'Anus-eating' virus that kills 30% of people is spreading

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
I thought it was going to be some sort of homosexual voodoo.

But, supposedly, it's a fire of unknown origin.

A mystery flesh-eating disease that kills around 30% of people who become infected is spreading rapidly around Japan.

In the first two months of 2024, some 378 cases of streptococcal toxic shock syndrome (STSS) were detected in the country. Last year it is believed there were 941 cases, which has caused concern that this year is set to surpass that number by some distance.

STSS is caused by a more severe form of the bacteria that causes Streptococcal A, the strep A throat infection common in children.

Experts have admitted that they currently do not know why the number of cases has risen so much so far this year, which commentators note has "made people sit up and notice"

What is so concerning about this particular spate, however, is that experts have admitted that they are currently none the wiser about what it is that’s causing it. A National Institute of Infectious Diseases (NIID) spokesperson said: “There are still many unknown factors regarding forms of streptococcus with a severe and sudden onset. We are not at the stage where we can explain them”.

Gives a whole new meaning to the term "Butt Munch".

Sorry.

Good god. Fantastic Blue Oyster Cult reference.
Shit Winds indeed.
6oLCL.gif

Sorry.
Does it effect the anus or just people who eat anus?

Sorry.
I still can't believe that this was actually said by someone and then published:
“There’s no doubt that something has happened in Japan. It’s made people sit up and notice.”

Forum List

Back