black stranger PUNCHES white girl

don't try to say the whites murder at the same rate/same per capita--the statistics will bury you
white on white violence is a concern
WhiteOffenders.jpg
please explain...
the blacks are crying and whining about racism against criminals
blacks being murdered by cops
I am pro-killing criminals

Or take some self-defense classes. I'm from Detroit and it's always amazed me how afraid whites are of blacks. One on one they're just not that scary. They'll try to sucker-punch you so don't look away....stare at the 3rd button down on their shirt and if they even twitch, punch that button as hard as you can....solar plexus. You will have just put a POS thug in a world of hurt. Then boot him in the head and run like hell.
`
I have a Wisconsin CC (Conceal Carry) license.
So do I, Drummond, WI

remember how much violent crime blacks commit per capita--so don't give me whites do the same crap--sure they do, but not at the same rate as blacks
and these are facts--not hate

Trio of white Texas brothers accused of luring black teen to meeting and shooting him dead
The brothers are expected to be arraigned on charges of capital murder in Olesko’s death, which took place on Sep. 18 when he was fatally shot in the chest in front of a residence.
Thanks for pointing out the RARE AS FUCK exception.

don't try to say the whites murder at the same rate/same per capita--the statistics will bury you
white on white violence is a concern
WhiteOffenders.jpg
and per capita, blacks have a much bigger problem as offenders
and blacks need to worry about other blacks--NOT COPS!!--
the chances of being shot by a cop is so much lower...many, many, many times lower

Why back when NYC crime was even worse, an ex-gf had mentioned while walking in Manhattan in a quiet area, she crossed the street to avoid an oncoming Afro American male. And the Afro American male, obviously butthurt, began yelling at her!
I bet she's a "RAYSSSSSISSSSS" for a avoiding a black male.

Or take some self-defense classes. I'm from Detroit and it's always amazed me how afraid whites are of blacks. One on one they're just not that scary. They'll try to sucker-punch you so don't look away....stare at the 3rd button down on their shirt and if they even twitch, punch that button as hard as you can....solar plexus. You will have just put a POS thug in a world of hurt. Then boot him in the head and run like hell.
Tom Horn, it's clear you know what you're talking about. Yours is the voice of experience, which is what the 99% majority Whites don't have when it comes to dealing with assaultive Blacks. And therein lies the tale.

A substantial percentage of American Blacks are ghetto-oriented. Street brawling is a common experience for them -- as it was for the majority of White men back in the blue-collar era of the 1950s and beyond. (I'm 81, so I know what I'm talking about, too.)

The rapid transition to a white-collar occupational experience, along with increasingly gentrified social attitudes and regulations, has had a transforming effect on the White male disposition. For them, street brawling has ceased to be an expression of raw machismo and has gradually become a demonstration of uncivilized stupidity, a way to become seriously injured, or to be arrested for injuring someone else. And where getting into it with a Black is concerned there is the very real possibility of being slashed, stabbed, shot, or jumped by your opponent's "bro's."

As I'm sure you know, a major problem in confrontations with Blacks is their tendency for deceptive movement, i.e., rapid head movement and wide movement of the arms, making it impossible to to anticipate the first strike. When they start that stuff there is no question that it's coming, so the best advice I have is strike first. Do it when the aggressor inhales because that's when his belly is soft. And when you strike, don't stop until you're sure it's over.

I have a Wisconsin CC (Conceal Carry) license.
You're fortunate -- far moreso than the vast majority of responsible Americans. I had a CCW permit in New York City, only because the nature of my occupation qualified it. Otherwise it would have been impossible for me, or for any other ordinary citizen, to carry a firearm.

I now live in New Jersey where it's equally impossible for an ordinary citizen to obtain a CCW permit. I understand there are many other places, mainly NorthEastern cities, that impose such restrictions. Because there is a rising need for ordinary citizens to defend themselves while moving about in the public thoroughfare there needs to be some changes in these repressive laws.

You're fortunate -- far moreso than the vast majority of responsible Americans. I had a CCW permit in New York City, only because the nature of my occupation qualified it. Otherwise it would have been impossible for me, or for any other ordinary citizen, to carry a firearm. I now live in New Jersey where it's equally impossible for an ordinary citizen to obtain a CCW permit. I understand there are many other places, mainly NorthEastern cities, that impose such restrictions. Because there is a rising need for ordinary citizens to defend themselves while moving about in the public thoroughfare there needs to be some changes in these repressive laws.
`
I only carry when I go to larger urban areas like Green Bay, Milwaukee, Wausau and Madison.

I only carry when I go to larger urban areas like Green Bay, Milwaukee, Wausau and Madison.
That's understandable. A mistake many new CCW holders make is they buy a gun which ceases to be a novelty after awhile and eventually becomes too big and heavy to be carried comfortably. This applies to most automatics. After awhile, carrying a gun becomes a hassle.

I followed the advice of a police friend and bought a Smith & Wesson Ladysmith, which is a 5-shot revolver on a lightweight frame with a 2" barrel. It was designed for women but I would recommend it to any man who wants an effective defensive firearm which is comfortable to carry in summer as well as winter.

Last edited:
What you need to do when walking in a questionable neighborhood is have your gun in hand with safety off and cocked and loaded. And make sure to point it at every black guy coming your way just so they get the message not to fuck with you.
No. What you need to do is move to a better neighborhood. One where there are no blacks. Fuck integration.

this is the typical, not uncommon, black on white hate crime that NEVER is headline news--never labeled as a hate crime
--they complain about hate crimes--then do this crap
Jogger punched in face while running near Central West End
punched a girl

TWO black men MURDER white girl for her phone!!!!
Family of slain former SLU volleyball player demands cellphone 'kill switch'
This is fairly common behavior among blacks. I don't know why anyone is surprised by it.

It keeps happening because there is rarely any retaliation.

That's understandable. A mistake many new CCW holders make is they buy a gun which ceases to be a novelty after awhile and eventually becomes too big and heavy to be carried comfortably. This applies to most automatics. After awhile, carrying a gun becomes a hassle.

I have a S&W 357 magnum for home defense, but it is pretty heavy and bulky for CC even though I load it with 38 specials although I have boxes of 357 magnums. The magnums are so loud and so body jolting, only for special occasions. A Ruger LCR 38 special is a great alternative. S&W and Ruger revolvers are pretty much maintenance free too.

Last edited:
Our culture (in the U.S.) is systematically being undermined by those who were brainwashed into believing that belief in a higher power was only a fantasy. These same folks have no explanation when it comes to the greater questions such as where did we come from? Were did the Universe come from? Where is the Universe? etc. etc. etc. They are scientifically studying it from now to eternity. Science is great for defining, quantifying, and qualifying typical human detected objects. But it does not explain passion and belief that often leads to new information, new medicines, etc.

Leo123, do you get your pot from Colorado? I love the Pacific Northwest, but Colorado is awesome also.

this is the typical, not uncommon, black on white hate crime that NEVER is headline news--never labeled as a hate crime
--they complain about hate crimes--then do this crap
Jogger punched in face while running near Central West End
punched a girl

TWO black men MURDER white girl for her phone!!!!
Family of slain former SLU volleyball player demands cellphone 'kill switch'
This is fairly common behavior among blacks. I don't know why anyone is surprised by it.

It keeps happening because there is rarely any retaliation.
and because it is rarely headline news--if it is, not for long

Forum List

Back