Blagojevich

I want this guy to burn. I don't want my tax money paying for this governer to rot in jail. I want him to burn. He wanted $50,000 from the CEO of the children's memorial hospital to pass a bill for $8 million for the Children's Memorial Hospital in Illinois. That's money that that hospital needs for children and this son of a bitch is holding back funds so he can line his pockets with green???

I want this guy to fucking burn. This son of a fucking bitch.

Oh don't hold back your feelings like that, DavidS.

Tell us how you really feel.

In editecotopia, this guy, assuming he's a guilty as he appears to be right now, would swing on the Loop.

There are SO many ways to be legally greased, but this guy's behavior is so venal there's just no excuse whatever for his apparent behavior.

exactly,, they say it when a Dem is involved,, when a Republican is involved they set up the guilliotines! :lol:

You just love playing the part of the poor persecuted victim, dontcha? You're a christian AND a Republican? The double whammy. They'll be coming to drag you away to the gallows any minute. You poor thing.

You just love playing the part of the poor persecuted victim, dontcha? You're a christian AND a Republican? The double whammy. They'll be coming to drag you away to the gallows any minute. You poor thing.

hey! if I'm lying I'm dying!

The last governor of Illinois is in federal prison for corruption.

You would think this guy would have learned something from that.

Chicagoan here! They were comparing George Ryan to Bagofshit on the radio on the LOOOONNNNGGGG ride home from work today. There is no comparison Bagofshit is going to rot in hell! Ryan did some corrupt things, but not even close to Bagofshit.

Note: This is the 4th Governor of IL to go to the Big House! IL/Chicago just breeds corruption. Gandhi was a Chicagoan he would be running a horror house! :booze:

Chicagoan here! They were comparing George Ryan to Bagofshit on the radio on the LOOOONNNNGGGG ride home from work today. There is no comparison Bagofshit is going to rot in hell! Ryan did some corrupt things, but not even close to Bagofshit.

Note: This is the 4th Governor of IL to go to the Big House! IL/Chicago just breeds corruption. Gandhi was a Chicagoan he would be running a horror house! :booze:

Well Ryan's corruption led to a family being wiped out for one thing. No tears here if he croaks in prison. As for Blago, I hope he and Ryan can comfort each other for many years to come.

As I said earlier, when it comes to IL, it's non-partisan corrupted. They both suck. My hope is they also indict Blago's wife.

Something like 5 of the last 9 governors have been indicted in Illinois.

WTF is wrong with that state?

IL currently in in a budget crisis, high unemployment, high foreclosure rate, highest deficit in IL history, record welfare and the state is in well the pooper. What do the criminal in Springfield do? They gave themselves 10% raises! First a 10% raise is unheard of in mostly any part of the public and private world. Second who the hell gets a raise, when you have done a horrible job! How do I forget property taxes have increase more this year and in the last 10 years (%age and dollar wise). When property values are going down, foreclosures are at all time highs, America is entering a depression and people can't pay their bills these crook try to milk us with raising property taxes! Oh yea did I mention that Chicago now has the HIGHEST sales tax of any City in American! :mad:

IL currently in in a budget crisis, high unemployment, high foreclosure rate, highest deficit in IL history, record welfare and the state is in well the pooper. What do the criminal in Springfield do? They gave themselves 10% raises! First a 10% raise is unheard of in mostly any part of the public and private world. Second who the hell gets a raise, when you have done a horrible job! How do I forget property taxes have increase more this year and in the last 10 years (%age and dollar wise). When property values are going down, foreclosures are at all time highs, America is entering a depression and people can't pay their bills these crook try to milk us with raising property taxes! Oh yea did I mention that Chicago now has the HIGHEST sales tax of any City in American! :mad:

want we should give you back your community organizer???

Patrick Fitzgerald just guaranteed that he will always have a job. There is no way that an Obama appointed Justice Department can get rid of him now.

Whoa.

Report; Illinois Governor Taken Into Federal Custody - FOXNews.com Transition Tracker

Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich was taken into federal custody at his North Side home, The Chicago Tribune reported Tuesday, the next step in a three-year federal corruption investigation of "pay-to-play politics" in the governor's administration.

The Tribune said federal authorities were permitted by a judge to record the governor secretly before the November election after raising concerns that a replacement for President-elect Barack Obama would be tainted. That's the latest in an investigation that has included recordings of the governor and the cooperation of one of his closest friends.

The U.S. attorney's office would not confirm the information to FOX News.

A Blagojevich spokesman said he was unaware of the development.

"Haven't heard anything -- you are first to call," Lucio Guerrero said in an e-mai

What a dick.

I'm glad they arrested him before he named Obama's successor.

You know I never was a fan of term limits, I always thought elections are the best "term limits" you know? I've come to change my mind about that.
It should be:
Representatives = 2 Terms, 4 years.
Senators = 1 Term, 6 years
President = 1 Term only

Politicians get elected time after time and begin to think that they are above the law. Ted Kennedy comes to mind.

Ehhh all he did was have a drink with a young lady, then went for a drive.....:eek:

he still can, legally.

Could the 'change' happen in Illinois? I hope so, I've a stake.

But, the Senate can refuse his nomination. Who in their right mind would take it from him now anyway?

I think your state will get a "cleaner" so to speak.

Patrick Fitzgerald just guaranteed that he will always have a job. There is no way that an Obama appointed Justice Department can get rid of him now.

Why would they want to? He got Libby for lying, and had Libby told the truth, he would have gotten Cheney. He established in court, that Valerie Plame was indeed an undercover agent and that her outing was an act of Treason.

Forum List

Back