Another Joe Biden illegal from Venezuela charged with raping a child in Virginia

why does the idea of not allowing them in the country to start with not enter your mind??
I guess you could not read what I was responding too. An Evelyn Woodhead graduate, not doubt.

DemoKKKrats at every level of government (federal, state, local) WANT this.

Remember that when you vote.

According to deputies, Mendoza is a Venezuelan citizen who is in the country illegally after being detained and released by US Customs and Border Patrol in El Paso, Texas, on September 2, 2023.

Deputies told Fox News that Mendoza was being held without bond, but has now been taken into ICE custody.

No, that was a Republican illegal.

You think it is bad now just wait until Potatohead's Illegal Democrat voters get settled in and start with gang activity, drugs and finding out that nobody is going to stop them from looting a store and nobody gives a shit if they kill a White or rape a White girl.

You think it is bad now just wait until Potatohead's Illegal Democrat voters get settled in and start with gang activity, drugs and finding out that nobody is going to stop them from looting a store and nobody gives a shit if they kill a White or rape a White girl.
Wake up you are dreaming again.

Venezuela has stopped taking deportation flights from the US and Mexico.

@surada

Give me a fucking break. You post an article dated September 30, 2016 and expect people to think it has any relevancy to this thread? If you weren't so ignorant, you'd use Google to see there hasn't been any mention of this non-story within the last 24 hours, the past week, the past month, or even the past year.

Get the fuck out of here with this "But Trump" deflection bullshit. Do you think people are stupid or something?

:mad-61:

1709153493295.png

Forum List

Back