Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

Personal responsibility is racism; more twisted liberal logic!

How is demonizing blacks "personal resposibility"?
Blacks demonise themselves. GZ was inculpated, and exculpated. Black on black crime is rampant but mostly ignored. White on black or " hispanic white " on black - even when the black was the offender, is exploded. It makes since to address the most egregious problem. Exploiting the red herring is so disingenuous.

Not content with turning George Zimmerman into the “true” victim of the Trayvon Martin fatal shooting and Trayvon Martin into the villain, Fox News is now demonizing African Americans who are upset about Zimmerman’s acquittal by blaming their population at large for the entire tragedy. Oh, they don’t say so directly. But anyone with an ounce of insight can see that that’s the message behind Fox’s relentless lecturing that black-on-black crime is the “real issue” African Americans should focus on, instead of this case. Or, to put it another way, "Blame yourselves, not Zimmerman."

The messaging, which began well before the trial, goes like this: African Americans are opportunistically blaming Zimmerman/whites for problems of their own making in order to distract from the many faults among themselves that they should be addressing

Read more at Fox News To African Americans: Blame Yourselves, Not George Zimmerman, For Trayvon Martin?s Death - NewsHounds

More of Fox racism.

Source: NewsHounds - we watch FOX so you don't have to!:lmao:

Not content with turning George Zimmerman into the “true” victim of the Trayvon Martin fatal shooting and Trayvon Martin into the villain, Fox News is now demonizing African Americans who are upset about Zimmerman’s acquittal by blaming their population at large for the entire tragedy. Oh, they don’t say so directly. But anyone with an ounce of insight can see that that’s the message behind Fox’s relentless lecturing that black-on-black crime is the “real issue” African Americans should focus on, instead of this case. Or, to put it another way, "Blame yourselves, not Zimmerman."

The messaging, which began well before the trial, goes like this: African Americans are opportunistically blaming Zimmerman/whites for problems of their own making in order to distract from the many faults among themselves that they should be addressing

Read more at Fox News To African Americans: Blame Yourselves, Not George Zimmerman, For Trayvon Martin?s Death - NewsHounds

More of Fox racism.

How much longer are you going to excuse African Americans from any responsibility for their own actions? Isn't that a condescending form of racism? :confused:

'Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago', Obama says

Barack Obama used an unexpected speech at the White House to personally address the debates over race relations that have convulsed America since George Zimmerman was acquitted over the shooting of the unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin.

In remarks immediately interpreted as the most expansive comments on race since he became president, Obama said the US was still not "a post-racial society".

"You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is: Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago," he said.

"And when you think about why, in the African American community at least, there's a lot of pain around what happened here, I think it's important to recognize that the African American community is looking at this issue through a set of experiences and a history that doesn't go away."

'Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago', Obama says | World news | guardian.co.uk

Ya, so when will the black community do something about the dead beat dad's, the abandoned children by dad's, the gangster life style, the violent nature of black males and the all around failed family life of the black community? Or is that the white man's fault too? And if you say yes, you are blaming democrats for 40 years of failed policy that has effectively destroyed the black family.

and I just upchucked a little

everything is about O-B-A-M-A

he needs a pair of these he is so in love with himself

What is it with this idiot in chief that he is always comparing himself to others??????

Pompous inflated ego he has! :cuckoo:

My questionis, if there is so much pain around what happened there, why is there not much pain about the dozens of teen black men who are killed in Chicago every month?
That's because black on black killing doesn't count. .. :cool:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Death only hurts when it has a racist element?

20189860_BG1.jpg

he is so pathetic he makes me puke!

there he is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

My questionis, if there is so much pain around what happened there, why is there not much pain about the dozens of teen black men who are killed in Chicago every month?
That's because black on black killing doesn't count. .. :cool:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Death only hurts when it has a racist element?

Or when libroids can exploit it for their own political gain.

The only reason they haven't exploited blacks killing blacks is, they haven't found a way to make it work for them yet... but I'm sure they're thinking on it.

Last edited:
'Bash mobs' sweep through Southern California
'Bash mobs' sweep through Southern California - latimes.com

Organized "bash mob" crime rampages of roving groups attacking innocent people and businesses have been striking cities around the United States. Law enforcement agencies in Southern California have reported few similar problems -- until now. In the last several days, there have been several reports of such group crime waves in South L.A., Hollywood, San Bernardino and Victorville. Long Beach police are bracing for another one Friday.

These so-called bash mobs of "flash mob" crime waves are organized through social media and have been a problem in Chicago, Philadelphia and Washington. In April, 28 Chicago youths were arrested on suspicion of attacking pedestrians along the city's famed Magnificent Mile. Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn signed legislation in May enacting stiffer penalties for people who text or use social media to organize mob attacks.

Long Beach police warned in a statement that participants could face severe penalties. "The mere participation in such an event can result in felony charges including conspiracy, and are punishable by imprisonment in the state prison," according to the statement.

Police said they feared bash mob organizers planned to hit Long Beach at 2 p.m. Long Beach experienced such a gathering July 9, when more than 100 people descended on stretches of downtown in an organized, sudden crime rampage.

On Monday, a group of unruly young people broke off from hundreds gathered for a Trayvon Martin prayer vigil and rushed into a Wal-Mart on Crenshaw Boulevard, where they tossed merchandise and tried to break into a jewelry display case.

In Hollywood on Tuesday night, a flash mob of thieves rushed down Hollywood Boulevard, stealing phones, knocking over tourists and vandalizing shops, according to police, who said it may have been related to the George Zimmerman verdict. Twelve people — 11 juveniles and one 18-year-old -- were arrested on suspicion of robbery.

On Wednesday night in Victorville, authorities arrested 17 people after a group allegedly tried to force its way into the Mall of Victor Valley.

Who wants to bet that 90% of the thugs are black? So hurting innocent people are something blacks like to do???

If Trayvon Martin was obama 35 years ago does that mean Martin was the same kind of drug addict obama was? Did Martin have his own choom wagon too?

Forum List

Back