Black women shut your damn mouth!!

Good God! I can't believe I'm reading this here. I'm not the least surprised at the original source,he spews this filth on a daily basis. I am surprised to see someone actually agreeing with his drivel. What do you guys do; hate anyone who isn't just like you? Animals? Yeah, that really describes the Black doctors, lawyers, executives and entrepreneurs I know. Really describes the Black men I knew in the military too, men whose devotion to this country was beyond anything you'll ever know. What kind of people do you associate with? Where do you get these lies? I feel dirty just reading it; I have to hold my nose to even look at this garbage.

yep,i hate those that are not like me,i hate rapists,murderers,thieves,liars.
lazy fuckers and AA hires.

And that is what you believe most Black people are? How many Black people do you personally know? Any?

yea,your right,i don't know any-but i shore do know lots of *******.

I find it amusing that after watching these videos of black behavior, the anger of some posters is directed at...

the black women?

blacks in general?

No.

Me.

For expressing my opinion. This is where we are with white guilt. I am "just as bad as they are." Really? I express a forthright opinion -- granted, using rough imagery -- but I'm not "just as bad as they are." I stay quiet. I work a job. I don't beat up people on the subway. I don't act like an uncivilized gorilla in public. White people who post nasty things about blacks on the Internet just aren't "as bad as" blacks who actually do go ape-shit in public.

I'm told that black people "taught me how to bathe." Right. I rather doubt this.

I'm told that black people are "doctors and lawyers." Yes, you sometimes find that. Though often affirmative action is responsible. I've met perfectly nice black people in my day. But I just see way, way, waaaaaay to much consistently AWFUL, BEASTLY black behavior to deny a pattern. I note the pattern. It's there.

Hold your nose 'cause here goes the cold water: blacks are an unevolved race that could not, should not, will not and cannot be made "equal" to whites in terms of behavior and intelligence. They're a fucking pestilence. WE JUST CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM. Without we whites paying a very, very steep price in terms of criminal enforcement, welfare, affirmative action, etc. for the privilege of sharing a society with them.

That is the truth.

If, right now, at this very moment, every white person could make a decision: wake up tomorrow in a society without blacks, or with blacks... and all bullshit aside, honest feelings only... you know what the result would be.

Blow up about it, yell at me, whatever. Truth isn't going away.

Last edited:
I find it amusing that after watching these videos of black behavior, the anger of some posters is directed at...

the black women?

blacks in general?

No.

Me.

For expressing my opinion. This is where we are with white guilt. I am "just as bad as they are." Really? I express a forthright opinion -- granted, using rough imagery -- but I'm not "just as bad as they are." I stay quiet. I work a job. I don't beat up people on the subway. I don't act like an uncivilized gorilla in public. White people who post nasty things about blacks on the Internet just aren't "as bad as" blacks who actually do go ape-shit in public.

I'm told that black people "taught me how to bathe." Right. I rather doubt this.

I'm told that black people are "doctors and lawyers." Yes, you sometimes find that. Though often affirmative action is responsible. I've met perfectly nice black people in my day. But I just see way, way, waaaaaay to much consistently AWFUL, BEASTLY black behavior to deny a pattern. I note the pattern. It's there.

Hold your nose 'cause here goes the cold water: blacks are an unevolved race that could not, should not, will not and cannot be made "equal" to whites in terms of behavior and intelligence. They're a fucking pestilence. WE JUST CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM. Without we whites paying a very, very steep price in terms of criminal enforcement, welfare, affirmative action, etc. for the privilege of sharing a society with them.

That is the truth.

If, right now, at this very moment, every white person could make a decision: wake up tomorrow in a society without blacks, or with blacks... and all bullshit aside, honest feelings only... you know what the result would be.

I find it amusing that you're playing the victim. Again, I'm black, and I don't see myself being "unevolved" or violent. I see many people like you where I live who spread this type of rhetoric all the time, and you don't see me playing the victim. Yet, you get upset when people get after you for making racist remarks. Cry me a river...

Last edited:
I find it amusing that you're playing the victim. Again, I'm black, and I don't see myself being "unevolved" or violent. I see many people like you where I live who spread this type of rhetoric all the time, and you don't see me playing the victim. Yet, you get upset when people get after you for making racist remarks. Cry me a river...

Ah, yes, black people: paragons of sturdy pride, resistant to the hysterics of those unhinged whites, bravely going about their workdays without complaint, never playing the victim, upright in their dealings, bearing the slings and arrows of modern life with complete stoic silence...

A model for the rest of us, really.

Oh, no, wait. This is a race that complains about hurricanes not getting black-sounding names.

Ah, yes, black people: paragons of sturdy pride, resistant to the hysterics of those unhinged whites, bravely going about their workdays without complaint, never playing the victim, upright in their dealings, bearing the slings and arrows of modern life with complete stoic silence...

Oh, no, wait. This is a race that complains about hurricanes not getting black-sounding names.

Whatever you say... In the future, I hope to see some improvement in your thinking, and if you are an intelligent man then I probably will.

Those of us who have succumbed to what your devil ancestors have done to us, robbing us of our true culture and history, have been forced to see themselves the way your devil ancestors taught them to see themselves. As a result they lack self respect and behave as seen in the video and other mentioned instances. Those of us who know the truth of ourselves and of you and your kind are exactly as you described us in the first paragraph of the above response, though you were being sarcastic. Anyone of us standing in comparison to you, tank, lasher and the like would make you look like a dead duck in a frozen pond...

It's funny when blacks talk about how smart their people used to be.

And watch what they have evolved into now

Just countless videos of what looks to be third world Africa, unfortunately this is right here in the good old USA

Last edited by a moderator:
After watching most of these videos, I've come to the conclusion that thongs should never be sold to extremely large black women

the black women?

blacks in general?

No.

Me.

That is the truth.

What you fail to recognize Mr Jim Crow Jr., is that the examples of blacks that you enumerate do not represent the majority of blacks. You purposely take the worst examples of blacks behavior and stamp it onto the entire "race". That's the same as me saying that because some white woman in Texas drowned her kids in the tub that all white women are child murderers. It's a blanket statement and the facts do not support it.
If you knew anything about true history, you would know that my ancestors did civilize yours. It does not make me racist to point out that one group of people is indebted to another when the facts support it. The question you'd have to ask is how did we go from being the mothers and fathers of civilization to the "*******" you see on these and other similar videos. The "******" is the creation of your devil ancestors. It happened when they robbed us of the knowledge of who we are.
What you say is not truth, it is delusion. The condition that you face today in terms of welfare, criminal enforcement, and all the other things you pointed out is the legacy of your devil ancestors and what they have done to the originals. Your devil ancestors intentionally created inferiority in the slave and then pointed out the inferiority as being inherent because he wanted to hide his wicked deeds. We are doctors and lawyers as well as brilliant scientists who make discoveries that your Einstein or Hawking couldn't. What you say about my race simply isn't true, neither is what you say about yours.

Last edited:
After watching most of these videos, I've come to the conclusion that thongs should never be sold to extremely large black women

Yes retard because your fat white women wear them so much better.:cuckoo:

very-fat-woman-eating.jpg

That pig is only eating, the video of your violent animals are destroying cities in this once great nation. And it's tough to tell if that a thong:razz:

Really. I'm in Philly and your in Baltimore, can you honestly look around these once great cities and tell me the white man is the problem.

That pig is only eating, the video of your violent animals are destroying cities in this once great nation. And it's tough to tell if that a thong:razz:

They learned all this violence from your people.:cool:

really? so,what were they doing before the white man showed up in apefrica?
you are a retard.
blacks are genetically inclined to rape,rob,murder-look at this you sorry ape-

Murder pics posted on Sweden Democrat blog - The Local

you are a retard.

:bsflag:

you are a retard.

holocaust00_1.jpg

camp_children1.jpg

holocaust_fig_10abc.jpg

The Holocaust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Game, set, match motherfucker.:cool:

Forum List

Back