Black women shut your damn mouth!!

How about you. You are just as bad with your attitude. You have proved that disrespectful people come in all colors and races. :eek:

Should we respect the attitude of mouthy Black bitches? Lol.

And black women are so prone to violence, even worse than males. Don't know why they have such horrible attitudes.

If black women were a dog breed, NO ONE would adopt them. They're too moody, too loud, too violent.

the reason black ho's have an attitude is simple-they are ugly monkeys and they know it.

Black people are animals. That is God's honest truth. They are unevolved ANIMALS who belong either back in Africa, or in cages. They are motherfucking ANIMALS that we never should have enslaved. Now, they run around in America wearing human clothing and getting tax dollar welfare to pop out their broods. They contribute SHIT to our society. A few dance, a few play basketball. Guess what? We can do without it.

Blacks are nothing but lazy, dangerous BEASTS. We do not belong with them.

WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO. Watch it.

DO I FUCKING LIE?

You do not lie; you are spot on, my friend.

Black people are animals. That is God's honest truth. They are unevolved ANIMALS who belong either back in Africa, or in cages. They are motherfucking ANIMALS that we never should have enslaved. Now, they run around in America wearing human clothing and getting tax dollar welfare to pop out their broods. They contribute SHIT to our society. A few dance, a few play basketball. Guess what? We can do without it.

DO I FUCKING LIE?

How about you. You are just as bad with your attitude. You have proved that disrespectful people come in all colors and races. :eek:

The truth is never disrespectful.

No it isn't. I lived in a condo in Calf. with units of 400. Everyone there was black and there was only 2 white couples. 398 units of blacks that was very respectful of two white couples living there. Of whom we had many friends there. They did not act like that at all.
You are very, very wrong.

They must have considered you to be somewhat flaky for living among them, and decided to just accept you, as the apes did Tarzan.

Where is that? NYC? They're exactly the same in the South. They're different alright. We also have Mexicans and Latinos, rednecks, hillbillies and typical white people. Come to think of it, they're all different, but we still live and work together.

Most decent whites would prefer to live and work among themselves rather than having to contend with all the idiotic confusion caused by "diversity." I think you know what I mean.

Where is that? NYC? They're exactly the same in the South. They're different alright. We also have Mexicans and Latinos, rednecks, hillbillies and typical white people. Come to think of it, they're all different, but we still live and work together.

Most decent whites would prefer to live and work among themselves rather than having to contend with all the idiotic confusion caused by "diversity." I think you know what I mean.

No, please explain what you mean.

I have found myself wondering in recent years why we have such large numbers of younger African Americans that still have the racist mentality that whites are keeping them down....

I can fully understand why someone who lived through the civil rights era would have a little anymosity towards whites, but it amazes me that the younger generations still have this attitude even though they've been presented with WAY more opportunity than their predecessors.

I'm not trying to sound racist or stereotypical, but it's just an observation. I do realize that there are alot of good decent black folk out there.

You realize that, do you?

No, I won't get into a piss fight with an uneducated, ignorant, half-monkey like you.

No, I won't get into a piss fight with an uneducated, ignorant, half-monkey like you.

^
0Scaredy-Cat-1010.jpg

I figured a false "Aryan" such as yourself would cut and run.

Typical.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, go Black and Brown people.

Go white people.

Stay back bigots. Way back. To the back of the bus.

DO I FUCKING LIE?

Good God! I can't believe I'm reading this here. I'm not the least surprised at the original source,he spews this filth on a daily basis. I am surprised to see someone actually agreeing with his drivel. What do you guys do; hate anyone who isn't just like you? Animals? Yeah, that really describes the Black doctors, lawyers, executives and entrepreneurs I know. Really describes the Black men I knew in the military too, men whose devotion to this country was beyond anything you'll ever know. What kind of people do you associate with? Where do you get these lies? I feel dirty just reading it; I have to hold my nose to even look at this garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DO I FUCKING LIE?

Good God! I can't believe I'm reading this here. I'm not the least surprised at the original source,he spews this filth on a daily basis. I am surprised to see someone actually agreeing with his drivel. What do you guys do; hate anyone who isn't just like you? Animals? Yeah, that really describes the Black doctors, lawyers, executives and entrepreneurs I know. Really describes the Black men I knew in the military too, men whose devotion to this country was beyond anything you'll ever know. What kind of people do you associate with? Where do you get these lies? I feel dirty just reading it; I have to hold my nose to even look at this garbage.

yep,i hate those that are not like me,i hate rapists,murderers,thieves,liars.
lazy fuckers and AA hires.

yep,i hate those that are not like me,i hate rapists,murderers,thieves,liars.
lazy fuckers and AA hires.

And that is what you believe most Black people are? How many Black people do you personally know? Any?

"Soldier Girl" never gets old. She sums up an entire culture of people. No hope for that culture. Lets just hope the cops keep protecting us from it.

Forum List

Back