Poor Puerto Rico.....good luck with trump, but it is an election yr?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Puerto-Rico-shaken-by-2nd-powerful-earthquake-in-2-days-1-dead.jpg

Puerto Rico shaken by 2nd powerful earthquake in 2 days; 1 dead
Lets cross our fingers and hope the blue tarps still on roofs after a year of waiting on US aide to continue that this election yr will spark some movement. (sigh) But this is after all PR and not Texas.

If trump has a case of paper towels left over from before, he might send them, but I don't think they should expect much more if he has anything to do with it. They didn't faun over him enough last time.

Instead of trying to stir fake crap, why not see if there isn’t something you could do to help them?

Last edited:
If trump has a case of paper towels left over from before, he might send them, but I don't think they should expect much more if he has anything to do with it. They didn't faun over him enough last time.
You're free to send them something. Why don't you Democrats lead the way with your own money for once

Why do we even need Puerto Rico? They're a leftover acquisition from the Monroe Doctrine, which Obama ended. They offer no strategic importance and are a drain on the economy. Without the US to bolster their economy, they would be as poor as Haiti. They should just be cut loose to be their own country.

Last edited:
  • Banned
The ppl still have blue tarps over their homes....trust me, this man ain't gonna do shit for these people.

• Banned
Why do we even need Puerto Rico? They're a leftover acquisition from the Monroe Doctrine, which Obama ended. They offer no strategic importance and are a drain on the economy. Without the US to bolster their economy, they would be as poor as Haiti. They should just be cut loose to be their own country.
But then where would you rich white folk go, when ya need a shit ho country to va cay in?

• Banned
You're free to send them something. Why don't you Democrats lead the way with your own money for once
Uh, the last I saw on my damn paycheck, was federal deductions...I mean I've paid enough to support Trump's golf events every other fuckin week, with his lazy fukin ass, the least I can do is help a non billionaire eat and stay safe and warm.

LOLOLOL.....Trump's golfing ventures to date has cost tax payers....
EDITOR'S PICK309,440 viewsJul 10, 2019, 12:13pm
Trump’s Golf Trips Could Cost Taxpayers Over $340 Million
960x0.jpg

But then where would you rich white folk go, when ya need a shit ho country to va cay in?

Bahamas.

The ppl still have blue tarps over their homes....trust me, this man ain't gonna do shit for these people.
It Saint Tigerred...the patron Saint of the downtrodden. We have given nations a id out of the wazoo over the years. We have given Puerto Rico a of of money and government installations with man jobs attached to them. Having a rickety electrical and poor water system is on them. for they were warned about it and received financial aid from us to repair and upgrade those utilities over the years. They are corrupted. Their unions are corrupted and one way. There is a lot of poverty in the Caribe Islands. This one has a sugar daddy and they bled him dry. They even kicked part of the Navy out and lost jobs over it. Now you go over there with your Prog friends and uplift it. You can throw the paper towels around. There was food and supplies that never got delivered because of the union corruption after the hurricane. Even Trump has to watch what he says. Because people like you crawl out of the woodwork like a life sucking parasite in a sci fi movie.

Instead of trying to stir fake crap, why not see if there isn’t something you could do to help them?
My job, as did the last time have started a donation pile...what are you doing?
Well, good for your work. How do they plan on getting it there? I can give you contacts, if you need them.
Now, care to address the malfeasance of the Puerto Rican officials that were taking advantage of the people who suffered such tragedy there?

Last edited:

I did when the hurricane destroyed that area, and I will this time too.

Maybe the Clinton Foundation can collect a few billion, and send those poor folks a few cardboard boxes to live in...

Lets cross our fingers and hope the blue tarps still on roofs after a year of waiting on US aide to continue that this election yr will spark some movement. (sigh) But this is after all PR and not Texas.
Time for PR independence.We have enough shit hole in the US.

Time for PR independence.We have enough shit hole in the US.
Yeah, just start in the south and work your way down!! LOLOLOLO

It Saint Tigerred...the patron Saint of the downtrodden. We have given nations a id out of the wazoo over the years. We have given Puerto Rico a of of money and government installations with man jobs attached to them. Having a rickety electrical and poor water system is on them. for they were warned about it and received financial aid from us to repair and upgrade those utilities over the years. They are corrupted. Their unions are corrupted and one way. There is a lot of poverty in the Caribe Islands. This one has a sugar daddy and they bled him dry. They even kicked part of the Navy out and lost jobs over it. Now you go over there with your Prog friends and uplift it. You can throw the paper towels around. There was food and supplies that never got delivered because of the union corruption after the hurricane. Even Trump has to watch what he says. Because people like you crawl out of the woodwork like a life sucking parasite in a sci fi movie.
Let me get this straight, you dare say the word corrupt? LOLOLOLOLO

Forum List

Back