Black New Yorkers explain why they are attacking Jews

Somehow I knew you'd side with the Africans. The Jews are at the bottom of the pecking order in your world

Somehow I knew you'd side with the Africans. The Jews are at the bottom of the pecking order in your world
I ALWAYS side with those being exploited. How in the hell are Jews at the bottom of the pecking order? They are buying up or own most of the real estate in Brooklyn and are kicking out long term tenants so they can raise prices and bring in their own people. NOTHING will happen legally because the second someone files a lawsuit the Jews will trot out their worn out whine of OY VEY MUH ANTI SEMITISM!

They are buying up or own most of the real estate in Brooklyn and are kicking out long term tenants so they can raise prices and bring in their own people
You know that's both LEGAL and admirable don't you? Should we leave the ghettos alone

My friend who lives in NY said they are buying up all the homes as well in her area. She is a RC. Its like they are taking over. She recently moved out. She is an Italian.

They are buying up or own most of the real estate in Brooklyn and are kicking out long term tenants so they can raise prices and bring in their own people
You know that's both LEGAL and admirable don't you? Should we leave the ghettos alone
It's immoral and exploitation. Brooklyn isn't a ghetto in its entirety. Where are people supposed to go that can't afford the higher prices? Hmmm? You want them in YOUR neighborhood?

I have seen the rise of the Hasidic community in my area

It has nothing to do with antisemitism and everything to do with a cultural and economic conflict

Those outside their culture are squeezed out as they take control of school systems they don’t use, planning boards and town councils.
Public policy is set to accommodate the needs of the Hasidic community at the expense of all others.

It has nothing to do with antisemitism and everything to do with a cultural and economic conflict

Those outside their culture are squeezed out as they take control of school systems they don’t use, planning boards and town councils.
Public policy is set to accommodate the needs of the Hasidic community at the expense of all others.

That is what my friend said , Hasidic communities.

Ahhhh so nice to see the progressives trotting out their anti semitism for all to see. Funny how you don't decry the islamic take over of Dearborn MI.

Hypocrites.
I am not progressive for starters, also did those Muslims take over the town,buy up ALL the buildings raise rent etc to push others out? I DOUBT IT. Usury started with Jews and is now unfortunately accepted around the world.Also as evidenced here did the Muslims take over city councils and school boards and then NOT use the resources for their kids? You trot the usual whine about muh anti semitism when LEGITIMATE grievances against Jews are brought up. I swear people are more loyal to Jews than they are to Americans or America.

Ahhhh so nice to see the progressives trotting out their anti semitism for all to see. Funny how you don't decry the islamic take over of Dearborn MI.

Hypocrites.

The Hasidic are the highest baby boom areas and the welfare capital of the US. Nothing anti semitic about facts.

Critics of the Hasidic groups say development in many towns has followed a familiar pattern: The group moves into a community, then begins to overwhelm local government and social services with explosive population growth. That’s accompanied by rapid construction of low-cost, densely packed housing units -- typically townhouses -- though even these, eventually, can’t contain the growth. Hasidic leaders or developers with ties to them then buy up nearby homes, gain control of the local school board, ultimately gut public school budgets and divert funds to private Jewish schools.
Insular Hasidic Jews struggle to preserve customs as legal and social pressures build

My friend who lives in NY said they are buying up all the homes as well in her area. She is a RC. Its like they are taking over. She recently moved out. She is an Italian.
So...all of the liberal assholes from New York and California move to New Mexico and buy up all of the property here to flip for an extra buck and make housing unaffordable for all of the Natives that live here.

shall we kick their asses now too?

So...all of the liberal assholes from New York and California move to New Mexico and buy up all of the property here to flip for an extra buck and make housing unaffordable for all of the Natives that live here.

You should kick their ass at the state border.

Point being. Liberals have no problem exploiting the poor for profit when they benefit from it.

yet they love spewing faux concern from their ivory towers. They really need to just stfu.

Point being. Liberals have no problem exploiting the poor for profit when they benefit from it.

yet they love spewing faux concern from their ivory towers. They really need to just stfu.

So you all are not going to kick their ass when they get there?
BOOOOO!

So you all are not going to kick their ass when they get there?
BOOOOO!
Why? That’s the new generations mentality ( greed). Buy up property, all the goods from thrift stores and garage sales in mass ( robbing the poorer class of the resources available to them) even dumpster dive to make a quick buck off them when they turn around and sell it at flea markets, swap meets ,Amazon and eBay at a 200% mark up.

exactly why I don’t buy stuff from Ebay,Amazon,Poshmark etc...

Last edited:

That is what my friend said , Hasidic communities.

Joseph and Mary had a house in the Galil. If Jesus had gotten
married-------he would have had to have some sort of house.
John the Baptist was not married------so the writings of the NT seem
to imply. The reason that rents are rising PRECIPITOUSLY
for all the renters of Brooklyn is -----the Stalinist in gracie mansion is
raising property taxes PRECIPITOUSLY in order to fund such interesting
programs as free housing, free breakfast and lunch, free preschool for
"Persons of color" who will vote for him. It is the modern day equivalent
of the roman BREAD AND CIRCUSES. Jews, regardless of skin color,
are always "white"
The people who LOSE when rents rise are often "people of color"
whatever is the hue of their skin
The actual cause of rising rents is--the STALINIST IN GRACIE MANSION-

New Topics