Black on Black Crime

white-on-white-crime-600x368.png

Chicago set a record on Memorial Day weekend for blacks murdered but BLM could care less because no cops were involved.
If you read their mission statement you really would be embarrassed about how ignorant you are. BLM has nothing to do with criminals shooting people. Thats expected. Whats not expected is for cops to turn into criminals and kill people.

Once again I ask...

Name a white neighborhood anywhere in America where white criminal thugs routinely gun one another down in the streets on a daily basis.

Yet in the words of the bastard Jesse Jackson...

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved...After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."

Chicago set a record on Memorial Day weekend for blacks murdered but BLM could care less because no cops were involved.
If you read their mission statement you really would be embarrassed about how ignorant you are. BLM has nothing to do with criminals shooting people. Thats expected. Whats not expected is for cops to turn into criminals and kill people.

And you are fucking ignorant to support their cause until they change their culture. The violence they accept in their culture is why they get killed by the police. Blue lives matter more that black lives when they support that ignorant culture.

Yea but when someone gets killed and "no one saw nothin" I'd like to see blm show up

Once again I ask...

Name a white neighborhood anywhere in America where white criminal thugs routinely gun one another down in the streets on a daily basis.

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved...After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."

I have some news for ya. In Metropolitan counties Whites lead in all kinds of crime according to the FBI:
Metro counties arrests.png

ONAE MOARe thing; Jesse Jackson wouldn't have said that if he had lived in Mississippi or Alabama in the '60s thru 90s

Once again I ask...

I have some news for ya. In Metropolitan counties Whites lead in all kinds of crime according to the FBI:View attachment 79098
You think it may be because there are 4x as many whites as there are black thugs?

Once again I ask...

I have some news for ya. In Metropolitan counties Whites lead in all kinds of crime according to the FBI:View attachment 79098
You think it may be because there are 4x as many whites as there are black thugs?
But White thugs outnumber Black thugs apparently. At least they appear to be busier according to the statistics!

Once again I ask...

But White thugs outnumber Black thugs apparently. At least they appear to be busier according to the statistics!
Any of those stats 4x more than black thugs?

Yea but when someone gets killed and "no one saw nothin" I'd like to see blm show up
Yeah but why would you want them to show up when thats not their mission statement? Thats like expecting the plumber to come over and pick up your trash. Educate yourself to what an organization does before you expect them to do what you think they should do.

And you are fucking ignorant to support their cause until they change their culture. The violence they accept in their culture is why they get killed by the police. Blue lives matter more that black lives when they support that ignorant culture.
I think youre just upset because you were too illiterate to simply go to their website and see why they were formed. They werent formed to address anything other than basically cops shooting Black people. If that chaps your ass then thats your problem.

Once again I ask...

Any of those stats 4x more than black thugs?
You can't count the stats that way. One person might be charged with 7 or 8 crimes involving the same incident. Still, the higher numbers of homicides among "good" White folk shows that they are using those semi automatic weapons on each other. Black people and Muslims are NOT driving gun sales, it is fear of other armed Whites apparently…. Please, y'all, stop the carnage…set an example for Blacks and other minorities…please!

I'm watching meteor man. Is the movie completely exxagerating and making it up that black communities have gang violence problems?
I dont understand what that has to do with white on white crime far exceeding Black on Black crime? Dont ignore your own issues trying to point out someone elses.

Forum List

Back