Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
If Zimmerman is found innocent will some black people beat up Latino's? They don't want to hear anything besides GUILITY as hell but what if he's innocent?

Will they now start beating up latio's since they know he's NOT white, but Latio?????

What do you think.:eek:

I think Latino's can take care of themselves. But I would hope no violence happens.

I would hope that they wouldn't, but I think of the violence directed at Muslims after 9/11 and I am not so sure.

If Zimmerman is found innocent will some black people beat up Latino's? They don't want to hear anything besides GUILITY as hell but what if he's innocent?

Will they now start beating up latio's since they know he's NOT white, but Latio?????

No. But I think that there are some ...:)confused:) out there who would like nothing better than to see that happen in order to provide a reason to perpetuate their stereotypes of blacks in general.

Last edited:
I would hope that they wouldn't, but I think of the violence directed at Muslims after 9/11 and I am not so sure.

whoa there those were "crackers beating up the rag heads not Black peeps.Get your lies together stoopid.

I think if they see matthew,they will whip his azz.

• Banned

No. But I think that there are some ...:)confused:) out there who would like nothing better than to see that happen in order to provide a reason to perpetuate their stereotypes of blacks in general.

Whites have already been beat up and killed because of race. Of course this isn't national news...:(

There was very little violence directed at Muslims in America after 9/11, and in every instance there was, such violence was recognized as a crime and punished according to the same laws that apply to everyone else. Muslims were not killed, mutilated, and dragged through the streets of NYC. The embassies of majority Muslim nations were not attacked and destroyed by animalistic mobs, and the calm and understanding that President Bush called for immediately following the attacks was largely heeded in a nation of 300+ million people despite the justifiable shock and outrage the 9/11 attacks caused.

If things were different in Australia, you deal with your own problems.

For stating the reality, I'm more evil then the people doing the beating of innocent people.

This is just sick. No ONE SHOULD have a right to physically assault a human being(no matter the color.)

Last edited:

Whites have already been beat up and killed because of race. Of course this isn't national news...:(

There are some people of every race who have been targets of violence based on exactly that . So what's your point? Your question was regarding Hispanics.

For stating the reality, I'm more evil then the people doing the beating of innocent people.

This is just sick. No ONE SHOULD have a right to physically assault a human being(no matter the color.)

Even though the intent of your thread is thinly veiled, who here has said you were "evil" for having an opinion? And no one is debating the fact that "assault" is against the law. So whats the issue? The parents of the slain teenager have stated through their attorney that they believe in the justice system. No one has been the victim of any violence so far except the shooter(allegedly), and the teenager, who is dead.

Last edited:
Rozman is right, they will go after Whitey, but isn't it significant that everyone agrees they WILL riot? That tells us something about the black community, doesn't it?

Rozman is right, they will go after Whitey, but isn't it significant that everyone agrees they WILL riot? That tells us something about the black community, doesn't it?

My math tells me that there are about 17 posts in this thread, and out of 17, there are about 3 or 4 posts that reflect either a wish for rioting or an assumption that it will happen. Therefore what it really tells us is something about those who appear to be anticipating (hoping maybe?) that there is some type of civil disturbance related to this trial..

My math tells me that there are about 17 posts in this thread, and out of 17, there are about 3 or 4 posts that reflect either a wish for rioting or an assumption that it will happen. Therefore what it really tells us is something about those who appear to be anticipating (hoping maybe?) that there is some type of civil disturbance related to this trial..
No, it's just that blacks have a track record. They're notorious for rioting when they get pissed off about something. And for you to deliberately overlook this obvious truth says something about you (like you're in denial?).

Forum List

Back