Black women shut your damn mouth!!

That pig is only eating, the video of your violent animals are destroying cities in this once great nation. And it's tough to tell if that a thong:razz:

doesn't anyone take out the trash anymore? sheesh...

i think i hear music when you post

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8]YouTube - Dueling Banjos Deliverance[/ame]

You have to be kidding me, Philly and Baltimore went through economic booms in past years, raise your BS flag on that one. Sad excuse. The American silver back has ruined these cities by their gangster like attitudes, the ruining of the school systems, and self destruction of the family system.

You have to be kidding me, Philly and Baltimore went through economic booms in past years, raise your BS flag on that one. Sad excuse. The American silver back has ruined these cities by their gangster like attitudes, the ruining of the school systems, and self destruction of the family system.

:bsflag:

Really. I'm in Philly and your in Baltimore, can you honestly look around these once great cities and tell me the white man is the problem.

Yes. It's the whiteman who has outsourced industry. It's the whiteman who is intentionally devaluing the dollar. It's the whiteman who is flying and floating in the illicit substances that rob these cities of their moral fiber. It's the whiteman that make guns easily accesible. It's the whiteman who takes the taxpayer dollars that support the programs that merely serve as band-aids to the above mentioned social sores and give them to the few superrich in the country in the form of tax breaks while Americans starve and go out onto the streets in droves. It is the whiteman's fault and it's time he accepted responsibility for it.

And it's the black society with their out of control baby Momma drama, raising their precious little crotch fruit to be unproductive members of society, that has drained the systems and this country dry

And it's the black society with their out of control baby Momma drama, raising their precious little crotch fruit to be unproductive members of society, that has drained the systems and this country dry

The "black society" you speak of are only doing what your devil ancestors taught them (or should I say made them) do. It was you devil ancestors who reduced black women to the level of breeders. It is your society that robs her of her self respect and dignity. The "baby momma drama" is a by product of your devil ancestors slave system, past and present. Don't blame them, blame your wicked ancestors. They made them that way, intentionally.
It is not my people that are draining this country dry, it is your brother devils in congress and on the executive boards of the multinational corporations and banks that create and enforce this reality for profits. Profits that I am sure they don't share with you. It does you no good to not recognize the truth. It only makes it so that the devil's on top can exploit you and all the other devil's that are on bottom. Right here at the bottom with the other "races" that you love so much.

That pig is only eating, the video of your violent animals are destroying cities in this once great nation. And it's tough to tell if that a thong:razz:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8]YouTube - Dueling Banjos Deliverance[/ame]
Thank you so much for the Southern stereotype, ma'am. Yes'm, us poor, stupid, inbred, racist, uneducated White trash hicks from the "backward South" surely do appreciate that such a fine, educated, sophisticated, kind, liberal Northern lady like yourself would condescend to recognize our pitiful existence in such a fashion. Oh, I know it wasn't exactly PC, and all that, but hey, we aren't "real" Americans anyway, and it's perfectly OK to hate us, or portray us in any disparaging manner you choose. Now it's true that most of us aren't in the klan, don't live in a trailer park, don't marry our cousins, and don't chew tobacco; why, some of us have college degrees, and can even read; but hey, our ancestors lost the War, so don't let any of those trivial facts get in the way of your fun. After all, all you good Northern folks know we're the scum of the earth, and don't have any feelings, or at least, none you need to worry about. I know I should be properly grateful that you allow so many of us to serve a country you don't think we're smart enough to have any say in running. Then too, there's all that behavior of ours that is so obnoxious to you; things like going to church, or having a Nativity scene on the town square, and raising our kids to respect adults; and of course, there's that awful flag-good grief, displaying THAT might offend someone! In fact, we're so offensive, that I'm amazed that so many of y'all decide to retire down here; must be a real shortage of housing elsewhere, I'm sure.

The more I think about it, the more I don't understand why you don't just kick us and that wretched land we live on right out of your country; I mean, without us, and our nasty conservative voting habits, you could have the kind of country you want; why, it could all be just like New York and California then. I know they're broke, but I'm sure that's our fault too, and it's such a superior culture and lifestyle, or so I'm told.

In the meantime, do feel free to persecute or stereotype us, or tell nasty jokes about us; it's only fair, I suppose, now that you've deprived yourselves of anyone else to look down on. Without us, you'd have to find someone else to feel superior too, and y'all haven't had any luck with that, for at least 150 years (not that it appears you've tried very hard, at that).

:lol:

Does it matter that he's in Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, NOT Mississippi)?

The "black society" you speak of are only doing what your devil ancestors taught them (or should I say made them) do. It was you devil ancestors who reduced black women to the level of breeders. It is your society that robs her of her self respect and dignity. The "baby momma drama" is a by product of your devil ancestors slave system, past and present. Don't blame them, blame your wicked ancestors. They made them that way, intentionally.
It is not my people that are draining this country dry, it is your brother devils in congress and on the executive boards of the multinational corporations and banks that create and enforce this reality for profits. Profits that I am sure they don't share with you. It does you no good to not recognize the truth. It only makes it so that the devil's on top can exploit you and all the other devil's that are on bottom. Right here at the bottom with the other "races" that you love so much.

once again,you do not take responsibility for your own actions-its always the white mans fault.
FUCK YOU MONKEY.

They learned all this violence from your people.:cool:

really? so,what were they doing before the white man showed up in apefrica?
you are a retard.
blacks are genetically inclined to rape,rob,murder-look at this you sorry ape-

Murder pics posted on Sweden Democrat blog - The Local

holocaust00_1.jpg

camp_children1.jpg

holocaust_fig_10abc.jpg

The Holocaust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Game, set, match motherfucker.:cool:

i too can play this game,mother raper,but i am better than you ya know why monkey boy?
my superior white genetics.
game over for you ape.

I find it amusing that after watching these videos of black behavior, the anger of some posters is directed at...

the black women?

blacks in general?

No.

Me.

For expressing my opinion. This is where we are with white guilt. I am "just as bad as they are." Really? I express a forthright opinion -- granted, using rough imagery -- but I'm not "just as bad as they are." I stay quiet. I work a job. I don't beat up people on the subway. I don't act like an uncivilized gorilla in public. White people who post nasty things about blacks on the Internet just aren't "as bad as" blacks who actually do go ape-shit in public.

I'm told that black people "taught me how to bathe." Right. I rather doubt this.

I'm told that black people are "doctors and lawyers." Yes, you sometimes find that. Though often affirmative action is responsible. I've met perfectly nice black people in my day. But I just see way, way, waaaaaay to much consistently AWFUL, BEASTLY black behavior to deny a pattern. I note the pattern. It's there.

Hold your nose 'cause here goes the cold water: blacks are an unevolved race that could not, should not, will not and cannot be made "equal" to whites in terms of behavior and intelligence. They're a fucking pestilence. WE JUST CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM. Without we whites paying a very, very steep price in terms of criminal enforcement, welfare, affirmative action, etc. for the privilege of sharing a society with them.

That is the truth.

If, right now, at this very moment, every white person could make a decision: wake up tomorrow in a society without blacks, or with blacks... and all bullshit aside, honest feelings only... you know what the result would be.

Blow up about it, yell at me, whatever. Truth isn't going away.

I see you are still spewing that some old BS!! You really don't care about going to hell do you?

Really. I'm in Philly and your in Baltimore, can you honestly look around these once great cities and tell me the white man is the problem.

Yes. It's the whiteman who has outsourced industry. It's the whiteman who is intentionally devaluing the dollar. It's the whiteman who is flying and floating in the illicit substances that rob these cities of their moral fiber. It's the whiteman that make guns easily accesible. It's the whiteman who takes the taxpayer dollars that support the programs that merely serve as band-aids to the above mentioned social sores and give them to the few superrich in the country in the form of tax breaks while Americans starve and go out onto the streets in droves. It is the whiteman's fault and it's time he accepted responsibility for it.

yep.
do not take responsibility for your own actions.
ever.

Thank you so much for the Southern stereotype, ma'am. Yes'm, us poor, stupid, inbred, racist, uneducated White trash hicks from the "backward South" surely do appreciate that such a fine, educated, sophisticated, kind, liberal Northern lady like yourself would condescend to recognize our pitiful existence in such a fashion. Oh, I know it wasn't exactly PC, and all that, but hey, we aren't "real" Americans anyway, and it's perfectly OK to hate us, or portray us in any disparaging manner you choose. Now it's true that most of us aren't in the klan, don't live in a trailer park, don't marry our cousins, and don't chew tobacco; why, some of us have college degrees, and can even read; but hey, our ancestors lost the War, so don't let any of those trivial facts get in the way of your fun. After all, all you good Northern folks know we're the scum of the earth, and don't have any feelings, or at least, none you need to worry about. I know I should be properly grateful that you allow so many of us to serve a country you don't think we're smart enough to have any say in running. Then too, there's all that behavior of ours that is so obnoxious to you; things like going to church, or having a Nativity scene on the town square, and raising our kids to respect adults; and of course, there's that awful flag-good grief, displaying THAT might offend someone! In fact, we're so offensive, that I'm amazed that so many of y'all decide to retire down here; must be a real shortage of housing elsewhere, I'm sure.

The more I think about it, the more I don't understand why you don't just kick us and that wretched land we live on right out of your country; I mean, without us, and our nasty conservative voting habits, you could have the kind of country you want; why, it could all be just like New York and California then. I know they're broke, but I'm sure that's our fault too, and it's such a superior culture and lifestyle, or so I'm told.

In the meantime, do feel free to persecute or stereotype us, or tell nasty jokes about us; it's only fair, I suppose, now that you've deprived yourselves of anyone else to look down on. Without us, you'd have to find someone else to feel superior too, and y'all haven't had any luck with that, for at least 150 years (not that it appears you've tried very hard, at that).

Sounds like you know how us blacks have felt for the last 450 years. How does it feel to be a member of the lumpenproletariat? Sucks huh?

And it's true Mr. MalcolmPNewton that most of the AA Americans in this country have your blood running through our veins. You see, when african women were slaves on the plantation they were impregnated by your forefathers and as a result the majority of AAs in this country are your distant cousins, uncles, aunts, etc. Have you ever thought about that?

Oops! you weren't the one I was addressing this to. Hope you liked what I said anyway!

Last edited:

once again,you do not take responsibility for your own actions-its always the white mans fault.
FUCK YOU MONKEY.

It's you who refuse to take responsibility for the crimes done to my people by your devil "race". Whether you like it or not the blood is still on the hands of the devil whiteman and the world sees your hypocrisy for what it is. And who are you calling a monkey? Monkeys have white skin and blue eyes, a description that does not fit a blackman.

Forum List

Back