Black women shut your damn mouth!!

Black women shut your damn mouth!!

Where is that? NYC? They're exactly the same in the South. They're different alright. We also have Mexicans and Latinos, rednecks, hillbillies and typical white people. Come to think of it, they're all different, but we still live and work together.

Hey xsited, you know you're making too much sense for Tank, Joyce, et al.

You might just reach them if you'd dumb down. :)

Waayyy down.

:lol: At least they're being honest about it. I recognize there are differences between races, but I see it as a net positive. Of course, I'm biased because of who I am.

Black people are animals. That is God's honest truth. They are unevolved ANIMALS who belong either back in Africa, or in cages. They are motherfucking ANIMALS that we never should have enslaved. Now, they run around in America wearing human clothing and getting tax dollar welfare to pop out their broods. They contribute SHIT to our society. A few dance, a few play basketball. Guess what? We can do without it.

Blacks are nothing but lazy, dangerous BEASTS. We do not belong with them.

WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO. Watch it.

DO I FUCKING LIE?

How about you. You are just as bad with your attitude. You have proved that disrespectful people come in all colors and races. :eek:

Should we respect the attitude of mouthy Black bitches? Lol.

Black people are animals. That is God's honest truth. They are unevolved ANIMALS who belong either back in Africa, or in cages. They are motherfucking ANIMALS that we never should have enslaved. Now, they run around in America wearing human clothing and getting tax dollar welfare to pop out their broods. They contribute SHIT to our society. A few dance, a few play basketball. Guess what? We can do without it.

DO I FUCKING LIE?

Nothing that has evolved to the point of sentience can be considered an "animal", but to even say such a thing shows how unfamiliar with history you are. It was Black people who created civilization while your ancestors groped around in ignorance and savagery. It was black people who taught your ancestors to read, write, cook, dress, and even to bathe. If black are animals, what are you? If this is the case then you must admit that it was an animal who taught you to be civilized. So for any questions you have regarding how the country is going wrong, or what's wrong with the world, perhaps you should ask a dog or a cat, seeing as how "animals" are the ones who civilized you. If it was an animal who civilized you, then you must be even lower than an animal. So perhaps you should henceforth refer to yourself and kind as amoebas or protozoa or some other "lower" life form. I do not intend to be facetious, I just want to point out the implications of your statement...

I kind of feel sorry for blacks, you can clearly see how so many are uncomfortable in a civilized society.

They were never supposed to be in this part of the world, they were brought here.

I wish I could set them all free back in Africa.

I know they would be happier.

The hilarious black comedian Kat Williams said the following:

"If you don't know what it's like to be a tiger in a zoo, then you'll never know what it's like to be black in America!"

I think he is right. The hip hop culture doesn't lend itself to a civilized society.

DO I FUCKING LIE?

How about you. You are just as bad with your attitude. You have proved that disrespectful people come in all colors and races. :eek:

Should we respect the attitude of mouthy Black bitches? Lol.

And black women are so prone to violence, even worse than males. Don't know why they have such horrible attitudes.

If black women were a dog breed, NO ONE would adopt them. They're too moody, too loud, too violent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tank,

You are using this to bash Black people with this clip, but you failed.

First, the white woman should have minded her business. The black women weren't getting loud, what they were doing is eating on the train. I been on the train in Chicago and I have eaten in peace many times. Did she expect a good response by calling them animals? The White woman was just as responsible for the escalation of the confrontation.

Second, look who tried to defuse the situation? A black male, would kept reminding everyone that this was stupid.

Third, who saved the white woman, that same black male, who shed her from the two woman. He was the hero and only saint in this clip.

Fourth, what was the response from the only black female in the clip. She was sitting behind the white woman, she said to the 2 black women, you should be ashamed of yourselves!

Fifth, who video taped the evidence and event without taking sides a black man on the way to work.

If anything this made me feel good about race relation in America. You had a white woman vs two black women, but none of the blacks in the clip took the black women's side. A the black man was the hero in the clip.

Get a better one because this one did little for your point!

Only one group was violent in the video.

DO I FUCKING LIE?

Nothing that has evolved to the point of sentience can be considered an "animal", but to even say such a thing shows how unfamiliar with history you are. It was Black people who created civilization while your ancestors groped around in ignorance and savagery. It was black people who taught your ancestors to read, write, cook, dress, and even to bathe. If black are animals, what are you? If this is the case then you must admit that it was an animal who taught you to be civilized. So for any questions you have regarding how the country is going wrong, or what's wrong with the world, perhaps you should ask a dog or a cat, seeing as how "animals" are the ones who civilized you. If it was an animal who civilized you, then you must be even lower than an animal. So perhaps you should henceforth refer to yourself and kind as amoebas or protozoa or some other "lower" life form. I do not intend to be facetious, I just want to point out the implications of your statement...

OH REALLY?CREATED CIVILIZATION,EH?
SO TELL ME OH ENLIGHTENED ONE,HOW MANY LETTERS IN THE AFRICAN ALPHABET IS THERE?
HAHAHA.
DUMB APES.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back