Black New Yorkers explain why they are attacking Jews

Ahhhh so nice to see the progressives trotting out their anti semitism for all to see. Funny how you don't decry the islamic take over of Dearborn MI.

Hypocrites.

The Hasidic are the highest baby boom areas and the welfare capital of the US. Nothing anti semitic about facts.
It has nothing to do with their religion and everything to do with their political and social practices

Ahhhh so nice to see the progressives trotting out their anti semitism for all to see. Funny how you don't decry the islamic take over of Dearborn MI.

Hypocrites.

The Hasidic are the highest baby boom areas and the welfare capital of the US. Nothing anti semitic about facts.
It has nothing to do with their religion and everything to do with their political and social practices

what is "it" which starts your second sentence? penny's idiot delusion ----
copied and pasted from her "friend"? is someone STOPPING her "friend"
from buying a house?--------must be she needs that well known "recipe for
transforming scrap metal into gold"------that is hidden in the Talmud.
oh----no-----it is ALL OF THE WELFARE MONEY GOES TO FAT RICH
JEWS ----that's a good one. ---------the real issue is that even today----
marijuana sells for $ 350.00 per ounce in the gutters of Brooklyn. Fret
not------the price will go down------then the price of cocaine will do it for
her "friend"

My friend who lives in NY said they are buying up all the homes as well in her area. She is a RC. Its like they are taking over. She recently moved out. She is an Italian.
So...all of the liberal assholes from New York and California move to New Mexico and buy up all of the property here to flip for an extra buck and make housing unaffordable for all of the Natives that live here.

shall we kick their asses now too?

You should kick their ass at the state border.
Point being. Liberals have no problem exploiting the poor for profit when they benefit from it.

yet they love spewing faux concern from their ivory towers. They really need to just stfu.

So you all are not going to kick their ass when they get there?
BOOOOO!
Why? That’s the new generations mentality ( greed). Buy up property, all the goods from thrift stores and garage sales in mass ( robbing the poorer class of the resources available to them) even dumpster dive to make a quick buck off them when they turn around and sell it at flea markets, swap meets ,Amazon and eBay at a 200% mark up.

exactly why I don’t buy stuff from Ebay,Amazon,Poshmark etc...

Why?
Because they are bring Cali and Yorki germs to your state.
Geez.

SHOCKING VIDEO: Black New Yorkers Explain Why They Are Attacking Jews - The Yeshiva World

Nothing I didn't already know really. Same story just different country and people being exploited by (((them))) and the residents of Brooklyn are fighting back the only way they know how.
These are poor native schlubs and renters being squeezed out

Brooklyn is extremely desirable....growing up there that always makes me laugh .
It's TRUE jews own a ton of real estate..this is far from new. For decades joos have thier fingers all over nyc real estate ....from the little guys to groups of investors to big shots ...hell a jew and a black guy told me when I was younger ....kid buy real estate wherever and whenever ya can ...

Anyway

Who you wanna rent to section 8? ...working poor ? Or the two dopey white kids that'll give ya $2000 a month for a closet?

Thier are a lot of foreigners buyn today which one black guy is bithing about...... BUT We're from those hoods to .
I had a great uncle butch

I saw butch before he died years ago at a family function

I said uncle butch I bought a place in rat infested dirty dirty dirty bushwhack ....he looked at me like I was nuts but he lived there in the late 50's 60s...we got roots ...which is funny
Thier was an old Dominican grandma who was practically blind and deaf living in the first floor apartment ...after I met the grandson ...and the daughter i said she could live thier till the day she died ...never raised hEr rent ...she lived for like 7 more years..they never missed a rent payment either ...that check would show up like clockwork

She was there forever the rent was nothing ..what was I gonna toss her ?

Other landlords are indeed total scum ..they'll push ya right the fuck out by any means to triple and quadruple that rent over night ...that idiot white people are willing to fork over

The real criminals are not guys like me or da joos or the trumps of the world ..
It's the white devil leftards who drive the poor and working class out

If you're black, or street boriqua, .....the white progs from Kansas, ohio ,and texas absolutley discriminate against them ...from the street ...to bars and restaurants

One good riot would clear the city of half the transplants ..

Progressive ruin everything..... tHese days nyc is a homogenized bland globohomo inc faggot ass pussy land CvstartbucksmcdoTargetWalgreens anyway
So over

Not that I'm a yuge fan but Spike Lee does a funny ass annoyed as hell rant on the uppity white transplants

They are buying up or own most of the real estate in Brooklyn and are kicking out long term tenants so they can raise prices and bring in their own people
You know that's both LEGAL and admirable don't you? Should we leave the ghettos alone
It's immoral and exploitation. Brooklyn isn't a ghetto in its entirety. Where are people supposed to go that can't afford the higher prices? Hmmm? You want them in YOUR neighborhood?
The Jews should ALL move out then sit back and watch the blacks bitch about white flight!

I have only five comments.

1. Yes, some African Americans may feel that some Jewish people may be exploiting them.

2. That is no reason for street thugs to beat up Jewish people. Especially since those thugs are more interested in violence for violence's sake rather than for any deep sociological reasons.

3. Yes, it is disgusting to see Caucasian politicians pretending to be shocked ("Shocked," I tell you) about the violence, since they are responsible for giving virtual immunity to thuggish behavior.

4. I believe that Jewish people (perhaps because of their history of mistreatment in Europe) have always been the champions of equality for all ethnicities. (Weren't two young Jewish men murdered in Mississippi during the Civil Rights marches?)

5. I am very disappointed that more African American leaders have not publicly condemned the violence. I believe that if President Obama, for example, were to speak out, the violence would subside.

My friend who lives in NY said they are buying up all the homes as well in her area. She is a RC. Its like they are taking over. She recently moved out. She is an Italian.
So...all of the liberal assholes from New York and California move to New Mexico and buy up all of the property here to flip for an extra buck and make housing unaffordable for all of the Natives that live here.

She had to move, otherwise she would see her property go down in price. She already seen a drop in her home price from the last several years and it was because the Hasidic moved into her area.

You should kick their ass at the state border.
Point being. Liberals have no problem exploiting the poor for profit when they benefit from it.

yet they love spewing faux concern from their ivory towers. They really need to just stfu.

So you all are not going to kick their ass when they get there?
BOOOOO!
Why? That’s the new generations mentality ( greed). Buy up property, all the goods from thrift stores and garage sales in mass ( robbing the poorer class of the resources available to them) even dumpster dive to make a quick buck off them when they turn around and sell it at flea markets, swap meets ,Amazon and eBay at a 200% mark up.

exactly why I don’t buy stuff from Ebay,Amazon,Poshmark etc...

Why?
Because they are bring Cali and Yorki germs to your state.
Geez.
Well that’s true. And they are probably dragging disease here...like the plague.

dick heads.

Hypocrites.
I am not progressive for starters, also did those Muslims take over the town,buy up ALL the buildings raise rent etc to push others out? I DOUBT IT. Usury started with Jews and is now unfortunately accepted around the world.Also as evidenced here did the Muslims take over city councils and school boards and then NOT use the resources for their kids? You trot the usual whine about muh anti semitism when LEGITIMATE grievances against Jews are brought up. I swear people are more loyal to Jews than they are to Americans or America.

Yes, they did

Somehow I knew you'd side with the Africans. The Jews are at the bottom of the pecking order in your world
I ALWAYS side with those being exploited. How in the hell are Jews at the bottom of the pecking order? They are buying up or own most of the real estate in Brooklyn and are kicking out long term tenants so they can raise prices and bring in their own people. NOTHING will happen legally because the second someone files a lawsuit the Jews will trot out their worn out whine of OY VEY MUH ANTI SEMITISM!
Show us how these victims exploited black people. Be as specific as your claim.

I have seen the rise of the Hasidic community in my area

It has nothing to do with antisemitism and everything to do with a cultural and economic conflict

Those outside their culture are squeezed out as they take control of school systems they don’t use, planning boards and town councils.
Public policy is set to accommodate the needs of the Hasidic community at the expense of all others.

That is what my friend said , Hasidic communities.

Joseph and Mary had a house in the Galil. If Jesus had gotten
married-------he would have had to have some sort of house.
John the Baptist was not married------so the writings of the NT seem
to imply. The reason that rents are rising PRECIPITOUSLY
for all the renters of Brooklyn is -----the Stalinist in gracie mansion is
raising property taxes PRECIPITOUSLY in order to fund such interesting
programs as free housing, free breakfast and lunch, free preschool for
"Persons of color" who will vote for him. It is the modern day equivalent
of the roman BREAD AND CIRCUSES. Jews, regardless of skin color,
are always "white"
The people who LOSE when rents rise are often "people of color"
whatever is the hue of their skin
The actual cause of rising rents is--the STALINIST IN GRACIE MANSION-

anyone want to discuss the fate of Stalin and his "STALINGRAD" ?

For centuries the Juden have been using the same game plan.

Immigrate to a new host country and slowly spread their presence into all areas of government, housing, and financial institutions. With the final goal of taking over, enslaving the goyim population, and bleeding the country dry of its resources and wealth.

Eventually, the indigenous people rise up and drive the Juden out of their country, much like they attempted to do in Germany during the 1930's and 40's.

So as they have done many times, the Juden then move on and infect a new victim country, and the process repeats itself as it has many times before. ... :cool:

sunni is valedictorian of his Khutbah Jumaat feces fling class

Hypocrites.

her "friend"
Resentment towards the Hasidic Community

Hypocrites.

her "friend"
I thought diversity was our strength. I guess that ends with the Jews.

Hypocrites.

her "friend"
I thought diversity was our strength. I guess that ends with the Jews.

jews do not count in "person of color" census, or in 'white" census
or in "diversity" census ------so moloch has ruled

It has nothing to do with antisemitism and everything to do with a cultural and economic conflict

Those outside their culture are squeezed out as they take control of school systems they don’t use, planning boards and town councils.
Public policy is set to accommodate the needs of the Hasidic community at the expense of all others.
That's right...stoke up the ovens and gas chambers.

You are talking about gentrification. When money comes into an area and buys up real estate what's a rational sensible
response? Not to stab shoot and attack Jews, I can tell you that.

That has "Klan" bleeding out of every syllable.

She had to move, otherwise she would see her property go down in price. She already seen a drop in her home price from the last several years and it was because the Hasidic moved into her area.

penny----you missed it-------da blacks in Brooklyn are complaining that DA JOOS DRIVE PRICES UP. Long long ago------the wife of one of my patients
advised me ---------buy a house near a Chassidic area------the prices always GO UP.
She was right. I am fascinated ----where in NY state are prices of houses
going DOWN because of "chassid blight"? btw----you still need English
lessons

Hypocrites.

her "friend"

Aren't you the asshats who are crowing about how the demographics of the US are changing towards brown people? How you are so happy that the white people who vote will soon be supplanted by brown people?

If you were smart you would see where i was heading. But we all know you are not smart.

Forum List

Back