Blaming white people for our failure

This is another common refrain here. This is another comment from the mouth of a white talk radio host and repeated by sellout blacks and asians. And really that's all it is. Here is an example of why I say this.

BBC Comments on Racism
https%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2F7klm3qxfo2rjurm78dnyrmd8l.836x1000x1.jpg

Oprah Winfrey

It would be foolish to not recognize that we have evolved, and that we're not still facing the same kind of terrorism against black people en masse as was displayed with the Scottsboro boys. It's gotten better.

Are there still places where people are terrorized because of the color of their skin, because of the color of their black skin? Yes. But there are laws that have allowed us to progress beyond what we saw in the Scottsboro boys, and beyond even prejudice that we see in The Butler. I mean, his ability to go in...One of my favorite scenes ever -- spoiler alert -- is him going in and asking for the raise. I think that's one of the finest acting jobs I've ever seen. You know that moment?

WG: Of course. Are you saying, problem solved?

O: I'm saying, problem not solved. I'm saying, that's the beauty of a film like The Butler, and it's the beauty of a film like 12 Years a Slave, and it's the beauty of what we're seeing onstage with Scottsboro Boys, is that it allows people to see where the root of the problem started. It allows people to see, oh, that's where it all started. This is how far we've come. And now, this is how much further we need to go.

Of course the problem is not solved. As long as people can be judged by the color of their skin, the problem's not solved. As long as there are people who still...And there's a whole generation -- I said this for apartheid South Africa, I said this for my own community in the South. There are still generation of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die.

Oprah Winfrey – BBC Comments on Racism | Genius

So I guess Oprah is blaming "whitey" for her failure. Maybe if she just got a job and quit waiting for whites to give her something. Oh how miserable it must to be Oprah with all that hate she has for whites. Why can't Oprah be a successful black person like Clarence Thomas or Been Carson? You'll never be successful until you stop talking about racism Oprah.
You do know that Oprah blows your whole argument that because of race, black people cant make it in the United States, right? Thats because she used her God given talents and didnt sit on her ass, she created her OWN empire and has lived a luxurious lifestyle, almost like a queen, while shits like you have done nothing but moan and groan that life isnt fair because you are black. Dont you see any irony in your post? Not with liberal thinking, it is hard to see anything.

View attachment 274577

Actually she doesn't because that's not my argument. And since the information shows that racism has created a huge wealth gap the Oprah recognizes exists shows that your punk ass assertions have no merit. There is no irony in my post. Because you have made an assumption about me that is laughable because it's so false.
So now we are talking about a wealth gap? Are we now saying that Morgan Freeman is a punk ass whose assertions have no merit? I doubt you will watch this video, because you are too stupid to know better. Again it will blow your argument away about a wealth gap, between those that work, and shit fucks like you who dont.

I worked for 43 years. And I have researched and know more about why the wealth gap exists than Morgan Freeman. He knows more about acting than me. Who you going to use next? That stale video from Chris Rock?

The racial wealth gap: How African-Americans have been shortchanged out of the materials to build wealth
Blacks and Latinos Will Be Broke in a Few Decades
The Racial Wealth Gap: Why A Typical White Household Has 16 Times The Wealth Of A Black One
The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap | Demos
STUDY: When It Comes to Racial Wealth Gap, Structural Racism Always Wins | Colorlines
Data on the Racial Wealth Gap | PolicyMap
Racial Equity Resource Guide: The Racial Wealth Gap: Why Policy Matters

I can keep going, but you won't read any of this because it vaporizes the racist lie you make yourself believe. And the issue is too complex for an idiot that thinks they can show a video from an actor and think because you saw him play president in a movie that he has a clue about public policy.

You were a janitor for 43 years...cool.

This is another common refrain here. This is another comment from the mouth of a white talk radio host and repeated by sellout blacks and asians. And really that's all it is. Here is an example of why I say this.

BBC Comments on Racism

Oprah Winfrey

It would be foolish to not recognize that we have evolved, and that we're not still facing the same kind of terrorism against black people en masse as was displayed with the Scottsboro boys. It's gotten better.

Are there still places where people are terrorized because of the color of their skin, because of the color of their black skin? Yes. But there are laws that have allowed us to progress beyond what we saw in the Scottsboro boys, and beyond even prejudice that we see in The Butler. I mean, his ability to go in...One of my favorite scenes ever -- spoiler alert -- is him going in and asking for the raise. I think that's one of the finest acting jobs I've ever seen. You know that moment?

O: I'm saying, problem not solved. I'm saying, that's the beauty of a film like The Butler, and it's the beauty of a film like 12 Years a Slave, and it's the beauty of what we're seeing onstage with Scottsboro Boys, is that it allows people to see where the root of the problem started. It allows people to see, oh, that's where it all started. This is how far we've come. And now, this is how much further we need to go.

Of course the problem is not solved. As long as people can be judged by the color of their skin, the problem's not solved. As long as there are people who still...And there's a whole generation -- I said this for apartheid South Africa, I said this for my own community in the South. There are still generation of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die.

So I guess Oprah is blaming "whitey" for her failure. Maybe if she just got a job and quit waiting for whites to give her something. Oh how miserable it must to be Oprah with all that hate she has for whites. Why can't Oprah be a successful black person like Clarence Thomas or Been Carson? You'll never be successful until you stop talking about racism Oprah.
You do know that Oprah blows your whole argument that because of race, black people cant make it in the United States, right? Thats because she used her God given talents and didnt sit on her ass, she created her OWN empire and has lived a luxurious lifestyle, almost like a queen, while shits like you have done nothing but moan and groan that life isnt fair because you are black. Dont you see any irony in your post? Not with liberal thinking, it is hard to see anything.

View attachment 274577

Actually she doesn't because that's not my argument. And since the information shows that racism has created a huge wealth gap the Oprah recognizes exists shows that your punk ass assertions have no merit. There is no irony in my post. Because you have made an assumption about me that is laughable because it's so false.
So now we are talking about a wealth gap? Are we now saying that Morgan Freeman is a punk ass whose assertions have no merit? I doubt you will watch this video, because you are too stupid to know better. Again it will blow your argument away about a wealth gap, between those that work, and shit fucks like you who dont.

I worked for 43 years. And I have researched and know more about why the wealth gap exists than Morgan Freeman. He knows more about acting than me. Who you going to use next? That stale video from Chris Rock?

The racial wealth gap: How African-Americans have been shortchanged out of the materials to build wealth
The Racial Wealth Gap: Why A Typical White Household Has 16 Times The Wealth Of A Black One
STUDY: When It Comes to Racial Wealth Gap, Structural Racism Always Wins | Colorlines

I can keep going, but you won't read any of this because it vaporizes the racist lie you make yourself believe. And the issue is too complex for an idiot that thinks they can show a video from an actor and think because you saw him play president in a movie that he has a clue about public policy.

I don't think so.

View attachment 274577

I don't think so.

Dude, to call me a racist is just too laughable. My friends and I sit here drinking 180 dollar bottle of Remi, laughing at you stupid fucks because you keep voting for the very people who keep you enslaved to the government. I have no issue with anyone coming into my house legally as long as they leave their issues at the door. My daughter in law is Peruvian, and my best friend is a teacher of trades, who is black, but I do have an issue with stupid black people. So does my friend. So be black, be a victim, and most of all be miserable in your income inequality. We drink our Remi in your pursuit of unhappiness.

BBC Comments on Racism

Oprah Winfrey

Opinions come from experiences we have. I just took my nephew to Detroit for hunter safety education. We were downtown on the waterfront on Jefferson. It really is amazing how they fixed up Detroit. Lots of whites. Lots of new houses and condos and the offices and restaurants are full. This is downtown detroit. We all know go a few blocks down and it gets a bit shady. Anyways, I saw lots of blacks and whites riding bikes, walking, going to picnics, or wherever. It was nice.

1. You blacks need us. Go anywhere in Detroit that’s all black and it’s a shithole.

2. There were these white kids standing around with water bottles and signs ready to cheer on some runners. A few minutes later th3 runners emerge. They are the most obese black kids and their parent. Notice I didn’t say parents? Anyways, I almost cried seeing the joy on those little kids faces. Nearing the end of the race they picked up the pace to finish strong.

What is wrong with the human race? Why can’t we all just get along? I love everybody. And I see these sweet young white liberal kids trying to make a positive difference in black peoples lives. It was touching.

Anyways, I know I say some stupid shit and I know where im wrong. I know things aren’t fair for your people. Still lots of work to do. Just know my only goal is to make everything right

I don't think so.

Dude, to call me a racist is just too laughable. My friends and I sit here drinking 180 dollar bottle of Remi, laughing at you stupid fucks because you keep voting for the very people who keep you enslaved to the government. I have no issue with anyone coming into my house legally as long as they leave their issues at the door. My daughter in law is Peruvian, and my best friend is a teacher of trades, who is black, but I do have an issue with stupid black people. So does my friend. So be black, be a victim, and most of all be miserable in your income inequality. We drink our Remi in your pursuit of unhappiness.

You're a racist. I have to laugh at you while you repeat the meme you have made yourself believe.

Okay, you know, not everyone wants to run a multi-billion dollar media empire.

So she's had to work twice as hard to accomplish things, but she still had to work twice as hard. I guess we should all do that, but the fact is, racism is still a real thing. Not just the overt racism of the Klan or Trump, but the subtle racism of people who don't think they are racist, but tend to identify with people who remind them of themselves.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

BBC Comments on Racism

Oprah Winfrey

She is not "blaming whites for her failure", she is "living in the past".

Other blacks, at other times, are doing other things.

Need me to dumb that down for you some?

BBC Comments on Racism

Oprah Winfrey

Opinions come from experiences we have. I just took my nephew to Detroit for hunter safety education. We were downtown on the waterfront on Jefferson. It really is amazing how they fixed up Detroit. Lots of whites. Lots of new houses and condos and the offices and restaurants are full. This is downtown detroit. We all know go a few blocks down and it gets a bit shady. Anyways, I saw lots of blacks and whites riding bikes, walking, going to picnics, or wherever. It was nice.

1. You blacks need us. Go anywhere in Detroit that’s all black and it’s a shithole.

2. There were these white kids standing around with water bottles and signs ready to cheer on some runners. A few minutes later th3 runners emerge. They are the most obese black kids and their parent. Notice I didn’t say parents? Anyways, I almost cried seeing the joy on those little kids faces. Nearing the end of the race they picked up the pace to finish strong.

What is wrong with the human race? Why can’t we all just get along? I love everybody. And I see these sweet young white liberal kids trying to make a positive difference in black peoples lives. It was touching.

Anyways, I know I say some stupid shit and I know where im wrong. I know things aren’t fair for your people. Still lots of work to do. Just know my only goal is to make everything right

Great post, up to, the end.

Things are MORE than fair for his people. We discriminate in their favor, all over the place to absurd degrees.

BBC Comments on Racism

Oprah Winfrey

Racism held back Oprah AND Obama

Uh huh

Sho'nuff

So she's had to work twice as hard to accomplish things, but she still had to work twice as hard. I guess we should all do that, but the fact is, racism is still a real thing. Not just the overt racism of the Klan or Trump, but the subtle racism of people who don't think they are racist, but tend to identify with people who remind them of themselves.
Oprah took a portion of every paycheck and bought stock until she was able to buy the majority of the production company producing her show.

No? You dont want to be a billionaire? Is that because you are too lazy to even try? Of course, you just want to punish everyone else for their successes, and then when they have been taxed into poverty, you can then feel equal.

BBC Comments on Racism

Oprah Winfrey

Things are MORE than fair for his people. We discriminate in their favor, all over the place to absurd degrees.

Oh come on. Would you rather be born a poor black child to a single mother in the ghetto or would you rather be a poor white kid born to a single white female in the suburbs? Don't lie.

BBC Comments on Racism

Oprah Winfrey

Oh come on. Would you rather be born a poor black child to a single mother in the ghetto or would you rather be a poor white kid born to a single white female in the suburbs? Don't lie.

Kind of stacking the deck there, quite a bit.

I'd choose suburbs over ghetto, regardless of skin color.

If I gave you a choice of being born poor black child with two parents in an OK urban neighbor hood,

and a poor white child with one parent IN THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD.

Which would you choose?

BBC Comments on Racism

Oprah Winfrey

If I gave you a choice of being born poor black child with two parents in an OK urban neighbor hood,

Which would you choose?

White with one parent every day of the week.

BBC Comments on Racism

Oprah Winfrey

Which would you choose?

White with one parent every day of the week.

Pretty sure the numbers say, you're setting yourself up for failure.

We do not become failures until we want to assume the title and quit trying.

I know that really triggers liberals who thrive on branding others that they might subjugate them in a "free stuff" trap.

And, from that, I get a great deal of pleasure.

I believe black earning potential and broken homes and dependence on welfare to support families go hand in hand. Many POC have been led to the trough of accepting that they can't be successful because of their color and just continue to drink the well dry.

We do not become failures until we want to assume the title and quit trying.

I know that really triggers liberals who thrive on branding others that they might subjugate them in a "free stuff" trap.

And, from that, I get a great deal of pleasure.

I believe black earning potential and broken homes and dependence on welfare to support families go hand in hand. Many POC have been led to the trough of accepting that they can't be successful because of their color and just continue to drink the well dry.
You're wrong.

BBC Comments on Racism

Oprah Winfrey

Racism held back Oprah AND Obama

Uh huh

Sho'nuff

Yawn. It's easy for whites like you to talk about how easy it is to do something about things you don't face.

t would be foolish to not recognize that we have evolved, and that we're not still facing the same kind of terrorism against black people en masse as was displayed with the Scottsboro boys. It's gotten better.

Keeping it REAL!

Dear, Oprah Winfrey. When writing or speaking about black American citizens, I really wish people would distinguish responsible, reasonably well-adjusted black American citizens, from 'PRO BLACK' American citizens much like VIOLENCE & HATE promoting Pres. and Mrs. Obama.

Peace.

Terrorism Shawn Carter, Barack Obama.jpg _sandra bland MY QUESTION.jpg Stacey Patton, Colin Kaepernick, Stop Whupping.png Stacey Patton, Colin Kaepernick NO HATE.png

Peace.

New Topics

Forum List

Back