Black women shut your damn mouth!!

Where you find all these gems? :eusa_eh:
With blacks having more access to video cameras there are more and more of these videos everyday.

Check this out:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have found myself wondering in recent years why we have such large numbers of younger African Americans that still have the racist mentality that whites are keeping them down....

I can fully understand why someone who lived through the civil rights era would have a little anymosity towards whites, but it amazes me that the younger generations still have this attitude even though they've been presented with WAY more opportunity than their predecessors.

I'm not trying to sound racist or stereotypical, but it's just an observation. I do realize that there are alot of good decent black folk out there.

I have found myself wondering in recent years why we have such large numbers of younger African Americans that still have the racist mentality that whites are keeping them down....

I can fully understand why someone who lived through the civil rights era would have a little anymosity towards whites, but it amazes me that the younger generations still have this attitude even though they've been presented with WAY more opportunity than their predecessors.

I'm not trying to sound racist or stereotypical, but it's just an observation. I do realize that there are alot of good decent black folk out there.

You can blame liberals for that. They're keeping them on the plantation as a means to control them. So far it's working great.

One thing they've done which is rather ingenious is to allow under-qualified black students to enroll in College programs that are clearly too advanced for them. The result? Most drop out, their self-esteem and hope for a better life crushed, so they turn against the system and many look for the government to help them which leads to the next problem: The in-compassionate scheme whereby they are provided with numerous government handouts so that they become welfare whores. I see a lot of that happen in the South.

It's so sad that some Democratic leaders are using a large percentage of them for their own self-interests under the guise of being compassionate. It sickens me.

Here's one of my heroes. He knows exactly what's going on and how to stop it.

Walter Williams on Good Intentions

You can blame liberals for that. They're keeping them on the plantation as a means to control them. So far it's working great.

One thing they've done which is rather ingenious is to allow under-qualified black students to enroll in College programs that are clearly too advanced for them. The result? Most drop out, their self-esteem and hope for a better life crushed, so they turn against the system and many look for the government to help them which leads to the next problem: The in-compassionate scheme whereby they are provided with numerous government handouts so that they become welfare whores. I see a lot of that happen in the South.

It's so sad that some Democratic leaders are using a large percentage of them for their own self-interests under the guise of being compassionate. It sickens me.

Here's one of my heroes. He knows exactly what's going on and how to stop it.

Walter Williams on Good Intentions

These are excellent videos and I agree with most of what he says, except at the end of the third video, we dont need more tax credits, and the negative income tax he suggests sounds alot like the eic credit we have today. We need to eliminate the entitlements and handouts completely or at least reduce them to the point that people will have to get a job to survive. Let the churches and local city governments handle the charity for the truly needy.
Everyone who has an opinion about the plight of the innercity and poor blacks should watch these videos.

It appears that our government is determined to destroy the family structure and the will to work of the american people.

Black people are animals. That is God's honest truth. They are unevolved ANIMALS who belong either back in Africa, or in cages. They are motherfucking ANIMALS that we never should have enslaved. Now, they run around in America wearing human clothing and getting tax dollar welfare to pop out their broods. They contribute SHIT to our society. A few dance, a few play basketball. Guess what? We can do without it.

Blacks are nothing but lazy, dangerous BEASTS. We do not belong with them.

WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO. Watch it.

DO I FUCKING LIE?

And what are you? You love spewing your HATE about a race that is not your own, so what does that make you? Frankly, you are no better! You are just as low-down and filthy as those black women on that video. Just b/c the color of your skin is lighter means NOTHING!! It's the character of the person you are and your character is far below any decent White person that I have ever known and LOVED!! They would be ashamed of you.

Don't take Tank, William et al too seriously. Intelligence is not a quality they value.

Does all the "drama" in our U.S politics, especially the hypocrisy and name-calling, tend to turn off young Americans?

Black people are animals. That is God's honest truth. They are unevolved ANIMALS who belong either back in Africa, or in cages. They are motherfucking ANIMALS that we never should have enslaved. Now, they run around in America wearing human clothing and getting tax dollar welfare to pop out their broods. They contribute SHIT to our society. A few dance, a few play basketball. Guess what? We can do without it.

Blacks are nothing but lazy, dangerous BEASTS. We do not belong with them.

WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO. Watch it.

DO I FUCKING LIE?

And what are you? You love spewing your HATE about a race that is not your own, so what does that make you? Frankly, you are no better! You are just as low-down and filthy as those black women on that video. Just b/c the color of your skin is lighter means NOTHING!! It's the character of the person you are and your character is far below any decent White person that I have ever known and LOVED!! They would be ashamed of you.

Don't take Tank, William et al too seriously. Intelligence is not a quality they value.
CG, having a breast as an avi doesn't exactly scream 'my intelligence is a quality I value'.

:razz:

CG, having a breast as an avi doesn't exactly scream 'my intelligence is a quality I value'.

:razz:

I didn't realize that avi and intelligence was positively correlated.

When I went to law school I worked in the burbs and caught the train down to the city for evening law school. Some of the coolest and nicest people on the train were black (granted you get to know most of the people because generally the same people take the train at the same time). In fact the only person I keep in touch with from the train was black (granted he was also another law student!)

Many people, effecting all races, get a sense of entitlement because they paid to get on the train. White teenage girls on the cell phone where the most annoying. Black women in groups go very loud and annoying, yet there where white assholes who were just as loud and annoying (many times worst). Saw only two fights. Both white people attacking white people. The worst of the worst were drunk people. Didn't matter if they were white, black, brown or green, the drunk bastards were the worst!

I truly didn't see more blacks being loud, annoying, threaten or dropping F-Bombs than White people. Maybe this is Chicago vs New York. But I'm sure other Black people watching the clips you shown, even ones from the hood, would be disgusted by these women behavior. Heck these women might see this later and be disgusted themselves.

I agree with this post.

Check out this link.

At DMV Awards, violence mars a hopeful moment for the Washington hip-hop scene

Last edited by a moderator:
Black women shut your damn mouth!!

Where is that? NYC? They're exactly the same in the South. They're different alright. We also have Mexicans and Latinos, rednecks, hillbillies and typical white people. Come to think of it, they're all different, but we still live and work together.

Hey xsited, you know you're making too much sense for Tank, Joyce, et al.

You might just reach them if you'd dumb down. :)

Waayyy down.

Forum List

Back