Black on Black Crime

Once again I ask...

Name a white neighborhood anywhere in America where white criminal thugs routinely gun one another down in the streets on a daily basis.

Yet in the words of the bastard Jesse Jackson...

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved...After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."

I have some news for ya. In Metropolitan counties Whites lead in all kinds of crime according to the FBI:View attachment 79098
You think it may be because there are 4x as many whites as there are black thugs?
But White thugs outnumber Black thugs apparently. At least they appear to be busier according to the statistics!
Any of those stats 4x more than black thugs?
You can't count the stats that way. One person might be charged with 7 or 8 crimes involving the same incident. Still, the higher numbers of homicides among "good" White folk shows that they are using those semi automatic weapons on each other. Black people and Muslims are NOT driving gun sales, it is fear of other armed Whites apparently…. Please, y'all, stop the carnage…set an example for Blacks and other minorities…please!
Than YOU better take cover!

Once again I ask...

Name a white neighborhood anywhere in America where white criminal thugs routinely gun one another down in the streets on a daily basis.

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved...After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."

I have some news for ya. In Metropolitan counties Whites lead in all kinds of crime according to the FBI:View attachment 79098

ONAE MOARe thing; Jesse Jackson wouldn't have said that if he had lived in Mississippi or Alabama in the '60s thru 90s
Once again I ask...

ONAE MOARe thing; Jesse Jackson wouldn't have said that if he had lived in Mississippi or Alabama in the '60s thru 90s
The still unanswered question is name a neighborhood where whites murder one another on the streets day in and day out year-round. A neighborhood killing field of several square blocks such as, in Barry's toddlin' town of Chicago, West Englewood, Woodlawn, Austin, Humboldt Park, and on and on throughout, primarily, the south and west sides of his city. But of course duplicated in countless neighborhoods in cities all across the country. Hoods where black lives don't mean shit to one another.

And one more thing for you. Bastard Jackson did say it and he was talking about the threat black criminal thugs are to him and anyone else on those streets.

Sorry reality is such a huge bummer for you. And lots of others.
Every neighborhood where whites live is a killing field. A better question is to name one white neighborhood with any significant history that hasnt had a white on white killing.
Um...gee, you forgot to name one of those 'every' white neighborhoods. I gave you just a few of the many in Chicago alone where blacks slaughter fellow blacks all the time.

Care to look at other hoods in Detroit or Baltimore? How about St. Louis and right across the river in East St. Louis, or Houston and maybe Stockton, Oakland, Atlanta and Phily, just to name a few others where black lives don't mean crap to the bros killing each other seemingly for sport. But I'm sure you'll be able to tell the class the names of the white neighborhoods that are killing fields in those cities along with the ones you forgot to tell us about in Barrytown.
I didnt forget. You can take your pick.
Obama just admitted what you won't. Some Black neighborhoods are really violent. He said there are black neighborhoods that hear gunshots every night. I've never heard gunshots in my neighborhood.

We can't look at this problem and say its all white peoples fault. There's some steps black people have to make in order to improve their situation in America.

Don't expect white business owners to move their business' to dangerous neighbors.

Don't expect cops in dangerous neighborhoods to act the same way cops in safe neighborhoods act.

And vote. If blacks won't vote then forget about mattering

mMDGRCM.png

Chicago set a record on Memorial Day weekend for blacks murdered but BLM could care less because no cops were involved.
If you read their mission statement you really would be embarrassed about how ignorant you are. BLM has nothing to do with criminals shooting people. Thats expected. Whats not expected is for cops to turn into criminals and kill people.

And you are fucking ignorant to support their cause until they change their culture. The violence they accept in their culture is why they get killed by the police. Blue lives matter more that black lives when they support that ignorant culture.

THE RIGHT BRIDGE

Consider that an African-American high school student named Tim in Washington, D.C. does a report about the activities of emerging Neo-Nazi groups in the two North American cities Miami (Florida, USA) and Toronto (Canada).

Tim's classmates might think that Tim is learning about the development of cultural problems in two very different cities, and Tim might even talk about Charles Dickens' "A Tale of Two Cities" in his report.

However, no one would expect Tim to understand anything 'extra-special' about Miami and Toronto just because he's African-American.

That's the irony of empathy. We don't expect our fellow men to exert extra effort into subjects that are controversial to them. If Tim was writing about black-on-black crime, his classmates would expect him to learn and share a great deal more about the sociological trends in Miami and Toronto.

Maybe that's why Hollywood (USA) makes inclusiveness-paranoia films such as "Colors" (Sean Penn) and "Youngblood" (Rob Lowe).

symbol.png

You think it may be because there are 4x as many whites as there are black thugs?
But White thugs outnumber Black thugs apparently. At least they appear to be busier according to the statistics!
You can't count the stats that way. One person might be charged with 7 or 8 crimes involving the same incident. Still, the higher numbers of homicides among "good" White folk shows that they are using those semi automatic weapons on each other. Black people and Muslims are NOT driving gun sales, it is fear of other armed Whites apparently…. Please, y'all, stop the carnage…set an example for Blacks and other minorities…please!
Than YOU better take cover!
Home invasions, armed robberies and car jackings. news at 11pm in Detroit.

I'm glad Obama said it. Blacks have to stop being in denial. Cops in their neighborhoods have a really dangerous job. You can't be sheriff Andy Taylor in Compton Baltimore or Ferguson.

But cops got to stop the blue before true mentality. Body cams will stop that. If your cop partner is guilty and you know it, so are you if you don't uphold the law.

Yup, we look to shitcargo and giggle!

BUt you are not addressing the White crime problem at all. How do you expect a leaderless Black community to solve Black on Black crime when your White leadership, with all of it's resources and money, including money from Blacks, cannot stop your epidemic of Whites murdering Whites?
We whites look at your obomanation who does nothing for you and has control of the money....we understand you people mean nothing to him...you are not Muslim as a whole!
Obama can't stop White on White homicide.. Why should he even try. Perhaps he is serving minorities and women by allowing RW gun owners to kill themselves off. Those statistics sure seem to point that way! Maybe one day when Black thugs and "good" RW conservative gun owners kill their respective "friends" off , this nation can evolve.

It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black and yes black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008.

Blacks were disproportionately likely to commit homicide and to be the victims. In 2008 the offending rate for blacks was seven times higher than for whites and the victimisation rate was six times higher.

FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?

Black on Black homicides have NOTHING to with White on White homicides. The only nexus, if any, is that Whites are the source of the weapons that Black gangsters use to kill each other. But I am not talking about Black on Black homicide. I am specifically addressing the White on White overall crime rate including homicide in Metropolitan counties only. Let's stay focused on THAT.

In 2014 The FBI reported that out of 1,681,283 arrests, 1,215,126 were White in metropolitan counties. Whites arrested for homicide were 974 out of 1,690 total. Blacks had nothing to do with that. So why point at the Black rate for a comparison while Whites are buying more legally obtained guns to shoot themselves and each other with.

But lets not let that impressive number of crimes committed overall by Whites get away from the discussion. That happens all too often. The face of crime in metropolitan counties is White, not Black. The purveyors of death by gun are White people. They manufacture guns, sell guns, buy guns and make guns available to terrorists, thieves and crazies in sundry ways.
I need to apologize for saying most all the violent crime in metro Detroit is black people. My white trash cousin lives in Westland/garden city/Taylor, mi but the news doesn't report what happens in the burbs unless it's high profile. But poor whites kill too. The white corporate media tells us what it wants us to know. Even I don't know what I don't know

This is why the liberal press concentrates on black crime because it is so low it almost doesn't show up on BS stats!
ROTFLMFAO!!!???
What is the difference between "black"crime and "white" crime in the USA. Why is there more "white" crime in metropolitan counties than"black" crime in metropolitan counties?
Because most large cities only have 15-25% blacks!...Duh!
ROFLMAO, well dayum, those victims of white on white crime in metro counties ought to rest easy knowing that?

I'm going to say white crime is different. Let me explain. I am not afraid to live in a community where one white snapped and killed 50 people. That concerns me but I'm not worried that's going to happen again.

But if I live in a community where 1 person dies every week because killers live among me, I'm scared.

Hopefully black on black crime is criminal on criminal crime. I hope Dwayne Wades cousin is not common.

Or a lot of our murders are kill your wife for cheating, kill parents for $ or serial killers. I feel safe from all of these things

This is why the liberal press concentrates on black crime because it is so low it almost doesn't show up on BS stats!
ROTFLMFAO!!!???
What is the difference between "black"crime and "white" crime in the USA. Why is there more "white" crime in metropolitan counties than"black" crime in metropolitan counties?
ROFLMAO, well dayum, those victims of white on white crime in metro counties ought to rest easy knowing that?

I'm going to say white crime is different. Let me explain. I am not afraid to live in a community where one white snapped and killed 50 people. That concerns me but I'm not worried that's going to happen again.

But if I live in a community where 1 person dies every week because killers live among me, I'm scared.

Hopefully black on black crime is criminal on criminal crime. I hope Dwayne Wades cousin is not common.

Or a lot of our murders are kill your wife for cheating, kill parents for $ or serial killers. I feel safe from all of these things
I've heard or read about two versions of just what is behind the Black on Black homicide rate. Gang warfare over turf is easy to accept but other sources suggest it is just random neighborhood disputes. That second one might be the reason cops can't get a handle on it. They are watching the gang members while the average folk are spontaneously busting caps in each other's ass!

ROTFLMFAO!!!???

I've heard or read about two versions of just what is behind the Black on Black homicide rate. Gang warfare over turf is easy to accept but other sources suggest it is just random neighborhood disputes. That second one might be the reason cops can't get a handle on it. They are watching the gang members while the average folk are spontaneously busting caps in each other's ass!
This nice white Armenian man who owned a Coney island in Detroit just got murdered and the entire community is upset. If they knew who did it they for sure would turn them in but Detroit's a big place.

This nice white Armenian man who owned a Coney island in Detroit just got murdered and the entire community is upset. If they knew who did it they for sure would turn them in but Detroit's a big place.
Some one knows Was it robbery?

Some one knows Was it robbery?
Yes it was robbery.

The good people don't know who did it. Hopefully they find out.

BUt you are not addressing the White crime problem at all. How do you expect a leaderless Black community to solve Black on Black crime when your White leadership, with all of it's resources and money, including money from Blacks, cannot stop your epidemic of Whites murdering Whites?

money from blacks? lol. Money from whites support your welfare son. By the millions. We also support your jobless asses and your drugs, alcohol, smokes, lotto tickets, and cheap clothes.

money from blacks? lol. Money from whites support your welfare son. By the millions. We also support your jobless asses and your drugs, alcohol, smokes, lotto tickets, and cheap clothes.
Do you buy your weed off a black guy?

75% of Blacks live above the poverty level and many of that 25% who are impoverished work. Blacks also spend over 1 trillion dollars per year in mostly White owned businesses. That means the Black economy takes in much more than that and pay taxes on it. You do the math

cracka on cracka crime is the real problem

5 FACTS THAT SHATTER THE MYTH OF ‘BLACK-ON-BLACK’ CRIME

84 PERCENT OF WHITE MURDER VICTIMS WERE WHITE
The FBI’s homicide statistics, rallying murders for the 28 years between 1980 and 2008, don’t lie. An overwhelming majority of homicides were carried out by white people, against other white people. Even though the ratio of black homicides against black victims is greater, the number of white murderers far exceeds the number of black murderers. The fact that no media outlet will say the words “white-on-white murder” despite this statistic shows a desire to bend words to confirm racist viewpoints.

what is the matter with the feral cracka 'kulture"?

5 Facts That Shatter the Myth of 'Black-on-Black' Crime

that's what we say about you white goyim

Forum List

Back