black stranger PUNCHES white girl

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
this is the typical, not uncommon, black on white hate crime that NEVER is headline news--never labeled as a hate crime
--they complain about hate crimes--then do this crap
Jogger punched in face while running near Central West End
punched a girl
they go crazy when a cop justifiably shoots a CRIMINAL, but then they do this unjustified crap to an innocent girl
and blacks wonder why women would be afraid of them??!!??
wonder why they cross to the other side of the street when they see a black man
they wonder why people ''stereotype'' them/profile them

TWO black men MURDER white girl for her phone!!!!
Family of slain former SLU volleyball player demands cellphone 'kill switch'

remember how much violent crime blacks commit per capita--so don't give me whites do the same crap--sure they do, but not at the same rate as blacks
and these are facts--not hate

Last edited:
I'm glad to see white people crossing the street when they see a black. It has saved a lot of people from random attack.

Maybe this woman has learned her lesson.

I'm glad to see white people crossing the street when they see a black. It has saved a lot of people from random attack.

Well the second one (23 years old) cannot "learn any lesson". She was murdered at 2PM in a formerly "decent" area of STL. Loose Animal(s) wanted her cellphone when she was walking to her parked car.

Last edited:
Another Africoon-American going "Polar Bear Hunting". Sucker punching white people, including women and the elderly, for fun. Sometimes killing them.

This is why everyone should be allowed open carry.

Animals like that would be culled lickity-split. Justifiably so, too.

this is the typical, not uncommon, black on white hate crime that NEVER is headline news--never labeled as a hate crime
--they complain about hate crimes--then do this crap
Jogger punched in face while running near Central West End
punched a girl
they go crazy when a cop justifiably shoots a CRIMINAL, but then they do this unjustified crap to an innocent girl
and blacks wonder why women would be afraid of them??!!??
wonder why they cross to the other side of the street when they see a black man
they wonder why people ''stereotype'' them/profile them

TWO black men MURDER white girl for her phone!!!!
Family of slain former SLU volleyball player demands cellphone 'kill switch'

remember how much violent crime blacks commit per capita--so don't give me whites do the same crap--sure they do, but not at the same rate as blacks
Common savages.

I give them space and get ready to draw.

how dare they complain about a criminal shot while attacking/being a threat
I feel BETTER when a white/black/red/yellow/blue/etc criminal is shot...it could be someone like these CRIMINALS
I want criminals dead--sorry if that sounds cruel--but they are in the wrong--not the police or innocent whites
they made the decision to do anti-''human'' behavior--behavior that hurts humans--they have to realize there are consequences
there are reactions to harmful actions

I'm glad to see white people crossing the street when they see a black. It has saved a lot of people from random attack. Maybe this woman has learned her lesson.
`
`

FT3_Bg.jpg

the most read news in St Louis where the incident happened doesn't even have this story
they are more worried about BLACK CRIMINALS' rights than INNOCENT white people's rights

Trio of white Texas brothers accused of luring black teen to meeting and shooting him dead
The brothers are expected to be arraigned on charges of capital murder in Olesko’s death, which took place on Sep. 18 when he was fatally shot in the chest in front of a residence.
you obviously don't know what per capita means
blacks commit more hate crimes per capita--that means more of their population commit hate crimes than the white population
you are denying truth--facts-statistics
blacks commit murder at SEVEN times the rate of whites
not 2, 3, 4, 5 times the rate--SEVEN--please try to twist and turn that fact--you will and look like the stupid racist that you are

Last edited:

Trio of white Texas brothers accused of luring black teen to meeting and shooting him dead
The brothers are expected to be arraigned on charges of capital murder in Olesko’s death, which took place on Sep. 18 when he was fatally shot in the chest in front of a residence.

white extremists have murdered a whopping 77 people ---since 1995
blacks murder 3000 every YEAR--mostly blacks
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
sure--the whites are so much worse!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
77 since 1995 vs 3000 every year

don't try to say the whites murder at the same rate/same per capita--the statistics will bury you

Forum List

Back