black stranger PUNCHES white girl

don't try to say the whites murder at the same rate/same per capita--the statistics will bury you
white on white violence is a concern
WhiteOffenders.jpg

He said murder.......

this is the typical, not uncommon, black on white hate crime that NEVER is headline news--never labeled as a hate crime
--they complain about hate crimes--then do this crap
Jogger punched in face while running near Central West End
punched a girl
they go crazy when a cop justifiably shoots a CRIMINAL, but then they do this unjustified crap to an innocent girl
and blacks wonder why women would be afraid of them??!!??
wonder why they cross to the other side of the street when they see a black man
they wonder why people ''stereotype'' them/profile them

TWO black men MURDER white girl for her phone!!!!
Family of slain former SLU volleyball player demands cellphone 'kill switch'

remember how much violent crime blacks commit per capita--so don't give me whites do the same crap--sure they do, but not at the same rate as blacks
and these are facts--not hate
Typical behavior of black lives matter

remember how much violent crime blacks commit per capita--so don't give me whites do the same crap--sure they do, but not at the same rate as blacks
and these are facts--not hate

Trio of white Texas brothers accused of luring black teen to meeting and shooting him dead
The brothers are expected to be arraigned on charges of capital murder in Olesko’s death, which took place on Sep. 18 when he was fatally shot in the chest in front of a residence.
:boohoo:

The trio were progressives...

you obviously don't know what per capita means
blacks commit more hate crimes per capita--that means more of their population commit hate crimes than the white population
you are denying truth--facts-statistics
blacks commit murder at SEVEN times the rate of whites
not 2, 3, 4, 5 times the rate--SEVEN--please try to twist and turn that fact--you will and look like the stupid racist that you are

While I understand that there is a disproportionate ratio, the fact is that you are about 9 times more likely to be victimized by another white person as by a black.

One can see a black person a mile away in the white areas of our nation, but a white criminal can be on top of you before you have time to even think about pulling your gun.

don't try to say the whites murder at the same rate/same per capita--the statistics will bury you
white on white violence is a concern

Y U no take a stroll through Brownsville @ 1AM?

Brownsville Texas ?

No no no. Brownsville where the 8th graders may or may not have been to Raiford already and are built like it.

You know what Brownsville I'm talking about. Do I need to Google earth it?

Not all AA....Male age 16-40? Small 3%? of USA, massive violent crime rate. Add in Hispanic & the dreaded "other" catagory and you got a real problem. Time to profile. Yes whites are bad too, I know.

This is why everyone should be allowed open carry.

Animals like that would be culled lickity-split. Justifiably so, too.

So you're walking down the street minding with your open carry minding your own business. Some black guy coming the other way punches you in the face for reason.

After you recover from the blow what do you do? Go after him and shoot him? It's no longer self defense at that point, it's revenge and possibly murder.

And even though you might get off with a sympathetic jury, it's still going to be a huge hassle and cost you a ton of money.

What you need to do when walking in a questionable neighborhood is have your gun in hand with safety off and cocked and loaded. And make sure to point it at every black guy coming your way just so they get the message not to fuck with you.

So you're walking down the street minding with your open carry minding your own business. Some black guy coming the other way punches you in the face for reason.

After you recover from the blow what do you do? Go after him and shoot him? It's no longer self defense at that point, it's revenge and possibly murder.

And even though you might get off with a sympathetic jury, it's still going to be a huge hassle and cost you a ton of money.

What you need to do when walking in a questionable neighborhood is have your gun in hand with safety off and cocked and loaded. And make sure to point it at every black guy coming your way just so they get the message not to fuck with you.

I know that black cloud dispersed when I pointed a gun their way.

(After one hit me in the jaw as they were passing by) I wasn't hurt, but I was mad. :blowup:

Can yo provide a link to even one case of this happening?

Have you ever heard of 'situational awareness'?

Any person that has the balls to handle the staring and prudish bullshit from the naive is not going to let some ass hole get that close to him for OBVIOUS reasons.

And a thug knows it is easier to go after less dangerous targets so they dont sucker punch open carrying people.

You make this shit up and think it proves anything other than that you have an overly active imagination.

And for your information the bullshit about how dangerous it is walking the streets is way over blown anyway. Shit occasionally happens, but if you 'mind your own business' and walk with a purpose and stay aware, you can peacefully walk through just about any city in this country.

If that guy had been shot he had it coming for punching her...

Stand-your-ground law - Wikipedia

Why back when NYC crime was even worse, an ex-gf had mentioned while walking in Manhattan in a quiet area, she crossed the street to avoid an oncoming Afro American male. And the Afro American male, obviously butthurt, began yelling at her!

I'm glad to see white people crossing the street when they see a black. It has saved a lot of people from random attack. Maybe this woman has learned her lesson.
`
`

FT3_Bg.jpg

Or take some self-defense classes. I'm from Detroit and it's always amazed me how afraid whites are of blacks. One on one they're just not that scary. They'll try to sucker-punch you so don't look away....stare at the 3rd button down on their shirt and if they even twitch, punch that button as hard as you can....solar plexus. You will have just put a POS thug in a world of hurt. Then boot him in the head and run like hell.

Or take some self-defense classes. I'm from Detroit and it's always amazed me how afraid whites are of blacks. One on one they're just not that scary. They'll try to sucker-punch you so don't look away....stare at the 3rd button down on their shirt and if they even twitch, punch that button as hard as you can....solar plexus. You will have just put a POS thug in a world of hurt. Then boot him in the head and run like hell.
`
I have a Wisconsin CC (Conceal Carry) license.

Forum List

Back