Blagojevich

Blago isn't enough for you all? How the hell did you segue to Plame? I'm not going back to read. Fools.

Annie, Patrick Fitzgerald is the prosecutor that got a conviction on Libby for obstruction of justice in the Valerie Plame case. Just a minor matter of Treason.

Annie, Patrick Fitzgerald is the prosecutor that got a conviction on Libby for obstruction of justice in the Valerie Plame case. Just a minor matter of Treason.

Yeah, something wrong with that?

Clearly, there are quite a few crooked republican pols. Many of them are in jail now. I think we would just like some balance on that point. Let's put a few corrupt Dem pols in jail too.

I also think that it is just cynical to say that all pols are corrupt. Usually the people who say those sorts of things are trying to excuse the behavior. I'm not buying. If it's true, then let's put them ALL in jail.

Tell you what. This Liberal Democrat is totally in agreement with you. Whenever a Dem is found to be corrupt, he should go to jail. Same for Repubs. Were I to steal from my employer, I go to jail if caught. Same for any politician of whatever stripe.

The reason that more Repubs have gone to jail in the last 12 years is that they have had more power. Hardly worth it to bribe someone that cannot deliver. Now that we have a Dem majority, more of them will be exposed to major temptation. And the corrosive effect of power will also start working on them. That is why I applaud people like Patrick Fitzgerald.

Know what the difference is between Democrats and Republicans?

When the Republicans were in office, they put a man on the moon.

Democrats can't even get a whore across a bridge.

Damn, that post was so good, I came close to repping you. Then I remember what you think of me. So I didn't want to insult you.

Dear.......I think of you no better or no less than anyone else on this board.

With the exception of a special few........those people I pos rep and call friend.

At the other end of the spectrum.........

Look at how I treat Chucking Ass and Sunnidiot. I never get tired of beating on them.

Project Apollo was started by JFK, a Democrat. Nixon did nothing to contribute to or help NASA.

Dear.......I think of you no better or no less than anyone else on this board.

With the exception of a special few........those people I pos rep and call friend.

At the other end of the spectrum.........

Look at how I treat Chucking Ass and Sunnidiot. I never get tired of beating on them.

Funny, I remember different. Perhaps in the future will be more simpatico.

You realize that makes no freaking sense? Of course you don't

You know exactly what I'm talking about, don't play "Sara Palin" role now of being a fucking moron. You said white people are superior and this man is white. You're just mad cause your ignorant words are coming back to bite you in the ass, just like that moron Sara Palin

Forum List

Back