'Anus-eating' virus that kills 30% of people is spreading

Shit. I almost popped a gizzard watching that, Duke. That was the funniest thing I've watched in a dog's age. I've got tears running down my face, I'm laughing so hard.

3:19...''well no fucking shit!!''

lololol.

That guy's hilarious. I'm gonna have to look for his channel. Unless that was it.

Aw man. My ribs are hurting now.

Alright. I'm going to bed...

Last edited:
I can just imagine eating a bunch of beans having some young lady eating ass and the. giving her a lesson in who Dizzy Gillespie is.

If eating ass is this generations kink I am a little afraid of how the next generation will top it.

IMG_1588.jpeg

Trying to take this serious for second this is seems to be pretty serious if 30% are dying from it. The danger really could be if this STSS has mutated and is being transferred in new ways. I don’t think this is going to be the next pandemic or all that damaging but worth keeping an eye on. Especially given this year with an Olympics. this could spread rapidly in such dense conditions with ass eating athletes

CDC probably working with CIA and Deep State have introduced this bacterial infection into Japan .
They realise that their Never Ending Wars strategy has failed with Ukraine , Taiwan and Israel .
But Yapan , as they call it , is ripe for take over ( takey - takey as they report ) having no immediate neighbours or friends .
It will neatly deflect the Sheeple from everything else and sales of Soft Nivea are expected to dramatically increase .
Storing nappies and cream is advised .

Shit. I almost popped a gizzard watching that, Duke. That was the funniest thing I've watched in a dog's age. I've got tears running down my face, I'm laughing so hard.

3:19...''well no fucking shit!!''

lololol.

That guy's hilarious. I'm gonna have to look for his channel. Unless that was it.

Aw man. My ribs are hurting now.

Alright. I'm going to bed...
No, he's got more! Somebody posted something of his recently and that's what reminded me of this.

That dude's awesome! :auiqs.jpg:

I thought it was going to be some sort of homosexual voodoo.

But, supposedly, it's a fire of unknown origin.

Gives a whole new meaning to the term "Butt Munch".

Sorry.
This could be because of the popularity of anal sex.

Forum List

Back