The klan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
22207_967073693323548_7135809715175350566_n.jpg

I thought they were a bunch of dumb inbreeds?

that is what the left tells us, that's what you have told us.
Not all of them are dumb. Just the vast majority of them are. Most are dumber than a bag of dryer lint. My grandpa killed one that was a doctor.
you do know that your; "Because they are inbred pussies." contradicts with your next post?

any way, I lived in Ark while bill was Gov, and the klan still had some push. Nothing at major levels, just enough to drive a doctor that dared to move into our school district with his lawyer wife.

Man was going to put an office in our rinkydink little town, but the hicks couldn't stand the idea of his kids going to school with ours. sick listening to classmates brag about what their dads did.

I thought they were a bunch of dumb inbreeds?

that is what the left tells us, that's what you have told us.
Not all of them are dumb. Just the vast majority of them are. Most are dumber than a bag of dryer lint. My grandpa killed one that was a doctor.
you do know that your; "Because they are inbred pussies." contradicts with your next post?

any way, I lived in Ark while bill was Gov, and the klan still had some push. Nothing at major levels, just enough to drive a doctor that dared to move into our school district with his lawyer wife.

Man was going to put an office in our rinkydink little town, but the hicks couldn't stand the idea of his kids going to school with ours. sick listening to classmates brag about what their dads did.
How does it contradict my post? You can be a smart inbred pussy you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back