiting for whites to give her something. Oh how miserable it must to be Oprah with all that hate she has for whites. Why can't Oprah be a successful black person like Clarence Thomas or Been Carson? You'll never be successful until you stop talking about racism Oprah.

Uh huh

Sho'nuff

Yawn. It's easy for whites like you to talk about how easy it is to do something about things you don't face.
Blaming racism for all life's problems is a bad habit to fall into. It's a habit that has been promoted by the Sharptons and Jacksons of our country. It's usually the excuse of stupid and lazy people who are more than likely racists themselves. But it's all a part of the Democratic philosophy of keeping minorities poor, pissed off and dependent on government.

No? You dont want to be a billionaire? Is that because you are too lazy to even try? Of course, you just want to punish everyone else for their successes, and then when they have been taxed into poverty, you can then feel equal.

No, because I'm not willing to fuck over anyone who gets in my way like most of the rich.

Since NO ONE IS CAPABLE of doing a billion or a million dollars of labor by himself, it inevitably means he cheated the people who did that labor.

When the poor steal, it's called crime.
When the rich steal, it's called profits.

Happy to have cleared that up for you, you seem a little dopey.

No? You dont want to be a billionaire? Is that because you are too lazy to even try? Of course, you just want to punish everyone else for their successes, and then when they have been taxed into poverty, you can then feel equal.

No, because I'm not willing to fuck over anyone who gets in my way like most of the rich.

Since NO ONE IS CAPABLE of doing a billion or a million dollars of labor by himself, it inevitably means he cheated the people who did that labor.

Thank You!!!

What "Profit" is, in essence, is GETTING MORE OUT OF SOMETHING THAN YOU PUT IT. It's paying more for something than it is actually worth. It is paying someone less to make than they get in the market for selling it, so that you can keep the diff.

So Jeff Bezos the richest multi billionaire Democrat voter, is screwing over everyone by charging more in Amazon merchandise? Warren Buffet a Flaming Liberal who avoids paying taxes, charges more than the worth of the item so he Warren can be a multi billionaire, is he screwing over the people? Bill Gates another flaming liberal who charges more than the cost, is he screwing over the people? Why do Democrat politicians who steal money from the hard working individuals by taxation, pander to these EVIL liberal elites who have billions of dollars?

BBC Comments on Racism

Oprah Winfrey

Uh huh

Sho'nuff

Blaming racism for all life's problems is a bad habit to fall into. It's a habit that has been promoted by the Sharptons and Jacksons of our country. It's usually the excuse of stupid and lazy people who are more than likely racists themselves. But it's all a part of the Democratic philosophy of keeping minorities poor, pissed off and dependent on government.

A man steals something. That man goes into a room with 10 other people in it. Someone then says that their is a thief in the room. Someone in the room then says "They are accusing ALL of us of being thieves. They are trying to blame us for everything"

Who likely said that, the one of the 10 innocent or the guilty? What would be his goal for saying that ALL the people in the room are being blamed, when that was not said?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Thank You!!!

What "Profit" is, in essence, is GETTING MORE OUT OF SOMETHING THAN YOU PUT IT. It's paying more for something than it is actually worth. It is paying someone less to make than they get in the market for selling it, so that you can keep the diff.
There is no one FORCING anyone to give up their hard earned money to purchase a TV, Car, Food, or any other item for sale. It is a contract between two people agreeing on a price of goods or services. If you think it costs too much, then look another place for a cheaper one. That is supply side economics, but dumbasses like you have been so brainwashed, you have become victims of your own liberalism.

.....blacks---despite graduating at lower levels and committing crimes at higher levels--are doing very well in having good jobs
and they STILL complain!!!!!!!?????
...blacks were far behind the whites before slavery--so you can't prove the whites caused their problems

My main objective in debate in forums and topics about race is to primarily show that people like you believe that blacks are inferior. Either people believe that unequal treatment of blacks lead to the unequal conditions of blacks today or they believe that the innate inferiority of blacks is the root of black inequality today. You likely don't consider yourself a racist.....but you do believe that blacks are inferior. Right?

Last edited:

Thank You!!!

There is no one FORCING anyone to give up their hard earned money to purchase a TV, Car, Food, or any other item for sale. It is a contract between two people agreeing on a price of goods or services. If you think it costs too much, then look another place for a cheaper one. That is supply side economics, but dumbasses like you have been so brainwashed, you have become victims of your own liberalism.

You are correct. Its all voluntary.

There used to be this beggar in our neighborhood. He was a big, strong, mean looking dude and he would lock eyes with people and walk up to you aggressively and sternly ask you for a dollar. Many people voluntarily gave him a dollar or some change. Was it robbery or a gift?

Many people voluntarily do things just because of the way the situation is....it seems like the best option.

Thank You!!!

There used to be this beggar in our neighborhood. He was a big, strong, mean looking dude and he would lock eyes with people and walk up to you aggressively and sternly ask you for a dollar. Many people voluntarily gave him a dollar or some change. Was it robbery or a gift?

Many people voluntarily do things just because of the way the situation is....it seems like the best option.
Do people walk into a restaurant and a big burly guy walks up and demands that they eat what he recommends? If some big dude walked up to me demanding I give him a dollar, I would tell him to pound sand. If he doesnt like that response and wants to elevate to violence, I will meet him in the arena.

Anyways, I know I say some stupid shit and I know where im wrong. I know things aren’t fair for your people. Still lots of work to do. Just know my only goal is to make everything right

You know, there's some good in the above, and there sure is a lot of work to do - and for all of us humans. A place to start would be to take a closer look at your use of "your people". They are Americans as much as you are, and thus they are not just IM2's people, but your people, too. Just as Whites are IM2's people. Once that's sunk in, things might really start to improve.

Anyways, I know I say some stupid shit and I know where im wrong. I know things aren’t fair for your people. Still lots of work to do. Just know my only goal is to make everything right

You know, there's some good in the above, and there sure is a lot of work to do - and for all of us humans. A place to start would be to take a closer look at your use of "your people". They are Americans as much as you are, and thus they are not just IM2's people, but your people, too. Just as Whites are IM2's people. Once that's sunk in, things might really start to improve.

That flies in the face of the concept of Multiculturalism.

And really, is very close to the concept of Nationalism, which is being vilified right now, by liberals.

Let me know when my people are being murdered by cops the same way his people are being murdered by cops. Because the cops treat my people better than they treat his people.

Here is another example

Underrepresented Minorities in the U.S. Workplace

My people are not underrepresented in the workplace. His are.

The participation of underrepresented minorities (e.g., Hispanics, African Americans, and Native Americans) in the whole U.S. workforce increased from ~23% to ~25% between 2003 and 2009. This increase was driven by growth in Hispanic participation rates (12.6% to 14%).

Rolling joints and smoking them in your parents basement isnt working, maybe if you decided to do like my friends, who are now teaching millenials to get dirty in the trades not go off to some fucked up college to be indoctrinated in Victimhood, they too are making a big difference. Down here in the Sunshine state, kids are coming out of public education with no clue how to deal with life, now they have a good choice and income when they graduate with their skills in the trades.
No excuses. Assholes and morons don't need an excuse. It's them, it's in them, they are of bad character. With or without pot, they'd be the same.

Thank You!!!

Do people walk into a restaurant and a big burly guy walks up and demands that they eat what he recommends? If some big dude walked up to me demanding I give him a dollar, I would tell him to pound sand. If he doesnt like that response and wants to elevate to violence, I will meet him in the arena.

Yeah....I always love internet tough guys. Annnnyyyyyway...moving on from the bravado.....we ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE in life. My point is the fact that someone willfully engages in an UNEQUAL trade or exchange....does not change the fact that it is an unequal exchange.

BBC Comments on Racism

Oprah Winfrey

Uh huh

Sho'nuff

If racism is the problem it is proper to call it. So what you need to do is turn into a person of color, live 10 years, then come back and talk. It's easy to tell people how to do things from the sidelines. But until you face racism in every form which it exists, your words are worthless.

Here is an idea! Stop blaming people and go make the American Dream.

Need an education, get educated......no one is stopping you. (You means anyone)
Need a skill, get skilled......no one is stopping you.
If you have done the first two, then you can get a job or start your own business ....no one is stopping you.
Make something of yourself.......no one is stopping you.....well maybe you are stopping you.

IM2 got educated, was so successful that he was able to retire early......no one stopped him.

Okay IM2, tell us all this is wrong. You will have the last word.

I don't have to. These guys already have.

A Black Male With A Degree And A White High School Grad Have The Same Chances Of Getting A Job | HuffPost
White Privilege: Inheritance, Education and Employment
A Black College Student Has The Same Chances Of Getting A Job As A White High School Dropout
Education Is Not Great Equalizer for Black Americans
upload_2019-8-20_13-16-31.png

Unequal Opportunity: Race and Education
https://www.federalreserve.gov/econresdata/feds/2015/files/2015076pap.pdf

Last edited:

BBC Comments on Racism

Oprah Winfrey

Uh huh

Sho'nuff

If racism is the problem it is proper to call it. So what you need to do is turn into a person of color, live 10 years, then come back and talk. It's easy to tell people how to do things from the sidelines. But until you face racism in every form which it exists, your words are worthless.

Your words are the worthless ones. Full of hate.

Forum List

Back