Black on Black Crime

Guess you missed the 5th grade math class that cover ratios and percentage?
Per capita,blacks are way ahead in violent crime.
How many were shot and died over memorial day weekend? Just in Chicago,not including other shit holes around the country?
But you will in your deluded sense of superiority you will try and argue that is not true and as your argument falls apart the bigotry,and just plan hateful racism will flow out of you like shit through a goose.

Once again I ask...

Name a white neighborhood anywhere in America where white criminal thugs routinely gun one another down in the streets on a daily basis.

Yet in the words of the bastard Jesse Jackson...

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved...After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."

I have some news for ya. In Metropolitan counties Whites lead in all kinds of crime according to the FBI:View attachment 79098

ONAE MOARe thing; Jesse Jackson wouldn't have said that if he had lived in Mississippi or Alabama in the '60s thru 90s
Once again I ask...

Name a white neighborhood anywhere in America where white criminal thugs routinely gun one another down in the streets on a daily basis.

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved...After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."

I have some news for ya. In Metropolitan counties Whites lead in all kinds of crime according to the FBI:View attachment 79098

ONAE MOARe thing; Jesse Jackson wouldn't have said that if he had lived in Mississippi or Alabama in the '60s thru 90s
The still unanswered question is name a neighborhood where whites murder one another on the streets day in and day out year-round. A neighborhood killing field of several square blocks such as, in Barry's toddlin' town of Chicago, West Englewood, Woodlawn, Austin, Humboldt Park, and on and on throughout, primarily, the south and west sides of his city. But of course duplicated in countless neighborhoods in cities all across the country. Hoods where black lives don't mean shit to one another.

And one more thing for you. Bastard Jackson did say it and he was talking about the threat black criminal thugs are to him and anyone else on those streets.

Sorry reality is such a huge bummer for you. And lots of others.
Every neighborhood where whites live is a killing field. A better question is to name one white neighborhood with any significant history that hasnt had a white on white killing.
So if there has ever been a white on white murder that's a killing field? Why is it then even my black friends admit the reason they left the city is the crime? We are never going to solve the crime problem in places like Detroit when you won't admit there is a problem. I used to argue with white racists why black neighborhoods have more crime. Never that they don't have higher crime. To claim that is just ridiculous bro.

When you have for every 85 whites 15 blacks and your prisons have 50% blacks, you have a problem.

And you should realize I'm never talking about good black people or saying you are responsible or that blacks are inherently violent. I do realize it is partially white societies fault. But only partially. Black people in poor cities are doing things wrong too. Having kids they can't afford with guys who won't raise them. And while you think eubonics is cool employers want to hear lebron James in an interview.

I think poor people of all colors need to figure it out they shouldn't have more than 1 or 2 kids. I know middle class and rich families who stopped at 2. Any poor person with 3 plus kids shouldn't be surprised that life is tough.

I have posted the FBI metro counties crime dafa numerous times showing that White people commit the vast majority of violent and any other crimes in metro counties. Big cities are in those counties. Where are those White on White homicides taking place, out in the suburbs? Some are.
But I think most are occurring in Black neighborhoods or White inner city neighborhoods. Drugs and drug dealing is not limited to Blacks. Whites come to Black neighborhoods seeking to sell or to buy drugs themselves. Why is that so hard to fathom?

Studies have even shown that Whites use drugs at the dame rate that Blacks do but Blacks are arrested and incarcerated more. That drug conviction closes doors on job opportunities, Pell Grants and public housing…not to mention the loss of voting rights. Cops know that; so, their selective targeting of Black neighborhoods, or just blacks anywhere, is a national strategy orchestrated to keep police budgets large and to make private prisons profitable…. MeanWhile Whites go virtually unmolested by the police or at least far less than Blacks are, even though Whites and Blacks use drugs at the same rate.
I can't really argue with those comments. I can only tell you I sleep with my doorwall open and my grandmother who lived in Detroit had bars on hers

Once again I ask...

Once again I ask...

The still unanswered question is name a neighborhood where whites murder one another on the streets day in and day out year-round. A neighborhood killing field of several square blocks such as, in Barry's toddlin' town of Chicago, West Englewood, Woodlawn, Austin, Humboldt Park, and on and on throughout, primarily, the south and west sides of his city. But of course duplicated in countless neighborhoods in cities all across the country. Hoods where black lives don't mean shit to one another.

And one more thing for you. Bastard Jackson did say it and he was talking about the threat black criminal thugs are to him and anyone else on those streets.

Every neighborhood where whites live is a killing field. A better question is to name one white neighborhood with any significant history that hasnt had a white on white killing.
Um...gee, you forgot to name one of those 'every' white neighborhoods. I gave you just a few of the many in Chicago alone where blacks slaughter fellow blacks all the time.

Care to look at other hoods in Detroit or Baltimore? How about St. Louis and right across the river in East St. Louis, or Houston and maybe Stockton, Oakland, Atlanta and Phily, just to name a few others where black lives don't mean crap to the bros killing each other seemingly for sport. But I'm sure you'll be able to tell the class the names of the white neighborhoods that are killing fields in those cities along with the ones you forgot to tell us about in Barrytown.
How about all the metropolitan counties? Those counties where all the Black crime is supposedly happening. How do you reconcile your premise with this report?
metro-crime.jpg

Once again I ask...

Once again I ask...

Um...gee, you forgot to name one of those 'every' white neighborhoods. I gave you just a few of the many in Chicago alone where blacks slaughter fellow blacks all the time.

Care to look at other hoods in Detroit or Baltimore? How about St. Louis and right across the river in East St. Louis, or Houston and maybe Stockton, Oakland, Atlanta and Phily, just to name a few others where black lives don't mean crap to the bros killing each other seemingly for sport. But I'm sure you'll be able to tell the class the names of the white neighborhoods that are killing fields in those cities along with the ones you forgot to tell us about in Barrytown.
How about all the metropolitan counties? Those counties where all the Black crime is supposedly happening. How do you reconcile your premise with this report?View attachment 79638

In 2012, white males were 38 percent of the population and committed 4,582 murders. That same year, black males were just 6.6 percent of the population but committed a staggering 5,531 murders.

Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks committed half of homicides in the United States for nearly 30 years.

DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, black people committed 52% of homicides.

In 2013, black criminals committed 38% of the murders. Whites accounted for just 31 percent.

There are five times fewer black people than white people in America and, yet, they consistently carry out a larger share of the crimes?

5 Devastating Facts About Black-on-Black Crime - Breitbart

So if there has ever been a white on white murder that's a killing field? Why is it then even my black friends admit the reason they left the city is the crime? We are never going to solve the crime problem in places like Detroit when you won't admit there is a problem. I used to argue with white racists why black neighborhoods have more crime. Never that they don't have higher crime. To claim that is just ridiculous bro.

When you have for every 85 whites 15 blacks and your prisons have 50% blacks, you have a problem.

And you should realize I'm never talking about good black people or saying you are responsible or that blacks are inherently violent. I do realize it is partially white societies fault. But only partially. Black people in poor cities are doing things wrong too. Having kids they can't afford with guys who won't raise them. And while you think eubonics is cool employers want to hear lebron James in an interview.

I think poor people of all colors need to figure it out they shouldn't have more than 1 or 2 kids. I know middle class and rich families who stopped at 2. Any poor person with 3 plus kids shouldn't be surprised that life is tough.

I have posted the FBI metro counties crime dafa numerous times showing that White people commit the vast majority of violent and any other crimes in metro counties. Big cities are in those counties. Where are those White on White homicides taking place, out in the suburbs? Some are.
But I think most are occurring in Black neighborhoods or White inner city neighborhoods. Drugs and drug dealing is not limited to Blacks. Whites come to Black neighborhoods seeking to sell or to buy drugs themselves. Why is that so hard to fathom?

Studies have even shown that Whites use drugs at the dame rate that Blacks do but Blacks are arrested and incarcerated more. That drug conviction closes doors on job opportunities, Pell Grants and public housing…not to mention the loss of voting rights. Cops know that; so, their selective targeting of Black neighborhoods, or just blacks anywhere, is a national strategy orchestrated to keep police budgets large and to make private prisons profitable…. MeanWhile Whites go virtually unmolested by the police or at least far less than Blacks are, even though Whites and Blacks use drugs at the same rate.
I can't really argue with those comments. I can only tell you I sleep with my doorwall open and my grandmother who lived in Detroit had bars on hers
So you would likely be burgled by a White heroin or Meth addict while your grandma would be burgled by a Black crack head. Which would your prefer?

How about all the metropolitan counties? Those counties where all the Black crime is supposedly happening. How do you reconcile your premise with this report?View attachment 79638

In 2012, white males were 38 percent of the population and committed 4,582 murders. That same year, black males were just 6.6 percent of the population but committed a staggering 5,531 murders.

Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks committed half of homicides in the United States for nearly 30 years.

DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, black people committed 52% of homicides.

In 2013, black criminals committed 38% of the murders. Whites accounted for just 31 percent.

There are five times fewer black people than white people in America and, yet, they consistently carry out a larger share of the crimes?

What does that FBI chart I posted mean to you? It exists for a reason. I didn't make it up…Tell me how it is that White crimes are almost three times that of Black crimes in metro counties? Whie people are supposed to be civil. There ought to be NO WHITE CRIME, NONE . NADA. But it hangs before us in that unblinking report like a fifty pound booger in Donald Trump's nose.

Once again I ask...

Once again I ask...

Nothing to reconcile.

And the name of that white neighborhood anywhere in America is?

Nothing to reconcile.

It doesn't take a rocket scientists to see from the FBI chart that in large metropolitan areas of the country White people are commuting most of the crime and murder. The report doesn't name ANY neighborhood by name; just the metropolitan areas... and that includes ALL neighborhoods in the Metro county including White ones.

So you would likely be burgled by a White heroin or Meth addict while your grandma would be burgled by a Black crack head. Which would your prefer?
Actually Sealy could just as well be burglarized by a white crack head too because whites use crack just as much or more than Blacks.

Guess you missed the 5th grade math class that cover ratios and percentage?
Per capita,blacks are way ahead in violent crime.
How many were shot and died over memorial day weekend? Just in Chicago,not including other shit holes around the country?
But you will in your deluded sense of superiority you will try and argue that is not true and as your argument falls apart the bigotry,and just plan hateful racism will flow out of you like shit through a goose.
Nobody said anything about ratios and percentages except you. Typical white boy deflection I've come to expect when confronted by how criminal you white boys are. :cool-45:

Once again I ask...

Once again I ask...

I didnt forget. You can take your pick.

Actually Sealy could just as well be burglarized by a white crack head too because whites use crack just as much or more than Blacks.
Agreed, but since he wanted to play the neighborhood game by noting that he lives in a White neighborhood and his Grandma's hood is"blacker" I accommodated him. Besides, Blacks don't use Meth or Heroin as much as Whites do. But you are absolutely correct on the crack issue.

Nothing to reconcile.

It doesn't take a rocket scientists to see from the FBI chart that in large metropolitan areas of the country White people are commuting most of the crime and murder. The report doesn't name ANY neighborhood by name; just the metropolitan areas... and that includes ALL neighborhoods in the Metro county including White ones.
If I provide a short drumroll first do you think you could come up with the name of that neighborhood where white criminal thugs routinely play the game of killing fields just like the dozens and dozens and dozens of black neighborhoods all over the country? Please. I've asked nicely lots of times on this board but as yet to no avail.

Nothing to reconcile.

If I provide a short drumroll first do you think you could come up with the name of that neighborhood where white criminal thugs routinely play the game of killing fields just like the dozens and dozens and dozens of black neighborhoods all over the country? Please. I've asked nicely lots of times on this board but as yet to no avail.
I hate to be mean but I agree. I live near Detroit. Name the white neighborhood that's nearly as dangerous. Yesterday I saw a pbs documentary last night on Newark, NJ. I didn't know about Newark. It's another black ghetto. Name the new Jersey white neighborhood that's as bad as Newark.

And the cops in Newark are all Latino or black. The routinely profile young black men for no reason at all. It looks unconstitutional as hell but does anyone suggest the law shouldn't harrass these gang members? Unfortunately good/innocent young black men get harrassed occasionally too but that happens in war zones

funny every time i hear about violence it`s white on white,white on black,really white on every got dam body.Just sayin.

What does that FBI chart I posted mean to you? It exists for a reason. I didn't make it up…Tell me how it is that White crimes are almost three times that of Black crimes in metro counties? Whie people are supposed to be civil. There ought to be NO WHITE CRIME, NONE . NADA. But it hangs before us in that unblinking report like a fifty pound booger in Donald Trump's nose.
but....ratios....percentages. we can ignore those silly stats about white people being more violent even with the system in their favor. :laugh:

but....ratios....percentages. we can ignore those silly stats about white people being more violent even with the system in their favor. :laugh:
If they could hide the bodies without us knowing they would.

They crack me the hell up. Its like having 40 whites try to climb a hill and 18 of them fail then 10 Blacks try to climb a hill while being assaulted and 6 of them fail. silly white boys will be sure to point out that 60% of the Black guys failed so something must be wrong with them genetically.
laugh.gif

They crack me the hell up. Its like having 40 whites try to climb a hill and 18 of them fail then 10 Blacks try to climb a hill while being assaulted and 6 of them fail. silly white boys will be sure to point out that 60% of the Black guys failed so something must be wrong with them genetically.
laugh.gif
All I know is I'm listening to the Detroit news and a nice black man was killed this weekend at a block party he was at with his kids. The shooter turned himself. Im dying to know what the fuck the shooter was thinking.

I don't think you can deny black communities are far more dangerous than white neighborhoods. If you deny it then you are basically calling bullshit on songs like "I got to say, today was a good day"

No helecoptor looking for the murder? Today I didn't even have to use my ak, today was a good day?

laugh.gif
All I know is I'm listening to the Detroit news and a nice black man was killed this weekend at a block party he was at with his kids. The shooter turned himself. Im dying to know what the fuck the shooter was thinking.

I don't think you can deny black communities are far more dangerous than white neighborhoods. If you deny it then you are basically calling bullshit on songs like "I got to say, today was a good day"

No helecoptor looking for the murder? Today I didn't even have to use my ak, today was a good day?
You forgot the vast majority of the song had nothing to do with danger and you forgot this part which pretty much echos what i experienced. Watch out for the cops and gang bangers.

"Cause just yesterday them fools tried to blast me
Saw the police and they rolled right past me
No flexin, didn't even look in a nigga's direction
as I ran the intersection"

Forum List

Back