Ronna McDaniel outs herself as a RINO

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Crazy thinking on her part. Trump has analyzed the situation and has a solution. She needs to accept that and keep her mouth shut.

---Former Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel has come out against former President Trump’s promise to free the January 6 prisoners.---

She claims to be a Republican, why didn't she join Fox or AON?

---Ronna McDaniel, Former R.N.C. Chair, Joins NBC News---

LOL! Uh oh, wait, watch out. Skrrrrrrrrooks!.......

crash.gif

Same with Lisa Murkowski from Alaska. Who only won re-election because of the unconstitutional use of ranked choice voting they have in Alaska.

I hope Ronna proves Chuck wrong.

The burder is hers, though.
She won't. She parroted some of the same garbage in that interview with Welker that Trump has been barfing since 2020. She continued to sow doubt about the 2020 election which is nothing but a pack of lies. But hats off to Welker for calling out her bullshit on behalf of the orange pantload.

She is Mitt's DIL.

I think she is his niece.

I'm neutral on her being a talking-head on any network. Let's see what she brings to the table.

Although the meme describing that she was one of the enablers of that seditious attempt to put up fraudulent electors is spot-on.

She should not be able to shed the stink of that attempt too soon. It must be a stain on her reputation as a responsible American citizen.

ALL involved in that need the ignominy, at minimum. Significant fines and jai-time for those the courts decide deserve it.

IMHO

I think she is his niece.

I'm neutral on her being a talking-head on any network. Let's see what she brings to the table.

Although the meme describing that she was one of the enablers of that seditious attempt to put up fraudulent electors is spot-on.

She should not be able to shed the stink of that attempt too soon. It must be a stain on her reputation as a responsible American citizen.

ALL involved in that need the ignominy, at minimum. Significant fines and jai-time for those the courts decide deserve it.

IMHO
Yes, niece. Good catch. Nicole Wallace and Michael Steele have done well. I have met Ronna, I don't know her. Hope she does well.

NBC bounced her after all the crybabies on the left had a meltdown. LOL........so much for journalism.

“I think our bosses owe you an apology for putting you in this situation,” he said to Welker. “There’s a reason why there’s a lot of journalists at NBC News uncomfortable with this, because many of our professional dealings with the RNC over the last six years have been met with gaslighting.”
The backlash follows NBC News’s internal announcement Friday that it had hired McDaniel as a contributor. In that internal memo, the political chief, Carrie Budoff Brown, said McDaniel would contribute “across all NBC News platforms,” causing turmoil among several of the network’s on-air hosts and staffers, people familiar with the matter said. MSNBC is part of the NBC News division.

She's going to continue to lie and prop up MAGA and Trump.

msnbc are idiots for doing this, but this is to be expected from the white corporate media.

MarcATL, stop it. Don Lemon got what he deserved. Quit smearing white corporate media because you are still pissed. I won't engage with such nonsense.

Forum List

Back