Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

Black grandparent, Hispanic Mother, German Jewish father, dated black girls...that is the KKK's Christmas card list right there, yet he hates them damn blacks.

Alot of the protestors in Sanford were whites and hispanics, Blacks are not the only ones pissed about the verdict here.

Absolutely true. This is about racism and about the gun culture in America. It's about profiling someone as suspicious because of his age, dress and color. It's about an innocent, unarmed person minding his own business being profiled, stalked and murdered for no damn good reason. I am devastated by this verdict. It says bad things about America, very bad things.

They wanted Zimmerman arrested. Zimmerman was arrested. They wanted Zimmerman tried in a court of law. Zimmerman has been tried in a court of law. He was found Not Guilty by a jury of his peers. Deal with it. That is how this system works.

Zimmerman got arrested, Zimmerman was tried, Zimmerman was found not guilty.

Common knowledge, and personally does not make my life any better or worse.

But what is also common knowledge is that is there is a contingent of nuts in this forum who were wishing and hoping for this to be the catalyst for a race war.

The posts are there for all to see.

Zimmerman got arrested, Zimmerman was tried, Zimmerman was found not guilty.

Common knowledge, and personally does not make my life any better or worse.

But what is also common knowledge is that is there is a contingent of nuts in this forum who were wishing and hoping for this to be the catalyst for a race war.

The posts are there for all to see.

Yeah, rdean and JakeStarkey were and are pimping this for everything they can get out of it.

Not the first time that police forget to mention things like the alleged comments on their official reports.
Much like the news reports that often fail to mention the race involved in the criminal activity especially when it involves black on white crime.

I need to know if he was a "white Hispanic", or simply "Hispanic".
It is necessary to determine my level of outrage. <sarcasm and poke at the media intended>

Race pimps and hustlers like Sharpton and Jackson aren't interested in talking about the black on black genocide that's been going on for years in virtually every black neighborhood in the country. And if they and their many cohorts don't scream about it, form protest rallies, etc. they'll get all the cover they need from the lamesteam media.

Not content with turning George Zimmerman into the “true” victim of the Trayvon Martin fatal shooting and Trayvon Martin into the villain, Fox News is now demonizing African Americans who are upset about Zimmerman’s acquittal by blaming their population at large for the entire tragedy. Oh, they don’t say so directly. But anyone with an ounce of insight can see that that’s the message behind Fox’s relentless lecturing that black-on-black crime is the “real issue” African Americans should focus on, instead of this case. Or, to put it another way, "Blame yourselves, not Zimmerman."

The messaging, which began well before the trial, goes like this: African Americans are opportunistically blaming Zimmerman/whites for problems of their own making in order to distract from the many faults among themselves that they should be addressing

Read more at Fox News To African Americans: Blame Yourselves, Not George Zimmerman, For Trayvon Martin?s Death - NewsHounds

More of Fox racism.

Last edited:
6a00e54ed02a6788330147e03f98d2970b-320wi

Forum List

Back