"Black" Names

I’m white. And. I no longer give a shit. As illustrated above there can be no honest discussion on racism.

Even if a blk person wanted to avoid white ppl and rent in places of mainly blk ppl only. The white supremacists have made sure that blk person will find themselves limited to the poorest, most crowded areas of town.

Do you live in the poorest, most crowded areas of your town?

Paul Essien
Blk ppl can expect to have a harder time finding an apartment or a house...

Unkotare
YOU can't rent an apartment?

Unkotare
Well?

Paul Essien
(I've told you. I have a life outside of USMB)

Black ppl should be able rent an apartment. I'm not going to give white ppl a cookie for that. Are you crazy?

Unkotare
You didn't answer the question. Can you rent an apartment or not?

Paul Essien
I just did.

Also black ppl could rent apartments 100 yrs ago.

What's your point ?

Unkotare
Did you have a hard time renting an apartment?

It depends on where you want to rent.

Even if a blk person wanted to avoid white ppl and rent in places of mainly blk ppl only. The white supremacists have made sure that blk person will find themselves limited to the poorest, most crowded areas of town.

The white supremacist has also made sure that whites can rent or live wherever they wish with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets.

The white supremacists has also made sure that power and resources are skewed in the direction of places were whites live or rent.
If an individual knows an issue is prevalent, then directing the responses/frequencies in any way to that end. There are many people who have interfered with others. Some of it maybe justifiable. But very few will stand up admit to being wrong in their crimes against another. That takes courage and character. Traits that so few have today. It is difficult to take criticisms that are false for those affected and feel powerless. Then something comes along as it always does to right some of the issues. And depending on how the response is, the severity of it. Not a political way, but in a human way using sense. I know what advesaries can do to me and have done. But none are brave in the most simple way.

It does not matter whether I'm rich or poor. There were blk ppl with money 55 years ago.

Muhammad Ali had money 55 years ago.
Sammy Davis jnr had money 55 years ago
Louis Armstrong had money 55 years ago.

But America was going through a civil racial war with MLK Malcolm X n Rosa Parks and riots and demonstrations all over the country.

Hell Madame C J Walker was the first blk millionaire 100 years ago.

So this "well you made. You have money. So it's all good" is meaningless. Black achievement is in spite of the system, not bcoz if it.

The white supremacists can take down any black man or woman no matter how much money or status they have.

Go n ask Bill Cosby if you think I'm making it up. Or ask Micheal Jackson, o you cant bcoz he's dead.

Paul Essien

Unkotare

Paul Essien
It does not matter whether I'm rich or poor.

Unkotare
If it does not matter then answer the question.

I just did answer the question.

Paul Essien

Unkotare

Paul Essien
It does not matter whether I'm rich or poor.

Unkotare
If it does not matter then answer the question.

I just did answer the question.
No, you didn’t.

Looks like two more racists run off.
It's not that ppl run off. It's just that you turn debates into a "last man talking" contest.

Just trying to wear ppl out by being the last man talking and thinking you win because your the last man talking and no one can prove you wrong.

This a serious piece of advice.

Stop acting needy. Needy for ppl to respond to you. Needy for attention.

You've posted nearly 90 thousand in nine years since you joined USMB in 2011. That 10 thousand posts every year.

That means for the past nine yrs, every day you've posted 27 times.

Get a life and I'm being dead ass serious.

And even with all that experience, 2 me, you're like an amateur gunslinger.

All you do is point n shoot aimlessly n hope 4 the best.

But whenever you come try n shoot that shit at me. I go for my AK-47 bcoz in full on blast, the person with most powerful weapon leaves a smoke bullet ridden avatar on the ground.

And at that point I know the game is over so might as well have some fun.

Unkotare
Keep running before you embarrass yourself further, kid.

OK. I'm running because I'm scared. You win. Will you go away now ?

So what do you two think about black names? You know, the title of the thread? I personally think many of them are silly and reflect poorly on the individual and their parents, but that's just my perspective as a white man who owns a business and hires people.

Canon Shooter
"Exactly. It's like when Floyd Mayweather fought Conor McGregor in a boxing match. Blacks saw it as proof positive that Mayweather was the best ever, yet they ignored that he beat a guy who's not a boxer in a boxing match

It should be noted that Mayweather refused to get into the octagon with McGregor"

And it should be noted that art doesnt depict life

View attachment 328382

This fight showed that MMA power is very overrated and MMA chins are very weak. Even if they would have let Connor use his 4oz mma gloves, he still couldn't hurt Floyd.

Floyd did something Conor hadn't seen before : stalked him down, stalked him, stalked him, stalked him.

He didn't let Conor get the separation he wanted for his longer punches and counter punches, made him miss, and basically didn't have to throw for 3 rounds.

Despite being Floyd being smaller, ten years older at nearly 40, two years away and carrying those brittle hands, literally EVERY punch he landed snapped Conor's head back and everyone was saying Floyd punches are not gonna hurt Conor because he's accustomed to taking shin bones to the face.

Yet every punch Floyd landed snapped Conor's stupid potato head backwards. Once Floyd turned up the pressure, Conor was out on his feet.

Conor has never heard the ref in a fight say

“Round 7”
“Round 8”
“Round 9”
“Round 10”

So Floyd simply took the Irish b*tch into deep waters and drowned him
And then RAN AWAY like a scared little rabbit as soon as somebody suggestd that he muster up the courage to do what Conor did. Go outside his realm and fight a champion in HIS battlegraound.

Mayweather was smart. He is a great boxer. Better than Ali. As good as Marciano. one if the best ever. Just hold on to that Mayweather. No need to go into the octagon, and get your ass handed to you.

In a way, MacGregor was the winner of this fight by showing the guts to go outside his domain (UFC), while Mayweather did not show that kind of guts.

And Paul Essien is a punk-ass idiot, for calling MacGregor a bitch. Let's see you call him that to his face, Paulie boy.

Forum List

Back