Blagojevich

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
was just taken into custody by the Feds.. As just reported on Fox news.. will post a link when I find one..

Whoa.

Report; Illinois Governor Taken Into Federal Custody - FOXNews.com Transition Tracker

Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich was taken into federal custody at his North Side home, The Chicago Tribune reported Tuesday, the next step in a three-year federal corruption investigation of "pay-to-play politics" in the governor's administration.

The Tribune said federal authorities were permitted by a judge to record the governor secretly before the November election after raising concerns that a replacement for President-elect Barack Obama would be tainted. That's the latest in an investigation that has included recordings of the governor and the cooperation of one of his closest friends.

The U.S. attorney's office would not confirm the information to FOX News.

A Blagojevich spokesman said he was unaware of the development.

"Haven't heard anything -- you are first to call," Lucio Guerrero said in an e-mai

Isn't this the govenor that Rezko implicated in his corruption trial?

yes, and the same one who threatened the BOA with punitive action if the bank didn't loan money to a company in bankruptcy.. yep that one!

The only difference between this guy and just about any other politician in office is that he got caught. This really shouldn't be news. He most likely should be joined by most of his peers.

Bagofshit has no allies. The unions hate him, the few IL R hate him, the D hate him, the businessman hate him etc. He is scum and deserves a nice long prison sentence! Now if other IL crooks like Mayor Daley and Senator Durbin would get arrested IL might finally be on the right track!

The only difference between this guy and just about any other politician in office is that he got caught. This really shouldn't be news. He most likely should be joined by most of his peers.
It needs to be in the news along with the notation, "who's next?"

Oh I can,, I can believe it,, didn't you just watch them buy the Presidency??? Hello?????

Forum List

Back