Black on Black Crime

Once again I ask...

Name a white neighborhood anywhere in America where white criminal thugs routinely gun one another down in the streets on a daily basis.

Yet in the words of the bastard Jesse Jackson...

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved...After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."

I have some news for ya. In Metropolitan counties Whites lead in all kinds of crime according to the FBI:View attachment 79098
You think it may be because there are 4x as many whites as there are black thugs?
But White thugs outnumber Black thugs apparently. At least they appear to be busier according to the statistics!
Any of those stats 4x more than black thugs?
You can't count the stats that way. One person might be charged with 7 or 8 crimes involving the same incident. Still, the higher numbers of homicides among "good" White folk shows that they are using those semi automatic weapons on each other. Black people and Muslims are NOT driving gun sales, it is fear of other armed Whites apparently…. Please, y'all, stop the carnage…set an example for Blacks and other minorities…please!

Yup, we look to shitcargo and giggle!

Once again I ask...

Name a white neighborhood anywhere in America where white criminal thugs routinely gun one another down in the streets on a daily basis.

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved...After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."
Now all of a sudden this cave chimp ^ wants to pick and chose what he believes when JJ speaks. :laugh:

I have some news for ya. In Metropolitan counties Whites lead in all kinds of crime according to the FBI:View attachment 79098
You think it may be because there are 4x as many whites as there are black thugs?
But White thugs outnumber Black thugs apparently. At least they appear to be busier according to the statistics!
You can't count the stats that way. One person might be charged with 7 or 8 crimes involving the same incident. Still, the higher numbers of homicides among "good" White folk shows that they are using those semi automatic weapons on each other. Black people and Muslims are NOT driving gun sales, it is fear of other armed Whites apparently…. Please, y'all, stop the carnage…set an example for Blacks and other minorities…please!

BUt you are not addressing the White crime problem at all. How do you expect a leaderless Black community to solve Black on Black crime when your White leadership, with all of it's resources and money, including money from Blacks, cannot stop your epidemic of Whites murdering Whites?

quote-to-control-a-people-you-must-first-control-what-they-think-about-themselves-and-how-john-henrik-clarke-88-28-85.jpg

BUt you are not addressing the White crime problem at all. How do you expect a leaderless Black community to solve Black on Black crime when your White leadership, with all of it's resources and money, including money from Blacks, cannot stop your epidemic of Whites murdering Whites?
We whites look at your obomanation who does nothing for you and has control of the money....we understand you people mean nothing to him...you are not Muslim as a whole!

We whites look at your obomanation who does nothing for you and has control of the money....we understand you people mean nothing to him...you are not Muslim as a whole!
Obama can't stop White on White homicide.. Why should he even try. Perhaps he is serving minorities and women by allowing RW gun owners to kill themselves off. Those statistics sure seem to point that way! Maybe one day when Black thugs and "good" RW conservative gun owners kill their respective "friends" off , this nation can evolve.

I'm watching meteor man. Is the movie completely exxagerating and making it up that black communities have gang violence problems?
I dont understand what that has to do with white on white crime far exceeding Black on Black crime? Dont ignore your own issues trying to point out someone elses.

You know, I don't feel unsafe living next door to this woman

Wife accused of hiring hit man to kill husband said it was all an act

Sure she tried to have her husband killed, but the city she lives in is very safe. Do you see the difference between this "white on white crime" and the crimes that happens in places like Detroit?

Actually, maybe a lot of the black on black crime in Detroit, at least the murders, are just one gang member killing another gang member. Maybe it's not that unsafe in Detroit as long as you aren't a criminal. Your thoughts?

But you are starting to open my eyes. I just found this

This means that only 1 in every 500,000 white people will be murdered by a black person in a given year. Although the numbers of black-on-white homicides are higher than the reverse (447 to 218 in 2010), the 218 black victims of white murderers is actually a higher percentage of the black population interracially killed than the 447 white victims of black murderers as a percentage of the white population.

In fact, any given black person is 2.75 times as likely to be murdered by a white person as any given white person is to be murdered by an African American.

Obama can't stop White on White homicide.. Why should he even try. Perhaps he is serving minorities and women by allowing RW gun owners to kill themselves off. Those statistics sure seem to point that way! Maybe one day when Black thugs and "good" RW conservative gun owners kill their respective "friends" off , this nation can evolve.

It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black and yes black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008.

Blacks were disproportionately likely to commit homicide and to be the victims. In 2008 the offending rate for blacks was seven times higher than for whites and the victimisation rate was six times higher.

FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?

I'm watching meteor man. Is the movie completely exxagerating and making it up that black communities have gang violence problems?
I dont understand what that has to do with white on white crime far exceeding Black on Black crime? Dont ignore your own issues trying to point out someone elses.
According to the 2013 FBI Crime Report, that year the number of blacks killed by whites was at approximately 0.77 per 1,000,000 blacks, while the number of whites killed by blacks was at 9.83 per 1,000,000 whites. See the difference?

FBI records for 2008 “show that, out of 520,161 interracial violent crimes, blacks committed 429,444 of them against whites, while whites committed 90,717 of them against blacks.”

Also, “The Color of Crime” report, issued in 1999 but later revised in 2005, laid out a litany of additional facts about black criminality:

• “Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.”
  • “When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.”
  • “Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.”
  • “Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.”
  • “Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.”
  • “Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.”

Once again I ask...

Redlining works

This is your research on the black community?

9331317.jpg
Are black people exxaggerating or making up the problem they have in their communities? Let us know because we are worried.

9331317.jpg
Are black people exxaggerating or making up the problem they have in their communities? Let us know because we are worried.

Sure they do! You see in Meteor Man there was this scene

hqdefault.jpg

Now maybe you're thinking they might be exaggerating the similar hair color, the same style of dress and the entire gang lined up for a perfect shot.

But the Gang part of this fiction movie is the TRUTH because gangs exist so they must be just like that. Thats fair, because I know that you see white gangs as being like this

images

It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black and yes black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008.

Blacks were disproportionately likely to commit homicide and to be the victims. In 2008 the offending rate for blacks was seven times higher than for whites and the victimisation rate was six times higher.

FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?

Black on Black homicides have NOTHING to with White on White homicides. The only nexus, if any, is that Whites are the source of the weapons that Black gangsters use to kill each other. But I am not talking about Black on Black homicide. I am specifically addressing the White on White overall crime rate including homicide in Metropolitan counties only. Let's stay focused on THAT.

In 2014 The FBI reported that out of 1,681,283 arrests, 1,215,126 were White in metropolitan counties. Whites arrested for homicide were 974 out of 1,690 total. Blacks had nothing to do with that. So why point at the Black rate for a comparison while Whites are buying more legally obtained guns to shoot themselves and each other with.

But lets not let that impressive number of crimes committed overall by Whites get away from the discussion. That happens all too often. The face of crime in metropolitan counties is White, not Black. The purveyors of death by gun are White people. They manufacture guns, sell guns, buy guns and make guns available to terrorists, thieves and crazies in sundry ways.

This is why the liberal press concentrates on black crime because it is so low it almost doesn't show up on BS stats!
ROTFLMFAO!!!???
What is the difference between "black"crime and "white" crime in the USA. Why is there more "white" crime in metropolitan counties than"black" crime in metropolitan counties?

This is why the liberal press concentrates on black crime because it is so low it almost doesn't show up on BS stats!
ROTFLMFAO!!!???
What is the difference between "black"crime and "white" crime in the USA. Why is there more "white" crime in metropolitan counties than"black" crime in metropolitan counties?
Because most large cities only have 15-25% blacks!...Duh!

9331317.jpg

Sure they do! You see in Meteor Man there was this scene

hqdefault.jpg

Now maybe you're thinking they might be exaggerating the similar hair color, the same style of dress and the entire gang lined up for a perfect shot.

But the Gang part of this fiction movie is the TRUTH because gangs exist so they must be just like that. Thats fair, because I know that you see white gangs as being like this

images
I did notice last night they gave all the bad guys blonde hair. Coincidence?

ROTFLMFAO!!!???
We have 1 nut who snaps and kills 50 people where you have 1 person getting killed every day?

I don't see how my safe white neighborhood is just as dangerous as Detroit. Must be a lot more whites all over America if we collectively are making up for the crime I see every day in Detroit.

And if someone kills their own relative that's not the same as someone who's praying on the public

ROTFLMFAO!!!???
Because most large cities only have 15-25% blacks!...Duh!
ROFLMAO, well dayum, those victims of white on white crime in metro counties ought to rest easy knowing that?

Forum List

Back