Another Joe Biden illegal from Venezuela charged with raping a child in Virginia

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
DemoKKKrats at every level of government (federal, state, local) WANT this.

Remember that when you vote.

According to deputies, Mendoza is a Venezuelan citizen who is in the country illegally after being detained and released by US Customs and Border Patrol in El Paso, Texas, on September 2, 2023.

Deputies told Fox News that Mendoza was being held without bond, but has now been taken into ICE custody.

According to deputies, Mendoza is a Venezuelan citizen who is in the country illegally after being detained and released by US Customs and Border Patrol in El Paso, Texas, on September 2, 2023.

Deputies told Fox News that Mendoza was being held without bond, but has now been taken into ICE custody.

another day another story,,

That stuttering shit clown is leaving a fucking mess for President Trump to clean up. The party that likes to fuck kids is going scorched earth now... they know it's over.

biden blood hands.jpg

USMB should have a specific forum for the illegal immigrant crime of the day.

Maybe they could make a sub-forum in the Immigration/Illegal Immigration forum.

Just tryin' to help the moderators out a little. I know they have quite a chore organizing all these threads.

:laughing0301:

crime.jpg

Last edited:

He should not be turned over to ICE, as they deport, not trial and punish. This guy should get 20 years in general population, as the sexual assault is on top of illegal entry. He should not get kicked out to come back again next fall.

He should not be turned over to ICE, as they deport, not trial and punish. This guy should get 20 years in general population, as the sexual assault is on top of illegal entry. He should not get kicked out to come back again next fall.
is that all you have to say for the lives lost because of you and people like you??

thats easy to say after the fact,,

Tell that to all those Soros-funded liberal judges we have in this country. It's not like Venezuela is going to take him back, and he's not going to get a life sentence in an American prison.

Chances are he'll do a few years and then will be out on the streets doing the same thing.

Joe Biden's ICE doesn't deport. They'll free him in the US while he awaits his hearing, and they'll trust his good nature to show up for that hearing when it finally happens, in three years or so.

If you voted for Joe Biden, this is your fault.

Tell that to all those Soros-funded liberal judges we have in this country. It's not like Venezuela is going to take him back, and he's not going to get a life sentence in an American prison.

Chances are he'll do a few years and then will be out on the streets doing the same thing.
I hope you are partially correct, at least. I have heard or got the impression, ICE simply deports, though I do not know how correct that is.

Take his ass out back with a castration knife.

Joe Biden's ICE doesn't deport. They'll free him in the US while he awaits his hearing, and they'll trust his good nature to show up for that hearing when it finally happens, in three years or so.

If you voted for Joe Biden, this is your fault.
Fuck you very much for your reply, Marvin. I have never supported Joe's border policy, and have made it clear here, many times. If there is anybody that supports everything anybody they ever vote for, down the line in this entire country, they are brain-dead. They are almost as brain-dead, as people like you.

Venezuela has stopped taking deportation flights from the US and Mexico.

I guess it should be row boats or inflatables beyond the 3 mile limit off their coast, then. If they got their backs wet on the way in, getting wet on the way back should be no problem.
:dunno:

Fuck you very much for your reply, Marvin. I have never supported Joe's border policy, and have made it clear here, many times. If there is anybody that supports everything anybody they ever vote for, down the line in this entire country, they are brain-dead. They are almost as brain-dead, as people like you.

You voted for Joe Biden.

This is your fault.

Forum List

Back