Black on Black Crime

This is why the liberal press concentrates on black crime because it is so low it almost doesn't show up on BS stats!
ROTFLMFAO!!!???
What is the difference between "black"crime and "white" crime in the USA. Why is there more "white" crime in metropolitan counties than"black" crime in metropolitan counties?
We have 1 nut who snaps and kills 50 people where you have 1 person getting killed every day?

I don't see how my safe white neighborhood is just as dangerous as Detroit. Must be a lot more whites all over America if we collectively are making up for the crime I see every day in Detroit.

And if someone kills their own relative that's not the same as someone who's praying on the public
We? Hmm are you saying Blacks are not part of We the People? Don't bother to explain, I understand. Your divisiveness is noted.

your insinuation that Blacks kill one per day while the one "nut" kills fifty people in less time than it takes to eat an apple is ridiculous. It would take 50 days to kill as many people as your "White" guy did in minutes. And your man killed Blacks too,not just other Whites.

This is why the liberal press concentrates on black crime because it is so low it almost doesn't show up on BS stats!
ROTFLMFAO!!!???
What is the difference between "black"crime and "white" crime in the USA. Why is there more "white" crime in metropolitan counties than"black" crime in metropolitan counties?
We have 1 nut who snaps and kills 50 people where you have 1 person getting killed every day?

I don't see how my safe white neighborhood is just as dangerous as Detroit. Must be a lot more whites all over America if we collectively are making up for the crime I see every day in Detroit.

And if someone kills their own relative that's not the same as someone who's praying on the public
We? Hmm are you saying Blacks are not part of We the People? Don't bother to explain, I understand. Your divisiveness is noted.

your insinuation that Blacks kill one per day while the one "nut" kills fifty people in less time than it takes to eat an apple is ridiculous. It would take 50 days to kill as many people as your "White" guy did in minutes. And your man killed Blacks too,not just other Whites.
I'm not trying to be a dick. I just find it amazing that whites commit more murders than blacks. Hard to believe because we can go all year it seems in Metro Detroit without a murder. Oh I'm sure I'm exaggerating. I'm sure in our poor white trash neighborhoods like inkster or taylor we have a murder a month.

Ok, maybe that's what it is. Black communities and black crime rates are on par with our WORST neighborhoods. Is that good? Does that make it ok? In fact, this should be proof that blacks aren't victims of racism. Seems like the united states treats poor white people like shit too. So when you treat people like shit, they are going to become angry and more violent.

I used to argue in defense of black people why their neighborhoods and communities are more violent is because whites created.....but now you guys have cleared up my wrong thinking. Black communities are fine. There is no problem there. None whatsoever.

Child fatally shot in face while inside her crib in Compton, LASD says

3-year-old shoots self in face; Mother arrested

Dallas Boy Shot In Face Tells Granny: ‘I Look Like A Monster’

Milwaukee child in very critical condition after shooting

Mom drops purse with gun inside; 2-year-old accidentally shot in face at hospital

Parents of 3-year-old shot in face plead not guilty to child endangerment

Police: Two men in custody in slaying of 6-month-old

ROTFLMFAO!!!???

I'm not trying to be a dick. I just find it amazing that whites commit more murders than blacks. Hard to believe because we can go all year it seems in Metro Detroit without a murder. Oh I'm sure I'm exaggerating. I'm sure in our poor white trash neighborhoods like inkster or taylor we have a murder a month.

Ok, maybe that's what it is. Black communities and black crime rates are on par with our WORST neighborhoods. Is that good? Does that make it ok? In fact, this should be proof that blacks aren't victims of racism. Seems like the united states treats poor white people like shit too. So when you treat people like shit, they are going to become angry and more violent.

I used to argue in defense of black people why their neighborhoods and communities are more violent is because whites created.....but now you guys have cleared up my wrong thinking. Black communities are fine. There is no problem there. None whatsoever.

Mom drops purse with gun inside; 2-year-old accidentally shot in face at hospital

So your impromptu list is supposed to denote WHAT? Shall I post one showing links to an equal number of White on White homicides with a picture of Alfred e. Neuman as a marketing tool.

ROTFLMFAO!!!???

So your impromptu list is supposed to denote WHAT? Shall I post one showing links to an equal number of White on White homicides with a picture of Alfred e. Neuman as a marketing tool.
Those are all just from a quick google search of kid shot in face. I was expecting to just find the story in Detroit but turns out blacks are shooting kids in the face all over America.

Lets just do today's news. What do you have in your local news? Here's what I have

Flight attendant raped on Detroit Metro layover
Read StoryJames David DicksonThe Detroit News
B99409039Z.1_20160622143103_000_GOI10FK4V.1-0.jpg

Fatal shooting suspect, 18, turns self in
Fatal shooting suspect, 18, turns self in

Detroit section

THen go to my county Oakland County where things are safer and oh look

A suspect in a fight and hit-and-run in Auburn Hills last weekend turned herself in Wednesday afternoon, according to Auburn Hills police.

Porsha Marcedees Pierce was arraigned

B99409042Z.1_20160623084309_000_GOI10FL7S.1-0.jpg

And you wonder why we aren't happy blacks are moving into our neighborhoods. I don't know where all these white on white murders are happening but I sure know about black on black and black on white crime.

B99409511Z.1_20160623112310_000_G3010HBRN.1-0.png

Westland police are attempting to identify two suspects they say have.... Have you seen them?

Yes I know whites do this shit too, but not nearly as much as blacks.

Like I said, I used to defend blacks and say, "it's not their fault".

But you'll have to convince me they don't commit crime at a much higher rate PER CAPITA. In other words 15% committing 49% of the crime is a problem.

15% of whom? Black babies under 5? Black women? Black men over 70???? Even a cow would think that is udderly ridiculous.

Chicago set a record on Memorial Day weekend for blacks murdered but BLM could care less because no cops were involved.
If you read their mission statement you really would be embarrassed about how ignorant you are. BLM has nothing to do with criminals shooting people. Thats expected. Whats not expected is for cops to turn into criminals and kill people.

And you are fucking ignorant to support their cause until they change their culture. The violence they accept in their culture is why they get killed by the police. Blue lives matter more that black lives when they support that ignorant culture.
I think youre just upset because you were too illiterate to simply go to their website and see why they were formed. They werent formed to address anything other than basically cops shooting Black people. If that chaps your ass then thats your problem.

Actually its theirs because jurors will still acquit police of all wrong doing untill they change their culture- see Freddie Gray- prosecutor is now 0-3. LOL

I'm watching meteor man. Is the movie completely exxagerating and making it up that black communities have gang violence problems?
I dont understand what that has to do with white on white crime far exceeding Black on Black crime? Dont ignore your own issues trying to point out someone elses.
According to the 2013 FBI Crime Report, that year the number of blacks killed by whites was at approximately 0.77 per 1,000,000 blacks, while the number of whites killed by blacks was at 9.83 per 1,000,000 whites. See the difference?

FBI records for 2008 “show that, out of 520,161 interracial violent crimes, blacks committed 429,444 of them against whites, while whites committed 90,717 of them against blacks.”

Also, “The Color of Crime” report, issued in 1999 but later revised in 2005, laid out a litany of additional facts about black criminality:

• “Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.”
  • “When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.”
  • “Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.”
  • “Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.”
  • “Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.”
  • “Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.”
I dont think youre paying attention. This is about Black on Black vs white on white.

Chicago set a record on Memorial Day weekend for blacks murdered but BLM could care less because no cops were involved.
If you read their mission statement you really would be embarrassed about how ignorant you are. BLM has nothing to do with criminals shooting people. Thats expected. Whats not expected is for cops to turn into criminals and kill people.

And you are fucking ignorant to support their cause until they change their culture. The violence they accept in their culture is why they get killed by the police. Blue lives matter more that black lives when they support that ignorant culture.
I think youre just upset because you were too illiterate to simply go to their website and see why they were formed. They werent formed to address anything other than basically cops shooting Black people. If that chaps your ass then thats your problem.

Actually its theirs because jurors will still acquit police of all wrong doing untill they change their culture- see Freddie Gray- prosecutor is now 0-3. LOL
Speak english cave chimp. Whats "theirs" and what does that have to do with you not knowing what BLM was formed for? I dont understand why you think its significant that a racist system and people support cops that kill Black people? Do you think that information will just make BLM quit working on the issue? You would like that wouldnt you? :laugh:

I'm watching meteor man. Is the movie completely exxagerating and making it up that black communities have gang violence problems?
I dont understand what that has to do with white on white crime far exceeding Black on Black crime? Dont ignore your own issues trying to point out someone elses.
According to the 2013 FBI Crime Report, that year the number of blacks killed by whites was at approximately 0.77 per 1,000,000 blacks, while the number of whites killed by blacks was at 9.83 per 1,000,000 whites. See the difference?

FBI records for 2008 “show that, out of 520,161 interracial violent crimes, blacks committed 429,444 of them against whites, while whites committed 90,717 of them against blacks.”

Also, “The Color of Crime” report, issued in 1999 but later revised in 2005, laid out a litany of additional facts about black criminality:

• “Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.”
  • “When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.”
  • “Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.”
  • “Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.”
  • “Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.”
  • “Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.”
I dont think youre paying attention. This is about Black on Black vs white on white.
Well it is obvious that most white criminals prey on whites and blacks prey on blacks. That's not surprising. It may not be safe for a white guy to go in the hood but it's not like black criminals are innocently waiting around for a clueless white to wonder into their neighborhood. If that happens it's a bonus but in the meantime they are stealing from their own community.

And I think white criminals are going to go after rich white suckers not some black who doesn't look like a sucker or victim.

Like I imagine a white rapist breaking into a black woman's home and she'll fight back. Maybe I'm stereotyping but there aren't a lot of black sheep to prey on.

Now back in the Mississippi burning days there was lots of white on black crime but not so much today

Speak english cave chimp. Whats "theirs" and what does that have to do with you not knowing what BLM was formed for? I dont understand why you think its significant that a racist system and people support cops that kill Black people? Do you think that information will just make BLM quit working on the issue? You would like that wouldnt you? :laugh:
I don't understand why the cops who killed Freddy gray keep getting found not guilty. The driver who gave him the rough ride just got acquired.

But very little protest over it. How come?

I don't understand why the cops who killed Freddy gray keep getting found not guilty. The driver who gave him the rough ride just got acquired.

But very little protest over it. How come?
Probably the fact that Black officers being involved also deadens the racial aspect of it. All white boys have to do is say "some of them were Black so its not racial." Kind of weird because sometimes the "Black cop showin out for the white cop." as Cube put it.

talk about oxy-morons LOL work and BLM in the same sentence.......now that shit is funny, that is some funny shit!

Once again I ask...

Name a white neighborhood anywhere in America where white criminal thugs routinely gun one another down in the streets on a daily basis.

Yet in the words of the bastard Jesse Jackson...

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved...After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."

I have some news for ya. In Metropolitan counties Whites lead in all kinds of crime according to the FBI:View attachment 79098

ONAE MOARe thing; Jesse Jackson wouldn't have said that if he had lived in Mississippi or Alabama in the '60s thru 90s
Once again I ask...

Name a white neighborhood anywhere in America where white criminal thugs routinely gun one another down in the streets on a daily basis.

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved...After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."

I have some news for ya. In Metropolitan counties Whites lead in all kinds of crime according to the FBI:View attachment 79098

ONAE MOARe thing; Jesse Jackson wouldn't have said that if he had lived in Mississippi or Alabama in the '60s thru 90s
The still unanswered question is name a neighborhood where whites murder one another on the streets day in and day out year-round. A neighborhood killing field of several square blocks such as, in Barry's toddlin' town of Chicago, West Englewood, Woodlawn, Austin, Humboldt Park, and on and on throughout, primarily, the south and west sides of his city. But of course duplicated in countless neighborhoods in cities all across the country. Hoods where black lives don't mean shit to one another.

And one more thing for you. Bastard Jackson did say it and he was talking about the threat black criminal thugs are to him and anyone else on those streets.

Sorry reality is such a huge bummer for you. And lots of others.

Once again I ask...

Once again I ask...

The still unanswered question is name a neighborhood where whites murder one another on the streets day in and day out year-round. A neighborhood killing field of several square blocks such as, in Barry's toddlin' town of Chicago, West Englewood, Woodlawn, Austin, Humboldt Park, and on and on throughout, primarily, the south and west sides of his city. But of course duplicated in countless neighborhoods in cities all across the country. Hoods where black lives don't mean shit to one another.

And one more thing for you. Bastard Jackson did say it and he was talking about the threat black criminal thugs are to him and anyone else on those streets.

Every neighborhood where whites live is a killing field. A better question is to name one white neighborhood with any significant history that hasnt had a white on white killing.

Once again I ask...

Once again I ask...

Every neighborhood where whites live is a killing field. A better question is to name one white neighborhood with any significant history that hasnt had a white on white killing.

Our crime last is less than 2%, when those dumb Michael Garner types come to town, we put them down just like Darren WIlson did him.

Once again I ask...

Once again I ask...

So if there has ever been a white on white murder that's a killing field? Why is it then even my black friends admit the reason they left the city is the crime? We are never going to solve the crime problem in places like Detroit when you won't admit there is a problem. I used to argue with white racists why black neighborhoods have more crime. Never that they don't have higher crime. To claim that is just ridiculous bro.

When you have for every 85 whites 15 blacks and your prisons have 50% blacks, you have a problem.

And you should realize I'm never talking about good black people or saying you are responsible or that blacks are inherently violent. I do realize it is partially white societies fault. But only partially. Black people in poor cities are doing things wrong too. Having kids they can't afford with guys who won't raise them. And while you think eubonics is cool employers want to hear lebron James in an interview.

I think poor people of all colors need to figure it out they shouldn't have more than 1 or 2 kids. I know middle class and rich families who stopped at 2. Any poor person with 3 plus kids shouldn't be surprised that life is tough.

Once again I ask...

Once again I ask...

So if there has ever been a white on white murder that's a killing field? Why is it then even my black friends admit the reason they left the city is the crime? We are never going to solve the crime problem in places like Detroit when you won't admit there is a problem. I used to argue with white racists why black neighborhoods have more crime. Never that they don't have higher crime. To claim that is just ridiculous bro.

When you have for every 85 whites 15 blacks and your prisons have 50% blacks, you have a problem.

And you should realize I'm never talking about good black people or saying you are responsible or that blacks are inherently violent. I do realize it is partially white societies fault. But only partially. Black people in poor cities are doing things wrong too. Having kids they can't afford with guys who won't raise them. And while you think eubonics is cool employers want to hear lebron James in an interview.

I think poor people of all colors need to figure it out they shouldn't have more than 1 or 2 kids. I know middle class and rich families who stopped at 2. Any poor person with 3 plus kids shouldn't be surprised that life is tough.

I have posted the FBI metro counties crime dafa numerous times showing that White people commit the vast majority of violent and any other crimes in metro counties. Big cities are in those counties. Where are those White on White homicides taking place, out in the suburbs? Some are.
But I think most are occurring in Black neighborhoods or White inner city neighborhoods. Drugs and drug dealing is not limited to Blacks. Whites come to Black neighborhoods seeking to sell or to buy drugs themselves. Why is that so hard to fathom?

Studies have even shown that Whites use drugs at the dame rate that Blacks do but Blacks are arrested and incarcerated more. That drug conviction closes doors on job opportunities, Pell Grants and public housing…not to mention the loss of voting rights. Cops know that; so, their selective targeting of Black neighborhoods, or just blacks anywhere, is a national strategy orchestrated to keep police budgets large and to make private prisons profitable…. MeanWhile Whites go virtually unmolested by the police or at least far less than Blacks are, even though Whites and Blacks use drugs at the same rate.

Once again I ask...

Once again I ask...

Um...gee, you forgot to name one of those 'every' white neighborhoods. I gave you just a few of the many in Chicago alone where blacks slaughter fellow blacks all the time.

Care to look at other hoods in Detroit or Baltimore? How about St. Louis and right across the river in East St. Louis, or Houston and maybe Stockton, Oakland, Atlanta and Phily, just to name a few others where black lives don't mean crap to the bros killing each other seemingly for sport. But I'm sure you'll be able to tell the class the names of the white neighborhoods that are killing fields in those cities along with the ones you forgot to tell us about in Barrytown.

Forum List

Back